Catalog 2009
98Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Catalog 2009 - 2

Bill Jaime IHil Kontact Packs & Bags Elil Women

Open the catalog to page 2
Catalog 2009 - 6

6 TEAM 0 9 NKB Team Alice Brunacci › Ita › Italian Champion Angela Peral › Esp › Competitor PKRA Aurelien Mierswa › Ger › Product Designer Cesar Portas › Esp › Competitor PKRA Charles Delau › Fra › World Champ Race PKRA 2008 Dirk Hanel › Ger › Race Champ Dreu Beavis › Aus › Pro Wave Rider Fabio Ingrosso › Ch › Former Multiple World Champ Snowkite

Open the catalog to page 6
Catalog 2009 - 7

b oa r d s ba r s K i t es tea m 7 ac c e s s or i e s TEA M 0 9 a p pa r e l z › Esp › R&D Team, Pro Wave Rider Gabi Steindl › Aut › Globetrotter Jaime Herrai Kite Designer › Fra › Globetrotter Ken Winner › USA › Tube Jérémie Eloy rd shaper Martin Littlewood › Aus › R&D Team, Surfboa titor PKRA Mallor y De La Villemarqué › Fra › Compe er Reno Romeu › Bra › Competitor PKRA Ralf Grösel › Ger › Kite Design Mario Rodwald › Ger › Competitor PKRA h › USA › R&D Team, Competitor PKRA Sean Farley › Mex › Racing Team Sky Solbac Tom Court › UK › Competitor PKRA Soufiane Hamaini › Ma › Competitor KPWT

Open the catalog to page 7
Catalog 2009 - 8

Since our product range is constantly growing and becoming increasingly varied we have developed a simple system to facilitate making your choice. The North Klteboarding Product Finder indicates the exact range of use for each kite and board and helps you to quickly Identify the right gear to suit your needs. This gear allows you to learn the latest New School moves and execute them in their most extreme form. Whether you want to do powered handle passes or fly horizontally through the air in a kite-loop, these kites and boards have the top-end performance you need. Try anything you see In...

Open the catalog to page 8
Catalog 2009 - 9

9 tea m team p r o du Ct - f i nd e r — b oa r ds a nd ki t e s Whether you tackle monster outer-reef breaks or play in the beach break at your home spot, this gear is made for cutbacks and bottom turns. Rip it up! Race If you want to try the fast lane on the water you will need perfect control at high speeds and in all situations. These boards and kites take you ever closer to the sonic wall. ba rs a p pa r e l Wave a ac c e s s or i e s ac c es s o ries p pa rel b oa r d s boa rd sba r s With our Freeride gear everything is comfortable but nothing is extreme. It offers a balanced range of...

Open the catalog to page 9
Catalog 2009 - 12

■sjl REINFORCEMENT Aramid Reinforced New for 2008 are the Aramid Reinforcements, qdded in highly exposed areas such as the micro batten pockets and ■ "the leading edge scuff pads. These reinforcements reduce wear from everyday use and Increase the durability and life LOAD DISTRIBUTION Our revolutionary and patent-pending Cam Battens are made of flexible nylon and improve the stability of the ■canopy and reduce the drag of the kite. The Cam Battens allow us to achieve a deèper profile and make the kites more powerful. The deeper canopy combined with a round entry profile .gives better stall...

Open the catalog to page 12
Catalog 2009 - 15

ki t e s 0 9 — ki t e f i nd e r Rhino ***** **** *** * *** ***** ***** **** *** **** ***** ** * *** **** ***** ***** **** **** Less Reactive Steering Moderate Kiteloops Linear Barfeel C-Kitefeeling Freeride Soft Power Development Big Wind Range Easy Jumping Hang Time Depower Wave Reactive Steering (even when depowered) Direct Depower Stable Race Upwind Performance Low end Big Windrange Low Drag Relaunch *** 5th line yes 4 line ***** = excellent / high * = moderate / low yes yes yes yes yes b oa r d s Rebel ac c e s s or i e s New School Evo a p pa r e l Vegas ba r s K i t es tea m Kite...

Open the catalog to page 15
Catalog 2009 - 16

16 ki te s 09 — FREEST Y LE / NE W SCHOOL kites 09 VEGAS FREESTYLE    EW SCHOOL /N sizes: 5 / 7 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14 For 2009 we have completely reworked the Vegas to cover a wider range of conditions and riding styles than ever before! › › › › › › C-kite Feeling 2 Setups: Freeride and New School Constant Power 5th Element Safety 4 or 5 Line Compatible Sizes: 5 / 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14 A slightly lower aspect ratio and wider wing tips mean very constant pull, extremely tight kite loops and improved low end grunt to please the C-kite lover in you. The 09 Vegas features our new three in one...

Open the catalog to page 16
Catalog 2009 - 17

a p pa r e l ac c e s s or i e s b oa r d s ba r s K i t es tea m ki t e s 0 9 — FREEST Y LE / NEW SCHOOL colors 17

Open the catalog to page 17
Catalog 2009 - 18

18 ki te s 09 — FREEST Y LE / NE W SCHOOL TECHNOLOGIES VEGAS Two Differen t Setups F r e e s t y l e H i g h D e p owe r  /  NE W SCHOOL SET UP D e p owe r B e h av i o u r P OW ERE D › Freestyle High Depower Set Up › New School Setup Two different positions to connect the front lines: One for the FREEst y le high dep ow e r SET UP and one for the DE POWE RE D › Freestyle High Depower Set Up POWE R E D DE POWE RE D › New School Setup NEW SCHOOL SET UP. With the Ne w S ch o o l set up the Vegas still retains some Depower but becomes less sensitive to bar sheeting and steering making it ideal...

Open the catalog to page 18
Catalog 2009 - 19

ANTI SNAG VEGAS 4-LINE SETUP: CAUTION! The 4-line setup of the Vegas 09 is only suit- able for professional riders in combination with a "suicide leash". There is no state-of- the-art safety device available.

Open the catalog to page 19
Catalog 2009 - 20

20 KITES 09 — FREERIDE / FREESTYLE North introduces an EVOlution > Good Light Wind Performance > Super Stable in theAir^^^B > Suitable Equally for Freestyle | The Evo can be ridden on 4 or 5 lines and bridges the gap perfectly between Vegas and Rebel, uniting New School and Freeride In one kite. The Evo's delta shape offers great sheet-and-go riding, excellent wind range and high Depower. The roundish shape helps the Evo turn quickly and predictably while the new bridle geometry stabilizes the arc for a soft, consistent bar feel and extreme back-stall resistance. The 4 line mode boasts an...

Open the catalog to page 20

All North Kites catalogs and brochures

1. Catalogue 2016

98 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. catalog 2015

87 Pages

2. catalog_2014

83 Pages

3. CATALOG 2011

71 Pages

4. Catalog 2008