video corpo

T34-2002VEL-1
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

T34-2002VEL-1 - 1

Innovation Quality and Service ation, 2011 NEW PRODUCT NEPTUNE TELE-SHADE The Bimini-Top Alternative for Center Consoles • Add shade without obstructing deck and gunnels • Mounts to console for full walkaround access • Three locking height positions (4-1/2' to 7') • Retracts for use on low profile consoles and for storage in garages and other height-restricted areas Height locking pin with pull ring • Stainless steel buttons and pull pins lock-in height and provide added strength Lowest retracted position • UV-stabilized poly console mounts position and install as needed to match console and deck • Lightweight aluminum for minimal added weight, ideal for shallow water boats (16' to 21') Clamp-on ring installation at desired width Side console mount • Brushed anodized aluminum for salt and fresh water use • Adjustable width to fit most consoles and boats • Clamp-on assembly offers do-it-yourself installation with minimal tools required Black lace canvas • Includes black canvas and lacing • Flat-packed and weighs only 30lbs. for easy handling and carry-out Anodized aluminum telescoping legs w/ stainless locking pins • Quality backed by 1-year warranty TACO part # T34-2002VEL-1 Side console mounts Full height position Mid-height position Lowest retracted position TA C O m a r i n e . c o m • Te l : 8 0 0 . 6 5 3 . 8 5 6 8 • e m a i l : i n f o @ TA C O m e t a l s . c o m

Open the catalog to page 1

All Taco Marine catalogs and brochures

1. L10-1003

1 Pages

2. RUB RAIL

8 Pages

3. catalog

120 Pages

4. V12-9809

1 Pages

5. TACO BROCHURE

16 Pages