Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018
37Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 1

You deserve the good life.

Open the catalog to page 1
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 2

Skye Biscayne Bay Adventure Explorer Decking & Color Options Pontoon Options Features & Options: Popular Features & Options: Table Deck Plans Warranty Quality But "in A For over 25 years, Misty Harbor has prided itself on building some of the very best pontoon boats on the market today. Our family-owned business has grown from a regional boat builder into a trusted builder with a nationwide network of dealers. We maintain our commitment to provide Misty Harbor customers with the best pontoon value that money can buy.

Open the catalog to page 2
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 3

1—Choose a pontoon series with the level of style and comfort you desire. 2—Select a model with the standard features you need. 3—Customize your boat with options and premium upgrades. Style. Comfort. Performance When Misty Harbor’s Skye pontoons are on the water, passersby take notice. Our most full-featured pontoon series is loaded with comfort, stylish details, and entertaining luxuries. Only our Skye pontoons feature a swim deck, a deluxe high-back Captain’s Recliner, full instrumentation, and more—all standard. Exterior fence panels are framed beautifully with our hammered rail system...

Open the catalog to page 3
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 4

U-Shaped Seating—Bow and Stern NEW Diamonds-Pattern Flooring Redesigned Helm with Built-In Riser Premium Furniture Dual Consoles with Walkthrough Windshield Popular Options S P A C I O U S L U X U R Y— S H E ’ S G O T I T A L L If you’re looking for versatility, customization, and endless comfort the Skye WT has all that and more. Our new Walk-Through Windshield is accompanied by Dual-Consoles for the ultimate ride—your co-captain and guests will thank you when conditions get windy and cold. Four Chaise Lounges offer plush comfort so guests can recline and enjoy this luxurious and spacious...

Open the catalog to page 4
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 5

Standard Features Built-In Bar with four, custom Stainless-Steel Bar Stools U-Shaped Bow Seating Lighted LED Cup Holders in Bar, Trash Receptacle, and Bottle Opener Hammered Railing System Redesigned Helm with Built-In Riser T R A N S F O R M S S O C I A L E V E N T S I N TO AQ UAT I C A S S E M B L I E S The Skye SE combines entertaining extras with the premium furniture and power available on all Skye models. The SE layout has plenty of seating options, a Portable Bench, a Tabletop Bar, and a Kicker Media Center Stereo. Many custom options are available. This model is perfect for those...

Open the catalog to page 5
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 6

Standard Features U-Shaped Seating—Bow and Stern Four Chaise Lounges with Armrests Radius Benches Captain and Co-Captain Skye Deluxe Recliners Redesigned Helm with Built-In Riser S-2385 SU Popular Options PERFORMANCE-READY COMFORT The Skye SU model is ready for just about anything; cruising, tubing, skiing, and entertaining. Four Chaise Lounges provide plenty of space to recline and the optional Privacy Enclosure makes changing into swimwear a breeze. Three Access Gates allow for easy boarding options. The model is shown with plenty of options including the Black Out Edition, Skye Silver...

Open the catalog to page 6
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 7

Standard Features L-Group Shaped Seating Redesigned Helm with Built-In Riser Hammered Railing System LED Docking and Navigation Lights Skye Deluxe Reclining Captain’s Chair Skye S-2385 SG Popular Options M I S T Y ’ S S I G N AT U R E C R U I S E R The Skye SG model offers an exceptional level of comfort to your boating experience. Pleasure is easily acquired—from the High-Back Captain’s Chair with lumbar support, to the Chaise Lounges that comfortably allow rest and relaxation. An optional Privacy Enclosure is situated beneath the rear Sundeck. Privacy Enclosure (Shown) Gray Interior...

Open the catalog to page 7
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 8

Standard Features Captain and Co-Captain Skye Deluxe Recliners Rear-Facing Convertible Bench— Two, Independent Bench Seats convert to a full lounge position U-Shaped Bow Seating Lighted LED Kicker Speakers Redesigned Helm with Built-In Riser R E L A X AT I O N W I T H S T Y L E The Skye SL model showcases the perfect balance of style and comfort—No sacrificing needed. Comfort features include; radius Bench Seating in the bow, High-Back Captain and Co-Captain’s Recliners, and a full-size, adjustable Rear Lounge so you can enjoy the view lounging next to a friend. Premium finishes add a touch...

Open the catalog to page 8
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 9

Standard Features Built-In Bar with three, custom Stainless-Steel Bar Stools Dual, Co-Captain- Deluxe Recliners U-Shaped Bow Seating with Portable Bench Lighted LED Cupholders, Bottle Opener, and Purse Hanger Dual USB Charging Redesigned Helm with Built-In Riser Popular Options Currents Pattern Flooring—Tan Blackout Edition: Hammered Trim, Skirting, Corner Castings (Shown) Multi-Colored RGB Lighting S-2385 SEC E N T E R TA I N I N G S T Y L E The Skye SEC combines luxury comfort and entertaining amenities for the perfect ride. Aside from the Tabletop Bar, three Chaise Lounges and Portable...

Open the catalog to page 9
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 10

Skye New Standard Features Smooth Sport Arch U-Shaped Seating—Bow and Stern NEW Diamonds-Pattern Flooring Redesigned Helm with Built-In Riser Trash Receptacle Popular Options WAT E R S P O R T S E N R I C H M E N T When the Skye SA hits the water it definitely turns heads. Our new smooth-wrapped Sport Arch with Bimini, brings the ultimate water sports experience to this pontoon. You’ll find premium furniture, multiple flooring options, and the many luxuries known to the Skye Series—style, comfort and usability. This model pairs beautifully with the Skye Sport Edition option with dynamic...

Open the catalog to page 10
Misty-Harbor-Boats-2018 - 11

Trash Receptacle NEW Diamonds-Pattern Flooring Hammered Railing System Premium Furniture Redesigned Helm with Built-In Riser Dual, Co-Captain’s Skye Deluxe Recliners Popular Options COMFORT ALL AROUND Skye’s SC brings something new, unique, and versatile to the Misty pontoon layout. Aside from the traditional universal seating arrangement, the SC offers an additional Skye Deluxe Co-Captain’s Recliner—our signature plush seat features a comfortable high-back headrest and movable arm rests. We’re sure socializing will be a breeze as guests can swivel toward the conversation. The SC is so...

Open the catalog to page 11

Archived catalogs

1. MistyBrochure

32 Pages