video corpo

PRINCESS 50
12Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PRINCESS 50 - 2

The Princess 50 is a powerful and nimble craft with extraordinary volume for her class. Her unmistakable Princess profile, muscular lines and deep V hull give her a magnetic presence in port, and exceptional cruising capability out in the open sea. Delivering a smooth, stable ride and sound seakeeping, the Princess 50 is equipped with comprehensive instrumentation and controls to enable safe yet stimulating handling. And from her spacious, easily accessible flybridge, wide side decks and her sophisticated interior, she creates the sensation of being on a much larger vessel. The use of light...

Open the catalog to page 2
PRINCESS 50 - 6

Helm • Dinette • Galley

Open the catalog to page 6
PRINCESS 50 - 7

Owner’s Stateroom PAGE 100

Open the catalog to page 7
PRINCESS 50 - 8

PRINCESS 50 Forward Stateroom  •  Bathroom  •  Starboard Guest Cabin PAGE 101

Open the catalog to page 8
PRINCESS 50 - 9

Flybridge layout Upper accommodation layout Lower accommodation layout

Open the catalog to page 9
PRINCESS 50 - 10

PRINCIPAL DIMENSIONS Length overall (ind. pulpit) Length overall (excl. pulpit) Displacement approx. (Twin Volvo 670mhp) 19 tonnes* Fuel capacity 560 gallons (2500 litres) Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 130 gallons (592 litres) STANDARD EQUIPMENT Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system 240v shore power with 60-amp float battery charger Dual station remote control electric anchor winch Dual station electric trim tabs with indicators Dual station autopilot Dual station VHF with DSC R/T with intercom Dual station speed and distance log Dual station echo sounderwith alarm Remote...

Open the catalog to page 10
PRINCESS 50 - 11

DECK FITTINGS platform and flybridge stairway and stairs to side decks ■ Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls ■ Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve ■ Self stowing 20kg Delta anchor ■ Deck hatch access to chain locker ■ Bow rope stowage locker stern and spring cleats stern fairleads ■ Stainless steel pulpit and guard rails ■ Stainless steel coachroof ■ Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert ■ Full set of IMCO navigation lights ■ Twin beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls ■ Twin electric horns ■ Fuel and...

Open the catalog to page 11
PRINCESS 50 - 12

OWNER'S STATEROOM ■ Full beam cabin with triple vertical portlights each side lone opening] ■ Twin bedside tables ■ Storage lockers and drawers berth lights En-suite shower/WC: ■ Washbasin with Avonite worktop ■ Toothbrush/mug and towel holders ■ Shower compartment with FORWARD STATEROOM ■ Storage lockers and drawers ■ Dressing table with mirror berth lights ■ Deck hatch with flyscreen and blind En-suite shower/WC: ■ Washbasin with Avonite worktop ■ Shower compartment with ■ Toothbrush/mug and towel holders STARBOARD GUEST CABIN ■ Wardrobe with shelf berth lights OPTIONAL CREW CABIN ■...

Open the catalog to page 12

All Princess catalogs and brochures

1. V39

7 Pages

2. V48

8 Pages

3. Princess V57

8 Pages

4. 52

8 Pages

5. 56

8 Pages