CATALOG 2011
71Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

CATALOG 2011 - 2

TABLE OF CONTENTS 114 118 Apparel 4 112 Packs & Bags Team Kite Accessories Harnesses /Kite Vests 10 Years North Kiteboarding 120 6 Kites 12 Boards 68 Technoforce D2 14 Twin Tip Technology / Twintip Boardfinder 70 Progression 11 16 Double V Bottom 20 Teamseries /  oungblood Y 24 Jaime 30 Textreme 34 Select 84 Rebel 40 XRide / Soleil 140 82 Neo product overview 80 Evo 128 76 Vegas 122 Apparel Men 72 Kitefinder Apparel Women 88 Fuse 44 Gonzales / Spike 90 Dyno 50 Skimfish 92 Buzz 54 Surfboard Technology 98 Lizard/Solid 56 Kontact /  AM W 100 WHIP 102 Race LTD / Free Race 106 Bars 58 Trust Bar...

Open the catalog to page 2
CATALOG 2011 - 3

10YEÁRSOF BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS TO YEARS OF CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT TO YEARS OF TRUE KITEBOARDING The very beginning: North kiteboarding was born in 2001 in the USA and from the start on established as a full-range supplier of kiteboarding equipment. Innovation, continuous product development and improvement have always been the main priority for NKB and over the last 10 years our experience in R&D, performance innovations and commit- ment to outstanding quality have made North Kiteboarding a world-wide market leader in kiteboarding. Already in this early stage, Till Eberle, still boss of...

Open the catalog to page 3
CATALOG 2011 - 4

Kirsty Jones   EAM  T Mario Rodwald S ky S olbach Reno Romeu C esar P ortas A ngela P eral T om C ourt S teph Bridge jon van malsen

Open the catalog to page 4
CATALOG 2011 - 5

Tommy F ields J eremie E loy Thomas Paris T om Bridge Olivier Dansin “Test Guru” Fabio Ingrosso Dirk Hanel Gabi Steindl Gianni Aragno Bla zej O zog Jaime H erraiz Alice B runacci Stefan Spie S S berger

Open the catalog to page 5
CATALOG 2011 - 8

All 2011 North Kiteboarding Kites are now built using the highest quality Technoforce D2 material. D2 stands for Over the past years the North Kiteboarding R&D team has been experimenting with exclusive Technoforce D2 material and developing it closely together with Teijin,the market leader in canopy materials. Multiple tests over the years have consistently produced the same results: _Technoforce D2 material offers a 40% higher breaking _70% higher tearing strength and also improved flying The main advantage of Technoforce D2 is less broken kites due to way higher durability than other...

Open the catalog to page 8
CATALOG 2011 - 9

WE uwiJiiw.iMi tumuli* i.jmnrm At NKB we strive to make the most innovative, durable and user-friendly products on the market. It's often the smallest details that make a difference and for 2011 we took a even closer look at all existing production details and continued to improve them one by one after a great quality advantage in 2010. The result of our extensive construction overhaul is what we call PROGRESSION 11: A very detailed catalogue of product features that are simple yet highly effective for quality and performance. By simplifying the production pro- cess and standardizing single...

Open the catalog to page 9
CATALOG 2011 - 10

FREERIDE/NEW SCHOOL/WAVE/RACE CHOOSE YOUR UPWIND ABILITY A kite's ability to ride at a high angle into The power a kite can develop at the lower end of its designated wind range. REACTIVE STEERING A term used to describe a kite that reacts instantaneously to the rider's steering input. STEERING OVERPOWERED The ability to steer the kite even when the bar is pushed away from the rider (sheeted out) and the back lines are relatively slack. A kite is said to be stable if it behaves in a desirable and predictable way throughout its designated wind range and even in wind that C-Kite Feeling: This...

Open the catalog to page 10
CATALOG 2011 - 11

10 Y E A R S O F t r u e k i t e b oar d i n g NKB_kites 2011 1 0 Y E A R S O F t r u e k i t e b oar d i n g NKB_kites 2011 21 K ITES KITE FINDER REBEL ESSO R FUSE NKB_KITEs 2011 A p pA r el A C C EVO IES B o ar d s B A R S VEGAS NEO DY N O 1 0 Y E A R S O F t r u e k i t e b oar d i n g 20

Open the catalog to page 11
CATALOG 2011 - 12

NEWSCHOOL / FREESTYLE Designed to perform in a wide range of use from riding waves to jumping big to cruising. Huge power and de-power, accessible for ambitious Racers but also for the relaxed free rider.

Open the catalog to page 12
CATALOG 2011 - 13

1 0 Y E A R S O F t r u e k i t e b oar d i n g 1 0 Y E A R S O F t r u e k i t e b oar d i n g 25 ITES _C-kite _huge pop _New School  /   akestyle W _Freeride & New School Setup _Technoforce D2 NKB_kites 2011 K NEW SCHOOL/FREEST YLE NKB_kites 2011 B A R S 5 / 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14 NKB_KITEs 2011 A p pA r el A C C ESSO R IES B o ar d s RANGE OF USE The Vegas is a pure C-shape kite that embodies radical new-school riding and delivers the precision feel needed to stomp today’s most technical tricks and challenge tomorrow’s limits. A non-compromise design that delivers massive pop, steady pull...

Open the catalog to page 13
CATALOG 2011 - 14

1 0 Y E A R S O F t r u e k i t e b oar d i n g NKB_kites 2011 1 0 Y E A R S O F t r u e k i t e b oar d i n g NKB_kites 2011 27 NEW SCHOOL/FREEST YLE front-  / backline power distribution Freestyle modus fully powered: 60% power on frontlines > 40% power on backlines à fast turning > 25% power on backlines à steady kite position 1. _Freestyle High Depower SetUp 2. _NEW SCHOOL SETUP PO WERED PO WE R ED K ITES New School modus fully powered: 75% power on frontlines 5 / 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14 DEPO WE R ED DEPOWE R ED A C C ESSO R IES B o ar d s B A R S 5 LINE SETUP 2. _NEW SCHOOL SETUP r 1....

Open the catalog to page 14
CATALOG 2011 - 15

FREESTYLE / FREERIDE FORGIVING, EASYTOCONTROL KITCS, MADE FOR UNHOOKFD TRICKS AND KITF LOOPS BUT ALSO FOR HOOKED-IN FREE RIDING ON FLAT WATER OR IN WAVES.

Open the catalog to page 15
CATALOG 2011 - 16

FREESTYLE / FREERIDE _Freeride / Wave / New School _C-oriented feel _easy relaunch _lazy Pump The Evo presents a seamless blend of free-ride and new-school characteristics. Offering an incredibly stable, C-oriented feel with the smoothness and de-power ability of a hybrid, the Evo allows you to bang out the latest unhooked freestyle tricks, jump high, throw kite loops and cruise with ease. Still it is an easy to fly freeride kite with predictable, polite manners. Also in Waves, the Evo shows his overall performance. Consistent, predictable power development and steady bar feel makes the Evo...

Open the catalog to page 16

All North Kites catalogs and brochures

1. Catalogue 2016

98 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. catalog 2015

87 Pages

2. catalog_2014

83 Pages

3. Catalog 2009

98 Pages

4. Catalog 2008