video corpo

V 72
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

V 72 - 2

The new V72 is poised to establish a new standard for sports yachts in this size range, incorporating a perfectly balanced layout with innovative design features and offering levels of performance and handling that have come to define the Princess V Class. Her beautiful lines carry a keen, dynamic edge, confirming the V72 is a sports yacht designed to push the boundaries of high speed cruising. Outdoor activities focus around a social aft cockpit, with a generous U-shaped dining area and a fully- equipped wetbar which is cosseted within the cockpit coamings with integrated side windows that...

Open the catalog to page 2
V 72 - 3

LAYOUTS Upper accommodation layout Lower accommodation layout PAGE 40

Open the catalog to page 3
V 72 - 4

PRINCIPAL DIMENSIONS Length overall (ind. pulpit) Length overall (excl. pulpit) Displacement approx. (Twin C32 Acert) Fuel capacity Water capacity (incl. calorifier) STANDARD EQUIPMENT Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system 240v shore power with 100-amp float battery charger Remote control electric anchor winch Electric sternline mooring winches Electric trim tabs with indicators Colour radar/chart plotter/GPS Echo sounderwith alarm Remote control searchlight Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill Refrigerator with deep freeze compartment Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator...

Open the catalog to page 4
V 72 - 5

DECK FITTINGS ■ Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls ■ Self-stowing (40kg) Delta anchor ■ Bow rope storage locker ■ Freshwater deck/anchor wash ■ Walk through coachroof seating ■ Coachroof sunbed area ■ Deck storage lockers for fenders and foredeck sunbed cushions ■ Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve ■ Stainless steel bow, stern and spring ■ Stainless steel pulpit and guardrails ■ Two electric sternline mooring ■ Stainless steel coachroof handrails ■ PVC rubbing band with stainless steel ■ Full set of IMCO navigation lights ■...

Open the catalog to page 5
V 72 - 6

FORWARD GUEST CABIN En-suite shower/WC: STARBOARD GUEST CABIN ■ Two full-size single berths with sliding berth conversion double ■ Wardrobe with shelves berth light En-suite shower/WC: ■ Washbasin with Monobloc mixer tap ■ Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out ■ Additional access door from CREW CABIN ■ Full-size twin berths ■ Storage lockers and hanging locker En-suite shower/WC: ■ Shower with automatic pump-out INTERIOR FINISH ■ Furniture finished in a choice of Serótina Cherry or Light Oak with either a satin or high gloss finish. Walnut is available as an option ■ Galley...

Open the catalog to page 6

All Princess catalogs and brochures

1. V39

7 Pages

2. V48

8 Pages

3. Princess V57

8 Pages

4. 52

8 Pages

5. 56

8 Pages