video corpo

Fast Vessels ZWVS 440 - 930
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Fast Vessels ZWVS 440 - 930 - 2

Applications for Fast Vessels Reverse-reduction gearbox prepared for bell housing, rigid mounting, vertically offset Reduction gearbox with special supervision and PTO incl. SAE pads, vertically offset ZWVS gearboxes have been specially designed for fast vessels such as naval units, patrol boats, yachts and other vessels with similarly high performance demands. We have the backing of over 80 years of experience in marine gearbox production and use stateof-the-art computation tools and production technologies. Owing to their design for specific areas of deployment, the hydraulically operated...

Open the catalog to page 2
Fast Vessels ZWVS 440 - 930 - 3

sAE-bell housings Spur wheels hep . |llV loathed, 'use hardened and tooth flank ground I Built-in hydraulically operated disc dutches with sie-fl/sinier friction surla'e smooth eMgagemeNl by adapted pmssum nr nose during shiNing I ull power transmission and same reduction in both output sense-, o| rolal|ou Supervision iusirumenls _ 1 Spare parts kit as per classification rules Ip 'lliin I Valve ( ADS) Plo ' "uflol valve, me- hanically operated Resi11e|it mounting Special reductiou ratios Subl1'1t |o , Ii.iU-I-

Open the catalog to page 3
Fast Vessels ZWVS 440 - 930 - 4

|m| Medium Duty |l| Light Duty |p| Pleasure Duty variations in engine speed and power variations in engine speed and power PLEASURE DUTY ^Intermittent operation with very large variations in engine speed and power Average engine operating hours limit: 4,000 hours/year Average engine operating hours limit: 2,500 hours/year jAverage engine operating hours limit: 500 hours/year ^Allowable hull forms: planing, semi-planing, catamaran ^Allowable hull forms: planing, semi-planing, displacement ^Allowable hull forms: planing, semi-planing ^Allowable applications: private, charter and commercial...

Open the catalog to page 4
Fast Vessels ZWVS 440 - 930 - 5

Reverse-reduction gear­ boxes with hydraulically operated clutches. Vertically offset Input and output on opposite sides Gearbox ZWVS 1) Gearbox standard design (dry). Dimensions and weights not strictly binding. Subject to change. ZWVS series Free-standing Close-coupled Standard direction of rotation ZWVS 930 anticlockwise anticlockwise ahead anticlockwise clockwise astern Seen from propeller onto engine flywheel Options POWER TAKE OFF/IN If required, the gearboxes can be fitted with additional Power Take Off (PTO) (application: hydraulic pumps) and Power Take In (PTI). ADS (ACTIVE SPEED...

Open the catalog to page 5
Fast Vessels ZWVS 440 - 930 - 6

Skui Horsens Hameln Southampton Vigo Madrid Cologne Antwerp Borgonovo Val Saint-Denis- Tidone (PC) Istanbul lès-Sens Piraeus Everett Busan Paducah New Orleans Santo Domingo Cartagena Matagalpa Panamá City Dubai Maracaibo Mumbai Manaus Guayaquil Callao Lima Rio de Janeiro Milnerton Montevideo Buenos Aires Milsons Point REINTJES Group Sales Partners REINTJES GmbH Eugen-Reintjes-Straße 7 31785 Hameln Germany Phone 49 51 51 104-0 + Fax +49 51 51 104-300 E-mail marine@reintjes-gears.de www.reintjes-gears.de Kessler Werbung GmbH • 09.2015 • Subject to change

Open the catalog to page 6

All REINTJES catalogs and brochures

1. FORTJES®

6 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. FORTJES

4 Pages