Sherwood Catalog 2008
15Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Sherwood Catalog 2008 - 1

It’s time to dive. www.SherwoodScuba.com

Open the catalog to page 1
Sherwood Catalog 2008 - 2

^^SHERWOOD PRODUCTS ARE ROBUSTLY ENGINEERED FOR DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE IN THE MOST RIGOROUS REAL WORLD CONDITIONS, AND ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED AND PRECISELY MANUFACTURED TO PERFORM CONSISTENTLY IN ALL FAITHFUL ADHERENCE TO THIS CREDO HAS RESULTED IN THE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OF SOME OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL DIVING PRODUCTS EVER PRODUCED, AND HAS MAINTAINED SHERWOOD'S STATUS AS ONE OF THE PREEMINENT BRANDS IN THE DIVING INDUSTRY FOR OVER 50

Open the catalog to page 2
Sherwood Catalog 2008 - 3

Whether you’re a diving pro or enthusiast, whether you’re under a polar ice cap or exploring a cave in the tropics, you don’t want to think about your regulator. YOU WANT TO COUNT ON IT. We’ve built a reputation for reliability, ruggedness and low maintenance that’s made us the choice of dive shops, resort rental operators, fire departments and dive search-and-rescue Superior breathing performance Less than 0.5 joules/liter, W.O.B., at 165 fsw, 62.5 RMV Pneumatically balanced 2nd stage SMART Demand Lever - reacts to depressurization and relieves load on seat, extending seat life while...

Open the catalog to page 3
Sherwood Catalog 2008 - 6

At Sherwood Scuba, WE ’ R E M OR E T H A N E X AC T I N G when it comes to the engineering and manufacture of our dive computers and gauges. If we go to extremes to ensure these instruments are precision-crafted and ruggedly reliable, it’s so you can go to extremes in your enjoyment of the underwater safely and with confidence. The new Wisdom 2 is a direct reflection of our commitment to this world-renowned reputation. We’ve taken our best computer and made it better, stronger and more reliable. “Diving is what I do for a living. My livelihood depends on dependable gear that I can use...

Open the catalog to page 6
Sherwood Catalog 2008 - 7

S I M P L I C I T Y I N D E S I G N is what makes Sherwood BC’s, and our patented CQR2 weight-pocket system, so exceptional. No complicated sliding or latching system to become fouled by natural elements such as sand, salt or silt. Just a simple time-proven side release buckle with a flexing member to provide easy and COMBINING A HIGH PERFORMANCE SECOND STAGE REGULATOR AND A BC POWER INFLATOR INTO A SINGLE UNIT, THE GEMINI’S ERGONOMIC DESIGN ALLOWS FOR SINGLE-HAND BC INFLATION AND EXHAUST OPERATIONS, WHILE ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR A HOSE FROM THE FIRST STAGE. P·8 “I need to know my gear is...

Open the catalog to page 7
Sherwood Catalog 2008 - 9

With cutting-edge materials, innovative designs and unique patented features, Sherwood’s fins, snorkels, masks, and accessories are e n g i n e e re d to deliver a super ior u n d er wa t er e x p e ri e n c e for divers of all levels. Sherwood’s Kinesis fin utilizes its patented Optimal Pivot to Blade increase (OPB) technology kick efficiency, minimize fatigue and maximize P·10 I can only dive about 3 or 4 times a year. Since all my gear is from Sherwood I’m not worried about stuff not working.” acceleration.

Open the catalog to page 9
Sherwood Catalog 2008 - 11

For divers over 50 around the years now world have counted on Sherwood equipment for DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE in all conditions, and this trust is something we’ll keep earning, dive after dive, for the next P·12 “I’ve been diving for 15 years. Sherwood is the only equipment I’ve owned.” 50 years and beyond.

Open the catalog to page 11
Sherwood Catalog 2008 - 14

BUOYANCY COMPENSATORS Visit your Authorized Sherwood Scuba Dealer to experience our full line of products.

Open the catalog to page 14
Sherwood Catalog 2008 - 15

www.SherwoodScuba.com Photographed on location off the Coronado Islands, Baja California aboard the Humboldt (www.WaterhorseCharters.com)

Open the catalog to page 15

All Sherwood Scuba catalogs and brochures

Archived catalogs

1. Catalog 2013

24 Pages