video corpo

WAF_LAF_%20665-1963
5Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

WAF_LAF_%20665-1963 - 1

Fast Vessels WVS/WLS Fast Vessels WVS/WLS Work Boats WAF/LAF Work Boats WAF/LAF Work Boats DLG/DLGF YOUR PARTNER FOR THE FUTURE

Open the catalog to page 1
WAF_LAF_%20665-1963 - 2

Reverse-reduction gearbox, vertically offset Reduction gearbox with built-in clutch (Ptos for special application), vertically offset Reverse-reduction gearbox, horizontally offset Reduction gearbox with built-in clutch, vertically offset series have been specially de- veloped for work boats such as tugs, fishing vessels, inland water- way crafts, ferries and special- purpose ships with similarly high performance demands. We have the backing of over 75 years of experience In marine state-of-the-art computation tools Owing to their design for spe- cific areas of deployment, the hydraulically...

Open the catalog to page 2
WAF_LAF_%20665-1963 - 3

Marine gearboxes Reduction gearbox with hydraulically operated Vertically offset with fixed pitch propeller propulsion with controll- able pitch propeller Counter rotation identical rotation Reduction gearbox with hydraulically operated Vertically offset IJ Gearbox standard design (dry). Dimensions and weights not strictly binding. Subject to changes. * Dimensions on reguest. Seen from propeller onto engine flywheel

Open the catalog to page 3
WAF_LAF_%20665-1963 - 4

Input shaft Control valve Output counter flange Heat exchanger Bell housing Basic Equipment ■ Housing made from grey cast iron or steel ■ Spur wheels helically toothed, case hardened and tooth flank ground ■ Built-in hydraulically oper- ated disc clutches with steel/sinter friction surface adapted pressure increase during shifting ■ Full power transmission in both output senses of cessible from the outside I Fitted heat exchanger for cooling water inlet tem- seawater resistant remote supervision of pres- I Built-on control valve, I Emergency control: in case of failure of operating pres-...

Open the catalog to page 4

All REINTJES catalogs and brochures

1. FORTJES®

6 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. FORTJES

4 Pages