SEAir Flying Yacht 100
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

SEAir Flying Yacht 100 - 1

Your Flying Yacht 100 E X C LU S I V E | CO M F O R T | P E R F O R M A N C E | S U S TA I N A B I L I T Y ream it, D it, Live it Design

Open the catalog to page 1
SEAir Flying Yacht 100 - 2

Be one of the few owners of this exclusive limited edition designed specifically for you by celebrated designer Sacha Lakic. Every aspect is built and outfitted to such an immaculate standard that you will find it an absolute pleasure to relax with your guests on board this unique and exceptional craft, skimming the waves at the touch of a button and, enjoying a unique freedom. Your Flying Yacht 100, truly customised to suit your taste and profile. This 10 metre boat with flawless lines is the perfect alchemy that combines elegance, pure comfort, and cutting-edge technology. Your bespoke...

Open the catalog to page 2
SEAir Flying Yacht 100 - 3

J U M P O N B O A R D T H E S U S TA I N A B L E I N N O V AT I O N Hydrofoils are the answer to cut emission rate by drastically reducing consumption. 1. Flying system • Automatic hydrofoil management • Two main foldable hydrofoils on the side • One retractable hydrofoil at the rear • Flying height: around 0,60 m SACHA LAKIC Award-winning French designer Sacha Lakic has built up an international reputation for futuristic design work. His innovative and cutting-edge approach lead him to work on a variety of design projects, ranging from furniture, beautiful sport cars, motorbikes, being...

Open the catalog to page 3
SEAir Flying Yacht 100 - 4

Specifications Certification: According to your country usage Designer: Sacha Lakic Design Naval Architect: SEAir • Length Over All: 10.50 m / 35 ft • Beam Over All: 3.50 m / 11.50 ft • Draft in shallow mode: 1.10 m / 3.60 ft • Light displacement: 4.2 t / 9.260 lb • Range: 140 nm at 35 knots • Water Capacity: 120 l / 32gal • Cruising speed: 30-35 knots • Max Speed: 40 knots • Passengers: 8 including the pilot Hull and deck • Hull and deck in Carbon fibre epoxy sandwich • Small, air-conditioned cabin with a V berth Seating and upholstery • Seating at helm and recreation area • Fore and aft...

Open the catalog to page 4

All SEAir catalogs and brochures