Condensed Catalogue 2014
592Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 1

condensed catalogue R. STAHL Am Bahnhof 30 74638 WALDENBURG · GERMANY T +49 7942 943-0 F +49 7942 943-4333 info@stahl.de Products for explosive gas atmospheres and areas with combustible dust Explosion protected electrical equipment Systems and components for automation Explosion protected light fittings and emergency lighting systems

Open the catalog to page 1
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 2

Explosion Protection by R. STAHL - General Catalogue The newest CD with the R. STAHL catalogue can be obtained from your R. STAHL partner. Please find your contact person under the sales organisation, see page 588

Open the catalog to page 2
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 3

General Information Terms of Sale and Delivery | Pictograms | WebCode General | Single-Channel-Safety Barriers | Dual-Channel-Safety Barriers Overview | Power Supply | Transmitter | Isolating Repeater | Switching Repeater Relay Module | Binary Output | HART-Multiplexer | System Components | pac-Bus | pac Carrier General Information | CPU & Power Modules | BusRail | Temperature Input Modules Input/Output Modules for Analog Signals | Input/Output Modules for Digital Signals General Information | Power Supply and Diagnosis | Field Device Coupler | System Components and Accessories General...

Open the catalog to page 3
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 4

Condensed Catalogue 2014 Conditions of Sales and Delivery, Pictograms and WebCode 0 Conditions of Sales and Delivery The list on hand will be valid as of 2014-01-01. All lists published up to now, including the technical specifications and the conditions of sale and delivery, will then be no longer valid and will be replaced by the list on hand. All deliveries and services are based on our “General Terms and Conditions of Delivery“. They become an integral part of the contract with each order and can be viewed under the link: www.stahl.de / DOWNLOADS Changes of technical data, dimensions,...

Open the catalog to page 4
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 5

Condensed Catalogue 2014 Conditions of Sales and Delivery, Pictograms and WebCode WebCode XXXXXXX WebCode By entering the WebCode on our homepage www.stahl.de you will be led directly to the respective documents. Example: Installation Switch Series 8030/51 R. STAHL Schaltgeräte GmbH

Open the catalog to page 5
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 6

Safety Barriers Safety Barrieres

Open the catalog to page 6
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 7

A2 Safety Barriers Single-Channel Safety Barriers Dual-Channel Safety Barriers Safety Barriers with Electronic Current Limitation INTRINSPAK INTRINSPAK INTRINSPAK You will find further information on the Internet www.stahl.de General Information Engineering Application Examples Accessories and Spare Parts Safety Barriers

Open the catalog to page 7
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 8

Safety Barriers Flexible and space saving - single and dual channel versions on 12 mm only Time-saving installation thanks to simultaneous – snapping onto the rail and – connecting to PE and earth Complete product range for all standard applications Reduced inventory due to uniform exchangeable fuse ATEX / IECEX Zone 9001, 9002: Ex i interfaces 9004: Ex i interfaces Installation in *) Europe (ATEX) Gas and dust Certifications and certificates Certificates Further parameters Installation Further information Enclosure material Degree of protection Division 9001, 9002: Ex i interfaces 9004: Ex...

Open the catalog to page 8
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 9

Safety Barriers Safety data Order number Single-Channel Safety Barriers for Negative Polarity Series 9001/00 6 Single-Channel Safety Barriers for Positive Polarity Series 9001/01 6 Single-Channel Safety Barriers for Alternating Polarity Series 9001/02 0.7 Single-Channel Diode Return Barriers for Positive Polarity Series 9001/03 16 Single-Channel Safety Barriers for Transmitter Series 9001/51 20 ... 35 Safety Barriers

Open the catalog to page 9
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 10

Safety Barriers Schematic for Single-Channel Safety Barriers Series 9001 Safety Barriers

Open the catalog to page 10
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 11

Safety Barriers A2 Selection table Channel Safety data Order number Dual-Channel Safety Barriers Polarity: + / + Series 9002/11 1 2 1+2 Dual-Channel Safety Barriers Safety Barrier Polarity: + / Signal Barrier Polarity: + Series 9002/13 1 2 1+2 Dual-Channel Safety Barriers Polarity: ~ / ~ Series 9002/22 1 2 1+2 Dual-Channel Safety Barriers Signal Barrier Polarity: + / Signal Barrier Polarity: + Series 9002/33 1 2 1+2 Safety Barriers

Open the catalog to page 11
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 12

Safety Barriers A2 Schematic for Dual-Channel Safety Barriers Series 9002 Safety data Order number Single-Channel Safety Barriers with Electronic Current Limitation for Positive Polarity Series 9004/01 12 Single-Channel Safety Barriers with Electronic Current Limitation for Positive Polarity with Voltage Limitation Series 9004/51 23 ... 27 Schematic Single-Channel Safety Barriers with Electronic Current Limitation, Polarity + Safety Barriers

Open the catalog to page 12
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 13

Safety Barriers Safety Barriers

Open the catalog to page 13
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 14

Overview of the System Components ISpac 14 Power Supply_ Frequency Transmitter ISpac 9146 20 Vibration Transducer Supply Unit ISpac 9147 22 Transmitter Supply Unit with Limit Value ISpac 9162 26 Temperature Transmitter ISpac 9182 50 Isolating Repeater_ Isolating Repeater HART Input_ISpac_9163_28 Isolating Repeater Loop Powered ISpac 9167 34 Resistance Isolator ISpac 9180 48

Open the catalog to page 14
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 15

Ex i Isolators Isolating Repeater Fieldbus Isolating Repeater Fibre Optics Fieldbus Isolating Repeater Switching Repeater Switching Repeater Relay Module I.S. Relay Module Electronic Relay Binary Output Binary Output Binary Output with Line Fault Transparency Binary Output without Power Supply ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac ISpac Non - Ex i Isolators Transmitter Transmitter Supply Unit Transmitter Supply Unit with Limit Value mA-Isolating Repeater Isolating Repeater Isolating Repeater Loop Powered Relay Module...

Open the catalog to page 15
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 16

Overview of the System Components Asset Management Level Control Level Zone 2 / Division 2 Field Circuit Non-Ex i Field Circuit Ex i Classic/HART meld devices Control Level Zone 1 / Division 1 Classic/HART meld devices

Open the catalog to page 16
Condensed Catalogue 2014 - 17

WebCode ISpacA Versions Ex i and non-Ex i All functions with 2 channels per module Galvanic isolation between inputs, outputs and power supply Modules for DIN-rail installation or comfortable system integration via pac-Carrier Detachable terminals available in screw terminal and spring clamp terminal versions Extended temperature range -20 … +70 °C Installation possible in Zone 2 resp. Div. 2 Most isolator versions can be used for applications according to „functional safety“ SIL (IEC 61508) Customer specific engineering by R. Stahl’s competence center macros for easier planning and...

Open the catalog to page 17

All R. STAHL Schaltgeräte catalogs and brochures

1. SERIES 200

8 Pages

2. HMI Overview

36 Pages

3. Polar Zone

12 Pages

4. SolConeX

12 Pages

5. GUBox

4 Pages