Catalogue 2016
98Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Catalogue 2016 - 1

PHOTOS: TOBY BROMWICH MARIO ENTERO GERHARDT KELLERMANN TRACY KRAFT LEBOE DANIEL BARDOS CRAIG KOLESKY QUINCY DEIN GILLES CALVE ALL DATA SUBJECT TO CHANGE©NORTH KITEBOARDING 2015 WWW.NORTHKITEBOARDING.COM

Open the catalog to page 1
Catalogue 2016 - 3

We believe that creativity and design is a function of leadership and Kiteboarding is a way of life. For us, a Kite is more than just a Kite, it’s a statement and a reflection of your inner style. We acknowledge all the different disciplines of riding and ultimately, we feel a responsibility to reach the unique demands and needs of each rider from every target group and style. BRANDSTORY At North Kiteboarding we remain loyal to our customers and those who appreciate the premium quality and performance of our products. Valuing our Team Riders, their skills and ambition, we rely on them for...

Open the catalog to page 3
Catalogue 2016 - 4

OUR TE AM IS A S CRE ATIVE A S THE Y ARE DIVER SE. MADE UP BY SOME OF THE MOST INSPIRED, FORWARD THINKING AND TECHNIC AL RIDER S ON THE PL ANE T, THEIR TE AM SPIRIT IS FUELLED BY THEIR PA SSION TO RIDE. S TANDING TOGE THER THE Y REPRE SENT THE BR AND, THE PRODUC T S THAT WE MAK E, AND THE SP ORT THAT K EEP S US AL L AT NORT H K IT EB OARDING M OTIVAT ED TO INNOVAT E. S P I E S S B E R G E R

Open the catalog to page 4
Catalogue 2016 - 6

MATCHU LOPES ALMEIDA WAV E “ M Y G E A R I S L I K E A M AG I C WA N D F O R A W I TC H : I T M A K E S T H E I M P O S S I B L E

Open the catalog to page 6
Catalogue 2016 - 7

GABRIELE STEINDL F R E E R I D E “ K I T E S U R F I N G CO N N E C T S M E W I T H N AT U R E . I BEGIN TO FORGET MYSELF AND FEEL AS T H O U G H M AY B E I ’ M PA R T O F S O M E T H I N G B I G G E R . O N LY T H E B E S T G E A R A L L O W S M E T O

Open the catalog to page 7
Catalogue 2016 - 8

NEW THINGS; I WOULDN’T CHANGE IT FOR ME, TEAMED WITH THE GEAR KEEPS ME S T O K E D, E X P L O R I N G N E W S P O T S A N D T R Y I N G CRAIG CUNNING

Open the catalog to page 8
Catalogue 2016 - 11

AIRTON COZZOLINO WAV E / F R E E S T Y L E “ I J U S T TA K E M Y G E A R , G O W I T H T H E F L O W, A N D C H A N N E L T H AT E N E R G Y I N T O M Y R I D I N G WHICH IS ALL ABOUT FINDING NEW LINES, C R E AT I N G N E W M O V E S A N D S TAY I N G L O O S E ;

Open the catalog to page 11
Catalogue 2016 - 12

TOM HEBERT B I G A I R / F R E E R I D E “ C R E AT I V I T Y I S K E Y. I R E LY O N G E A R T H AT LETS ME GO BIG AND ROCK THE OLD SCHOOL S T Y L E . I D R AW I N S P I R AT I O N F R O M M Y H O M E S P O T W H E R E M A N Y P E O P L E A R E S T I L L L OYA L

Open the catalog to page 12
Catalogue 2016 - 13

TOM COURT WA K E S T Y L E / F R E E S T Y L E “ T H E A B I L I T Y T O E X P R E S S YO U R S E L F T H R O U G H A S P O R T I S A L U X U R Y. H AV I N G T H E G E A R T H AT A L L O W S M E T O B E C R E AT I V E IN ALL REALMS OF KITEBOARDING, FURTHER

Open the catalog to page 13
Catalogue 2016 - 15

MANUELA JUNGO WA K E S T Y L E / F R E E S T Y L E “ K I T E B OA R D I N G I S F R E E D O M F O R M E A N D I T A L L O W S M E T O E X P R E S S M Y S E L F. F O R W O M E N , THERE ISN’T A HUGE CHOICE OF GEAR OUT THERE, SO IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO BE ABLE TO

Open the catalog to page 15
Catalogue 2016 - 17

HEAVY DUTY LEADING EDGE CLOSING SEAM FUSION STRUT TRAILING EDGE FORCE CONTROL LAZY PUMP ABRASION REINFORCEMENTS ZIPPERLESS STRUT GLUED ZIG-ZAG STITCHES SELF RESCUE HANDLES ANTI SNAG

Open the catalog to page 17
Catalogue 2016 - 18

NORTH KITEBOARDING STANDS FOR PROGRESSION, PREMIUM QUALITY, CREATIVITY AND DESIGN. THIS COMBINED REPRESENTS LEADERSHIP. years, our innovative breakthrough in materials and technical design has allowed us to remain one of the leading brands of the industry. We believe there’s no substitute for anything other than high performance and premium quality products. Our evolutionary systems are a result of our ingenious in-house designers and R&D team, and we consider our technological advancements as key contributors to the growth and safety of the sport. There are 3 aspects to this approach that...

Open the catalog to page 18
Catalogue 2016 - 19

A detailed quality control system has been developed, controlling every step starting with the delivery of raw materials to the factory and ending with the final delivery of kites to our customers. In between, every single stage is optimized to the smallest detail. The quality check card is the key to keeping precise control over the process for every individual kite at every stage. All critical seams are done with computer supported sewing machines. This avoids human mistakes and inconsistencies, increases the productivity and reduces waste from cut off materials; it is the only way to...

Open the catalog to page 19
Catalogue 2016 - 20

The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable due to a special heavy duty closing seam. The Dacron material at the leading edge is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched additionally. The Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces. TRAILING EDGE FORCE CONTROL The Trailing Edge Force Control is responsible for the smooth power distribution between the different materials of the kite, forcing the tensions in the right directions. Since 2013 the waves are higher and wider to eliminate stress points between the...

Open the catalog to page 20
Catalogue 2016 - 21

We love our kites so we want them to last as long as possible. Kites regularly are exposed to factors that wear them off. Especially UV light strongly influences the ageing of the kite. Exposing your kite to UV light for too long can reduce the crisp steering and flying feeling – sometimes within days. D2 – DOUBLE COATED CANOPY Due to the Double Coating, the material stays crisp for longer. The unique coating procedure is not just protecting the final canopy, but every single yarn is coated before the final weaving process and therefore every single yarn has an additional layer of...

Open the catalog to page 21
Catalogue 2016 - 22

of purchase - an extended warranty of six months, in addition to the legal warranty period of the country where the purchase was made is acquired. The +6 warranty begins at the expiration of the legal warranty period of the country of purchase, and includes the same scope of protection. HOW DOES THE +6 WARR ANT Y WORK? Following a successful registration of the North Kiteboarding product(s) in question, a confirmation email will be sent out. Providing the product has been registered within 60 days of purchase, the confirmation email and a valid receipt of purchase will entitle the customer...

Open the catalog to page 22

All North Kites catalogs and brochures

Archived catalogs

1. catalog 2015

87 Pages

2. catalog_2014

83 Pages

3. CATALOG 2011

71 Pages

4. Catalog 2009

98 Pages

5. Catalog 2008