video corpo

PRINCESS 42
13Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PRINCESS 42 - 2

An undisputed design classic, the Princess 42 remains the benchmark motoryacht in her size range. Ideal for family cruising, yet with the space and style for elegant entertaining, the 42 is beautifully constructed Safety is vital in a family yacht and the 42 delivers without compromising her graceful profile. Well proportioned, safe steps link the flybridge, with its flexible U-shaped seating and large sunbed, to the spacious teak-laid cockpit. Impressively wide side decks, with thoughtfully positioned handrails, encourage use of the large foredeck and inspire confidence when moving about...

Open the catalog to page 2
PRINCESS 42 - 8

PRINCESS 42 Helm  •  Galley  •  Owner’s Stateroom PAGE 113

Open the catalog to page 8
PRINCESS 42 - 9

LAYOUTS Flybridge layout Accommodation layout PAGE 114

Open the catalog to page 9
PRINCESS 42 - 10

PRINCIPAL DIMENSIONS Length overall (ind. pulpit) Length overall (excl. pulpit) Displacement approx. (Twin Volvo 370mhp) 14 tonnes* Fuel capacity 300 gallons (1362 litres) Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 100 gallons (455 litres) STANDARD EQUIPMENT 240v shore power with 60-amp float battery charger Dual station remote control electric anchor winch Dual station electric trim tabs with indicators Dual station VHF with DSC R/T with intercom Dual station speed and distance log Dual station echo sounderwith alarm Remote control searchlight Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill Cocktail...

Open the catalog to page 10
PRINCESS 42 - 11

DECK FITTINGS ■ Teak-laid transom platform, cockpit deck, flybridge stairway and stairs to side decks ■ Reversible electric anchorwinch with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls ■ Self-stowing 16kg Delta anchor with 30 meters of chain ■ Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve ■ Deck hatch access to chain locker ■ Stainless steel bow, stern and spring cleats ■ Stainless steel pulpit and guard rails ■ Stainless steel coachroof and flybridge handrails ■ Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert ■ Full set of IMCO navigation lights ■ Dual station remote control ■...

Open the catalog to page 11
PRINCESS 42 - 12

OWNER'S SUITE (CONTINUED) Owner's en-suite shower/WC: ■ Washbasin with mixer tap ■ Separate shower area with automatic pump-out ■ Soap dish n shower GUEST SUITE ■ Two full-size single berths ■ Wardrobe with shelf space ■ Overhead lighting and individual berth lights Guest en-suite shower/WC: ■ Washbasin with mixer tap ■ Shower area with automatic ■ Soap dish in shower ■ Separate access to passageway POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS aluminium bronze ■ Engine room lighting ■ Hydraulic steering system ■ Lockable access hatch and ladder from cockpit to engine room ■ Trim tabs with indicators POWER AND...

Open the catalog to page 12
PRINCESS 42 - 13

NORTH AMERICA SOUTH AMERICA Czech Republic ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ Serbia, Montenegro, Slovakian Republic United Kingdom MIDDLE EAST Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates South Africa Hong Kong

Open the catalog to page 13

All Princess catalogs and brochures

1. V39

7 Pages

2. V48

8 Pages

3. Princess V57

8 Pages

4. 52

8 Pages

5. 56

8 Pages