video corpo

7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010
16Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 1

Alternative Fuel climate control process control sealing & shielding ENGINEERING YOUR SUCCESS.

Open the catalog to page 1
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 2

Alternative Fuel Questions? Contact Technical Support: e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 2
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 3

Alternative Fuel These assemblies are designed and tested for today's new alternative fuels: Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) and Liquid LPG have the same problems that plague diesel and gasoline, particulate contamination collects during handling, water condenses in tanks, and compressors leak oil into the fuel The precision components necessary alternative fuel system demand superior filtration. Racor anticipated the need for ultra-fine filtration at the pressures required by compressed industry's first, most complete and most efficient line of alternative fuel FFC...

Open the catalog to page 3
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 4

Alternative Fuel Notes: 1. For accurate flow rates and pressures, consult your engine manual, engine manufactures agent, or the vehicle manufacturer. 2. Some specifications are the result of tests conducted at the optimum flow rate. 3. Allow 3.0 in. (7.6 cm) of clearance below assembly for draining and maintenance of element. Questions? Contact Technical Support: e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 4
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 5

Alternative Fuel Notes: 1. For accurate flow rates and pressures, consult your engine manual, engine manufactures agent, or the vehicle manufacturer. 2. Some specifications are the result of tests conducted at the optimum flow rate. 3. Allow 3.0 in. (7.6 cm) of clearance below assembly for draining and maintenance of element. Questions? Contact Technical Support: e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 5
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 6

Alternative Fuel Replacement Element Basic Unit Mounting Information Typical Installation Layout Fill Port Fuel Tanks High Pressure Questions? Contact Technical Support e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 6
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 7

Alternative Fuel Replacement Element Basic Unit Mounting Information Typical Installation Layout Fill Port Fuel Tanks High Pressure Inlet Port ' Outlet Port Questions? Contact Technical Support: e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 7
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 8

Alternative Fuel Customer Interface Drawing NOTES: UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED PORT SIZE: l/2"-l4 NPTF. RATED FLOW: 50 SCEM § 100 PSIG ALUMINUM G0GI MACHINED HEAD ALUMINUM 6061 DRAWN BOWL 7. ELEMENT GRADE AVAILABLE: 10 MICRON CHROMATED HEAD AND BOWL BLACK POWDER PAINTED EXTERIOR CUSTOMER INTERFACE DRAWING REVISE ONLY ON PEOE SYSTEM THIS PRINT SUPERSEDES ANÏ EARLIER DATE: DESTROY SAME S SUBJECT TO RETURN ON DEMAND Questions? Contact Technical Support: e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 8
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 9

Alternative Fuel Replacement Element Mounting Information Typical Installation Layout Fill Port Fuel Tanks High Pressure Mounting Holes Questions? Contact Technical Support: e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 9
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 10

Alternative Fuel Customer Interface Drawing - ISSUE DRAWING_ B ADDED SECTIONAL VIEW__ I.) i 2. ) ADDED NOTES 4 1 5 TO FILTER ~D~WAS ill GLASS REINFORCED NYLON ~ NOTES : UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED I. SERVICE WORKING PRESSURE : 3600 PSI DRAIN PLUG: 8 FT - LBS ± I FT-LB HOUSING TO HEAD: 40 FT-LBS ± I FT-LB 5. FLOW: INSIDE TO OUT ELEMENT FILTER ELEMENT: (SPECIFY GRADE 6 OR 10] I. DRT FLOW RATING: 30 SCFM S 100 P3IG 3. TÏP. ADDITIONAL PRESSURE REQUIRED TO DRAIN I COALESCER WHEN OIL WET: 2.0 PSID. REVISE ONLY ON Pro/E SYSTEM CUSTOMER INTERFACE DRAWING HIGH PRESSURE COALESCER/FILTER Questions?...

Open the catalog to page 10
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 11

Alternative Fuel Replacement Element Basic Unit Mounting Information Typical Installation Layout Fill Port Fuel Tanks High Pressur Questions? Contact Technical Support: e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 11
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 12

Alternative Fuel Replacement Element Basic Unit Mounting Information Typical Installation Layout Fill Port Fuel Tanks High Pressure Outlet Port Mounting Holes Inlet Port Questions? Contact Technical Support e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 12
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 13

Alternative Fuel Customer Interface Drawing NOTES; UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED- DIMENSION IN PARENTHESIS ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. MATERIAL: 303 STAINLESS STEEL. SERVICE WORKING PRESSURE: 3,600 PS RECOMMENDED TORQUE DRAIN PLUG : 8FT-LBS ± IFT-LB BODY TO HEAD: 30FT-LBS ± IFT-LB FLOW: I NS I DE TO OUTS I DE ELEMENT. ELEMENT REMOVAL CLEARANCE: 5" MIN CUSTOMER INTERFACE DRAWING REV I SE ONLY ON ProE SYSTEM THIS PRINT SUPERSEDES ANY EARLIER DATE: DESTROY SAME Questions? Contact Technical Support: e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 13
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 14

Alternative Fuel Replacement Element Basic Unit Mounting Information Typical Installation Layout Fill Port Fuel Tanks High Pressure Mounting Holes Inlet Port Questions? Contact Technical Support e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 14
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 15

Alternative Fuel Part Number Index Questions? Contact Technical Support: e-mail: racortech@parker.com

Open the catalog to page 15
7480H_Catalog_Alternative_Fuel_Filtration_April_2010 - 16

Alternative Fuel _______________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________...

Open the catalog to page 16

All Parker Hannifin catalogs and brochures

1. PS120 Series

2 Pages

2. P510MAM

2 Pages

3. Boiler Layup

4 Pages

4. Racor 7501

32 Pages

5. Racor 7609

8 Pages