i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019
47Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 2

CONTENTS WINDSURF BOARDS pag.8 PRIMO SCHOOL PROGRAM pag.36 DUO RIG pag.40 DUO WIND p a g . 4 4 DUO WINDSUP pag.so WINDSURFER LT. pag.54 ISUP BOARDS pag.58 PADDLES pag.82

Open the catalog to page 2
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 3

ITALY FLAVOR DESIGN ITALY The most beautiful and fascinating country, I have always been. I’m very proud to represent Italy throughout my career. FLAVOR Reflects the way I often shared my personality outside of the water by cooking Italian food around the world that captured the flavors of our traditions. DESIGN Connected to every detail and dedicated Italian beauty with the true expression of how I’d like a board to look and perform. All the three words match together in a perfect blend to our unique products represented in a wide-ranging vision and passion for the sport. The success is...

Open the catalog to page 3
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 5

WAVE CORE AERO PRO FOIL RACE PERFORMA PRO / GLS PERFORMANCE FREERIDE MODEL VOLUME LENGTH WIDTH FIN TYPE BOX TYPE FINS SAILS RANGE KS 79 79 221 57 Quad Slot Box - 3.7/5.3 World Cup Slalom 89 89 235 61 singlefin Short Tuttle Box No Fin 4.7/7.0 World Cup Slalom 99 99 235 63 singlefin Short Tuttle Box No Fin 5.4/7.8 World Cup Slalom 109 109 235 70 singlefin Short Tuttle Box No Fin 6.3/8.6 World Cup Slalom 119 119 235 72 singlefin Short Tuttle Box No Fin 7.0/9.0 World...

Open the catalog to page 5
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 6

High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape. 15kg/m3 EPS core. Full 100 kg/m3 PVC performance sandwich construction (3mm deck / 5mm bottom). Double Pvc sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength. Carbon-Innegra/S-glass deck layup for maximum durability and strength designed with the correct flex for pure wave-riding applications. Full 160 S-glass bottom layup for the correct flex during hard turns and jump landings. 6” Slot rear fin boxes + 4” Slot front fin boxes. Dual density footpads with shock absorbers. KS MODELWAVE CORE INTRODUCTION Choosing a wave board must be...

Open the catalog to page 6
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 7

CHAMELEONWAVE MULTIFIN INTRODUCTION The name says it all. An extraordinary ability to adapt to all wind and wave situations: from onshore to side offshore, the Chameleon is always a top performer, partly thanks to it’s multi fins configuration options, which allow it to adapt not only to the condition, but also to the rider style as well. Needless to say this complete all-around wave board range is still ranked on top of the most important international wave board test! TECHNICAL FEATURES ■ The now famous 5 slot fin box configuration, allows to set the board with Quad, Thruster or even Twin...

Open the catalog to page 7
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 8

High-precision 5-axis CAD/CAM CNC shape 15kg/m3 EPS core. Full T700 biax carbon lightweight deck lamination layup for max. compression strength and structural stability. Double PVC sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength. 100 kg/m3 PVC full bottom and deck sandwich for maximum durability and compression strength resistance, no wood! Full 160 S-glass bottom layup for the correct flex during hard turns and jump landings. Powerbox centre fin, 2 x slot box side fins. Dual density footpads with shock absorbers. US Finbox in 86lts. and 95lts. MFC FW G10 centre fin...

Open the catalog to page 8
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 9

STYLE WAVEFREESTYLE WAVE TECHNOLOGY High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape. Full wood/160 glass deck layup. Full wood/160 glass bottom layup. Single Powerbox to hold MFC freewave fins. Dual density footpads with shock absorbers. INTRODUCTION What is the main task that a freestyle wave board must perform? It’s very simple: allow all those who want to start to sail in the waves, with the first jumps and rides, but at the same time to love to sail fast with control before launching into a tight and radical jibe and why not, inserting a spock, a grubby or a flaka in here and there completes the fun...

Open the catalog to page 9
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 10

TECHNOLOGY High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape15kg./m3 EPS core. Full PVC performance sandwich construction (3mm deck / 5mm bottom). Double PVC sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength. Full carbon/innegra deck + T700 carbon biax step area layup for maximum durability and strength, especially from landing hard jumps. Full 160 S-glass bottom layup for the correct flex during hard turns and hard landings. Dual density footpads with shock absorbers. New MFC GE fin. STYLE PROFREESTYLE INTRODUCTION The 1-99 freestyle team has expressed the desire that for 2019 the...

Open the catalog to page 10
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 12

SLALOM SLALOM WORLD CUPCOMPETITION INTRODUCTION The 2019 World Cup SL board range from 1-99 Is the continuation of most innovative range of windsurfing slalom boards ever made, with several significant construction upgrades to the layups that further increase performance and control compared to the 2018 range. Continuous testing revealed that how the boards are constructed (where and how much the boards flex) had almost as much influence on the performance and ‘feel’ as the actual design itself. So the focus of the testing team during the past winter was to test various versions...

Open the catalog to page 12
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 13

AERO PRO FOIL RACE TECHNOLOGY High-precision 5-axis CAD/CAM CNC shape. Full T700 biax carbon lightweight deck lamination layup for max. compression strength, performance and structural stability. 80 kg/m3 PVC full deck and bottom sandwich for a lightweight yet stiff construction. Additional high-strength reinforcements in all foot heel and high load areas (mast track, fin box, footstrap inserts). Full UD unidirectional carbon bottom layup for maximum stiffness and performance. Foil Proof tuttle box. INTRODUCTION Professional grade dedicated foil racing board, we introduce to the market the...

Open the catalog to page 13
i99 PRODUCT BOOK 2019 - 14

AEROIL FREERIDE TECHNOLOGY High-precision 5-axis CAD/CAM CNC shape. Full T700 biax carbon lightweight deck lamination layup for max. compression strength, performance and structural stability. 80 front/100 rear kg/m3 PVC full deck and 80 kg/m3 bottom sandwich for a lightweight yet stiff and durable construction. Double PVC sandwich under the heels and gybe area for sustained durability and strength. Additional high-strength reinforcements in all foot heel and high load areas (mast track, fin box, footstrap inserts). Full UD unidirectional carbon bottom layup for maximum stiffness and...

Open the catalog to page 14

All Novenove International catalogs and brochures

1. Primo

3 Pages