Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006
48Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 1

LL&j HUSK & URN DER MEYDE FffM

Open the catalog to page 1
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 2

Since 1969 RM69 produces a vast range of toilets and pumps for recreational and professional shipbuilding as well as for the after market. More than 30 years of experience can be found in a range of marine toilets; from a manual standard type until a sophisticated "de luxe" electric unit toilet and also a complete range of manual or electric bilge pumps. Reliability, durability and quality are the key words which have guided the RM69 crew through the years. RM69 has importers/distributors in more than 14 countries throughout Europe and has impor- ters in the United States of America, South...

Open the catalog to page 2
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 3

CATALOGUE CONTENTS Marine Toilet Sealock Marine Toilet Bayonet Catch Toilet Electric Unit Toilet Marine Toilet Electric Electric Bilge/Waste pump Electric Bilge/Shower Drain Pump Bilgepump Junior Waste Holding Tank 90 Itr. Waste Holding Tank 30 Itr. Waste Holding Tanks Split-up Valves Non return valve / seatsaver Technical Specifications

Open the catalog to page 3
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 4

I vii) I MARINE TOILET SEALOCK tfm^} Manual toilet for sailing- and motorboats 011 Sealock toilet - standard bowl - ABS seat and cover, white 012 Sealock toilet - standard bowl - Wooden seat and cover, white 013 Sealock toilet - household type bowl - Wooden seat and cover, white

Open the catalog to page 4
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 5

I i Vi I MARINE TOILET SEALOCK tfm^} Manual toilet for sailing- and motorboats The RM sealock toilet, which can be installed below and above the waterline, is the logical successor of the RM standard toilet, for many years well known all over the world. The in- and outlet of the RM SEALOCK toilet can, contrary to other marine toilets, completely locked, if the toilet is not being used. This gives extra security against incoming water, especially when the toilet is installed below the waterline. The sealock toilet is supplied with a self priming handpump which, depending of the space...

Open the catalog to page 5
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 6

tfm^} Manual toilet for sailing- and motorboats 101.W Standard toilet - standard bowl 101.R Standard toilet - standard bowl 102.W Standard toilet - standard bowl 102.R Standard toilet - standard bowl 103.W Standard toilet - household type bowl 103.R Standard toilet - household type bowl - ABS seat and cover - White handle - ABS seat and cover - Red handle - Wooden seat and cover (white) - White handle - Wooden seat and cover (white) - Red handle - Wooden seat and cover (white) - White handle - Wooden seat and cover (white) - Red handle

Open the catalog to page 6
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 7

tfm^} Manual toilet for sailing- and motorboats Compact model with self-priming hand pump for below or above waterline installation. Will be sup- plied with standard or household type porcelain bowl and white plastic or wooden seat and cover. Simple installation. All parts are made of corrosion resistant materials. Pump handle at choice in red Technical specifications Material bowl Material pump and base Diameter inlet Diameter outlet Waste holding tank 90 Itr. Waste holding tank 30 Itr. Split-up valves Seat saver Sizes standard Sizes household

Open the catalog to page 7
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 8

I vii) I BAYONET CATCH TOILET tfm^} Light weight manual toilet for sailing- and motorboats Bayonet Catch Toilet Sealock Bayonet Catch Toilet Standard cover - White handle cover - White handle

Open the catalog to page 8
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 9

I i Vi I BAYONET CATCH TOILET tfm^} Light weight manual toilet for sailing- and motorboats This light weight manual toilet has a self-priming hand pump for below or above waterline instal- lation. The toilet is supplied with a ABS bowl which is fixed on the base by a bayonet catch. This makes installation easy and efficient. The bowl can easily be removed for maintenance or in- spection. Besides that, this toilet is one of the light weighted on the market today. (Approx 3 kilos) An excellent option where weight is an important factor. Will be supplied with white ABS seat and cover. All...

Open the catalog to page 9
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 10

I Ih) I ELECTRIC UNIT TOILET Toilet with separate pump unit 9055.12 Electric unit toilet - Plastic bowl 9055.24 Electric unit toilet - Plastic bowl Plastic seat and cover white - 12 DC.V. Plastic seat and cover white - 24 DC.V. 9056.12 Electric unit toilet 9056.24 Electric unit toilet Standard bowl Standard bowl Wooden seat and cover white - 12 DC.V. Wooden seat and cover white - 24 DC.V. 9057.12 Electric unit toilet - Household type bowl - Wooden seat and cover white - 12 DC.V. 9057.24 Electric unit toilet - Household type bowl - Wooden seat and cover white - 24 DC.V.

Open the catalog to page 10
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 11

I i Vi I ELECTRIC UNIT TOILET Toilet with separate pump unit Luxerious toilet with separate electric membrane pump, which can be installed outside the toilet room. Operation through a wall mounted switch unit. The big sized electrical pump is of a low noise type and has a low power consumption. Thanks to the oversized membrane, as well as the oversized inlet and outlet valves, handling of the toilet waste is without any problem. The pump unit is built on a compact aluminium frame, on which the relays and the valve for the freshwater pump are built as well. Flushing through on board pressure...

Open the catalog to page 11
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 12

I vii) I MARINE TOILET ELECTRIC 107 Electric toilet - standard bowl 108 Electric toilet - standard bowl 109 Electric toilet - household type 110 Electric toilet - household type - Wooden seat and cover white - 12 DC.V. - Wooden seat and cover white - 24 DC.V. bowl - Wooden seat and cover white - 12 DC.V. bowl - Wooden seat and cover white - 24 DC.V.

Open the catalog to page 12
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 13

I i Vi I MARINE TOILET ELECTRIC Compact model with self-priming double action pump for below or above waterline installation. The waste pump is equipped with a cutter, which cuts the waste before it is discharged through the out- let line. Operation is simple. The switch on the pump must be lightly pressed down to activate the electric pump. Freshwater is coming in and the waste will be discharged by the cutter. The RM elec- tric toilet can be supplied with a standard or household type porcelain bowl and a white wooden seat and cover. Simple installation. All parts are made of corrosion...

Open the catalog to page 13
Raske& Van der Meyde - Catalog 2006 - 14

To convert manual into electric 201 Electric conversion unit -12DC.V. 202 Electric conversion unit - 24 DC.V. Technical specifications Material housing Material impeller Diameter inlet Diameter outlet Nitrii rubber Split-up valve 803 page 34 Non return valve page 36 With an electric conversion unit a RM manual toilet can be converted into a full electric toilet. The conversion unit is a compact model with a self-priming double acting pump for below or above wa- terline installation. The pump is equipped with a cutter, which cuts the waste before it is discharged through the outlet line....

Open the catalog to page 14

All Raske & Van der Meyde catalogs and brochures

1. Brochure RM69

55 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. Buffertank

16 Pages