Sunchaser 2014
16Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Sunchaser 2014 - 2

1 – A one-piece body with an all-welded transom is built with .190 gauge aluminum and plastic reinforced on the inner transom. A pre-drilled motor mounted and attached with 20 bolts allows for the heaviest, high horsepower engines. 2 – .190 gauge aluminum is turned down for strength and structure. 3 – Spray defectors with reinforced gussets push the water away. 4 – V provides clean water to propeller for better turning. Constructed for a lifetime of boating. At Sunchaser, decades of boat-building experience have taught us one thing for sure – if you want to see true quality, simply take a...

Open the catalog to page 2
Sunchaser 2014 - 3

CONSTRUCTED FOR ENDURANCE I 3/4", 7-ply pressure treated plywood through-bolted and screwed to the stern hat channels to create the strongest seams and transom support in the industry. TUBES I Tubes are made with one-piece .080 gauge aluminum with full-length keels and sturdy deck risers. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. A. SPACERS I Between the fence bottom and the deck. They allow water to drain easily and cut drying time in half. B. SUPERIOR UPHOLSTERY I Covered by a 6-year warranty. We use only the finest quality, UV stabilized, marine-grade 32 ml vinyl, automotive grade pigments...

Open the catalog to page 3
Sunchaser 2014 - 4

Better. Faster. Smoother. INCREASE YOUR BOATING EXPERIENCE WITH PERFORMANCE STRAKES. 04

Open the catalog to page 4
Sunchaser 2014 - 5

TRADITIONAL TUBE CONFIGURATIONS/CHARACTERISTICS PERFORMANCE TWO .080 ROUND TUBES Great for all-around boating TWO .080 ROUND TUBES WITH .060 ALUMINUM UNDERDECK LINER Great for all-around boating with improved water flow TWO .080 ROUND TUBES WITH .060 ALUMINUM UNDERDECK LINER WITH LIFTING STRAKES FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WITH CUSTOMIZED PERFORMANCE STRAKES. Great for all-around boating with improved water flow, high horsepower lifting performance Everything’s better from a seat on a pontoon. As every boater knows, the water delivers a million ways to make a day wonderful. The freedom and...

Open the catalog to page 5
Sunchaser 2014 - 6

CLASSIC CRUISE SERIES 8524 LR DH T he best place to spend your weekend. From where you sit, your weekend has never looked better. With comfortable seating, generous space and all the right features, the Classic Cruise Series is perfect for sharing fun times with family and friends. In a SunChaser, the carefree moments will last for years to come. SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL SYNTHETIC TEAK FLOOR, SKI TOW, A HIGH-BACK HELM CHAIR, AND EXECUTIVE CONSOLE.

Open the catalog to page 6
Sunchaser 2014 - 7

PICTURED FEATURES STANDARD FEATURES 1. DRIVER’S CONSOLE I Standard console features AM/FM stereo with a J-Port for MP3 players. Shown here with the gauge package. ›› Maximized Seating Capacity ›› Limited Lifetime Warranty on Tubes, Deck and Transom ›› Fiberglass Console with ABS Construction, Windscreen, Tach, Fuel Gauges, Plus Cooler Storage ›› AM/FM Stereo with J-Port ›› 32 ml Ultimate SS Sand Dollar Furniture ›› 32 ml Ultimate SS Sand Dollar Bucket Helm Chair with Armrest and Swivel ›› Color-Coordinated Bimini Top with Anodized Frame ›› Removable Oval Table with Cup Holders and Two Table...

Open the catalog to page 7
Sunchaser 2014 - 8

CLASSIC FISH SERIES 8520 CNF Good for cruising. Great for catching. For the serious angler, the Classic Fish Series offers standard fishing seats, rod holders and livewells. But, the versatile seating and flexible floor plan will keep your passengers from feeling like fish out of water. From watching the line to riding the waves, it’s a great way to relax.

Open the catalog to page 8
Sunchaser 2014 - 9

PICTURED FEATURES STANDARD FEATURES 1. REAR FISHING STATION I With a 30-gallon livewell, two fishing seats, four rod holders and built-in cup holders, it’s a fisherman’s favorite spot. ›› Maximized Seating Capacity ›› Limited Lifetime Warranty on Tubes, Deck and Transom ›› Fiberglass Console with ABS Construction, Windscreen, Tach, Fuel Gauges, Plus Cooler Storage ›› AM/FM Stereo with J-Port ›› 32 ml Ultimate SS Sand Dollar Furniture ›› 32 ml Ultimate SS Sand Dollar Bucket Helm Chair with Armrest and Swivel ›› Color-Coordinated Bimini Top with Anodized Frame ›› Removable Oval Table with Cup...

Open the catalog to page 9
Sunchaser 2014 - 10

Customize your cruise. Take your pick. Whether cruising, fishing, swimming or relaxing, the DS Series offers something for everyone. With so many options and colors available, it’s sure to be the cruise of your choice – and be cherished by everyone aboard. SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL VINYL TEAK AND SKI TOW

Open the catalog to page 10
Sunchaser 2014 - 11

PICTURED FEATURES STANDARD FEATURES 1. DRIVER’S CONSOLE I Round out the driver’s console standard features with the optional gauge package shown. ›› Extended Bow Platform ›› Limited Lifetime Warranty on Tubes, Deck and Transom ›› Fiberglass Console with ABS Construction, Windscreen, Tach, Fuel Gauges, Plus Cooler Storage ›› AM/FM Stereo with Two Elevated Speakers and J-Port ›› 32 ml Ultimate SS Sand Dollar Furniture Group ›› 32 ml Ultimate SS Sand Dollar Bucket Helm Chair with Armrests and Swivel ›› Color-Coordinated Bimini Top with Anodized Frame ›› Oval Removable Table with Cup Holders ››...

Open the catalog to page 11
Sunchaser 2014 - 12

OASIS SERIES 818 CRUISE Catch a fish... or catch a few rays. When you’re ready to dive into life on the water, the Oasis Series is a great way to get your family out there. Whether you’re taking a dip, waiting for a bite or basking in the sun, it’s the best value on the water.

Open the catalog to page 12
Sunchaser 2014 - 13

PICTURED FEATURES STANDARD FEATURES 1. DRIVER’S CONSOLE I Get comfortable behind the wheel. The standard console features a fiberglass shroud and tachometer. ›› Limited Lifetime Warranty on Tubes, Deck and Transom ›› Console with ABS Cover, Tach and Color Storage ›› 32 ml Ultimate SS Sand Dollar Vinyl 2. FISH SEAT I The wood-free construction and swivel action gives you maximum durability, flexibility and movement. ›› 32 ml Ultimate SS Sand Dollar Vinyl Bucket Helm Seat with Armrests and Swivel ›› Color-Coordinated Bimini Top with Anodized Frame 3. HELM SEAT I Enjoy the generously sized and...

Open the catalog to page 13

All Sunchaser Corp catalogs and brochures

Archived catalogs

1. 2013 Brochure

12 Pages