video corpo

V 78
14Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

V 78 - 2

With a choice of powerful engine options to complement her sleek profile and an opulent yet contemporary interior, the Princess V78 is built to excite the senses. She delivers the ultimate blend of style and V Class performance and is one of the most dynamically capable models Princess has ever conceived. With raised bulwarks and a deep-V hull made using the latest resin infusion technology to reduce weight and improve efficiency, the V78 has been honed for long-range cruising. Her high-speed capabilities ensure an intoxicating blend of excitement and precision control, placing the most...

Open the catalog to page 2
V 78 - 8

Helm • Galley • Cockpit

Open the catalog to page 8
V 78 - 9

Master Stateroom

Open the catalog to page 9
V 78 - 10

PRINCESS V78 Port Guest Cabin  •  Starboard Guest Cabin  •  Master Stateroom Bathroom  •  Forward Guest Cabin PAGE 33

Open the catalog to page 10
V 78 - 11

LAYOUTS Upper accommodation layout Lower accommodation layout PAGE 34

Open the catalog to page 11
V 78 - 12

PRINCIPAL DIMENSIONS Length overall (ind. pulpit) Length overall (excl. pulpit) Displacement approx. (CAT C32 Acert) Fuel capacity Water capacity (incl. Calorifier) STANDARD EQUIPMENT Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system 240v shore power with 2 x 80-amp float battery chargers Remote control electric anchor winch Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators Colour radar with scanner and GPS/chart plotter (twin displays) Echo sounderwith alarm Remote control searchlight Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill Refrigerator (full height with deep freeze) Cockpit wetbar with...

Open the catalog to page 12
V 78 - 13

DECK FITTINGS ■ Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls ■ Self-stowing 50kg Delta anchor with ■ Bow rope storage locker ■ Anchor wash facility ■ Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve ■ Stainless steel bow, stern and ■ Stainless steel pulpit and guardrails ■ Two electric sternline winches ■ Stainless steel coachroof handrails ■ Twin coachroof lockers for storage of fenders and sunbed cushions ■ PVC rubbing band with stainless steel insert ■ Full set of IMCO navigation lights ■ Searchlight with remote control ■ Twin electric horns ■ Fuel...

Open the catalog to page 13
V 78 - 14

PORT GUEST CABIN (CONTINUED) berth lights En-suite shower/WC: ■ Washbasin with Monobloc mixer tap ■ Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out ■ Separate access from passageway as well as from cabin STARBOARD GUEST CABIN berth lights ■ Opening port holes CREW CABIN ■ Two full-size single berths, storage lockers and enclosed WC, washbasin and separate shower compartment INTERIOR FINISH ■ Furniture finished in choice of Serótina Cherry or Light Oak with either a satin or high gloss finish. Walnut is available as an option ■ Galley in choice of granite or marble ■ Bathroom units...

Open the catalog to page 14

All Princess catalogs and brochures

1. V39

7 Pages

2. V48

8 Pages

3. Princess V57

8 Pages

4. 52

8 Pages

5. 56

8 Pages