MinnKota European Catalog 2014_
68Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 2

51 KILOGRAMS OF FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH. TABLE OF CONTENTS NEW Talon Shallow Water Anchor . . . . . 4 Talon Brackets and Accessories. . . . . . . . . . . 8 i-Pilot Link. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 i-Pilot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 14 Minn Kota Technologies . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16 Advantage Minn Kota. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18 Terrova Bow-Mount . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ....

Open the catalog to page 2
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 3

Our 46-kilogram trolling motors were already known for dominating the water. So why build our new motors with 51 kilograms of thrust? For the same reason we created GPS-powered remotes. And the world’s fastest, strongest shallow water anchor. And the most advanced battery chargers ever. We built them because we only know how to build things to one standard: our own. It’s the standard that the other guys keep chasing. Meanwhile, we’ll keep taking you Anywhere. Anytime. NOW WE’RE REALLY THROWING OUR WEIGHT AROUND. Stronger than ever, with improved control. Introducing the world’s rst trolling...

Open the catalog to page 3
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 4

WE’VE HIT A NEW LOW. AND WE COULDN’T BE PROUDER. THE ALL-NEW 12' AND 10' TALONS We’ve lowered the anchor, raised the bar and silenced the competition. The new 12' (3.7 m) and 10' (3 m) Talons are completely redesigned with a new motor that’s 30% more powerful, 30% quieter and 100% guaranteed to be the last shallow water anchor you’ll ever need.

Open the catalog to page 4
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 5

SHALLOW WATER ANCHOR GAME ON. GLOVES OFF. MEET THE MOST ADVANCED SHALLOW WATER ANCHOR EVER. No shallow water anchor makes a statement like Talon. Our unprecedented new 12' and 10' models feature bold new color options, and they give sh nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. 30% MORE POWER Anchor anywhere, and retract any time. The new Talon gives you all the power you need for any situation. 30% LESS NOISE Hit the water completely undetected. The new motor is 30% quieter, so sh can’t hear Talon coming.

Open the catalog to page 5
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 6

PUT YOUR BOAT ON LOCKDOWN AND PUT FISH ON NOTICE. The faster you lock into your spot, the sooner you can get your line back in the water. That’s why we built a shallow water anchor that deploys quicker, holds stronger and runs quieter. Then we made it better. Our new 12' and 10' Talons anchor deeper, run smarter and feature innovations that no other anchor can touch. SPEED Talon deploys quickly and automatically so you can get your line in the water faster. FAST DEPLOY Head-to-head, our spike deploys faster than the competition, so you can get into position quickly. AUTO UP/DOWN* Along with...

Open the catalog to page 6
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 7

SHALLOW WATER ANCHOR | TALON 6-7 STANDARD WIRELESS REMOTES Two wireless remotes come standard to give you push-button control of Talon from anywhere on the boat. Includes dash mount holder. STEALTH Even with an arsenal of innovative features, Talon is designed to run quiet so it won’t spook sh. SIMPLE DESIGN Built with minimal moving parts and no hinge points, Talon starts quiet and stays quiet. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION Talon is built with legendary Minn Kota® toughness and reliability, and is designed to fully combat the corrosive eects of saltwater. NOISE DISSIPATION The innovative design...

Open the catalog to page 7
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 8

TALON MOUNTING AND ADAPTER BRACKETS Just like Talon locks you to your spot in the water, our mounting and adapter brackets keep Talon locked on your boat in any condition. With unparalleled strength and an innovative modular design, it’s easy to select the right bracket and get Talon rigged up on any boat. HOLD STEADY MAKE YOUR MOVE With the anchoring power of Talon on your transom, you’d better have something to keep it all in place. Our uncompromising brackets do just that and then some. Made of extruded aluminum and reinforced with rugged construction, our brackets hold Talon steady...

Open the catalog to page 8
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 9

TALON BRACKETS AND ACCESSORIES CHOOSING YOUR BRACKET Selecting the right Talon bracket is as easy as 1-2…well that’s it. Just answer these two questions to nd the bracket you need. DO YOU NEED AN ADAPTER BRACKET? This depends on whether you have a at or curved transom. If you have a at transom, we recommend mounting Talon directly to it (all hardware is included for this) without an adapter bracket. If you have a curved transom, you’ll need an adapter bracket. FLAT TRANSOM CURVED TRANSOM CURVED TRANSOM NO ADAPTER NEEDED All hardware included for direct-to-transom installation. SIDE-MOUNTED...

Open the catalog to page 9
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 10

THEY COMMUNICATE. YOU DOMINATE. Screen simulated Say hello to i-Pilot® Link™. The world’s most advanced fishing system lets your Minn Kota® trolling motor communicate with your Humminbird® shnder to change the way you sh. Link delivers automatic boat control, the ability to store and return to your most productive shing spots and tracks, and the intelligence to follow depth contours automatically. And, you can take control from your Humminbird or the wireless Link remote. See all the ways Link is changing fishing on the following page.

Open the catalog to page 10
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 12

IT’S ALL COMING TOGETHER. i-Pilot Link doesn’t just talk a good game – it backs it up. By allowing your Minn Kota and Humminbird to communicate with each other, Link opens up a new universe of shing possibilities. It’s advanced, automatic boat control. It’s the game changer. It’s i-Pilot Link. AUTOMATIC BOAT CONTROL Let i-Pilot Link take control of your boat while you focus on shing. FOLLOW YOUR CONTOUR CRUISE CONTROL If you’re shing at a certain depth, i-Pilot Link can keep you on it automatically. With a Humminbird AutoChart SD card in your Humminbird shnder, Link will follow any contour...

Open the catalog to page 12
MinnKota European Catalog 2014_ - 13

i-PILOT LINK THE i-PILOT® LINK™ WIRELESS REMOTE A full-color LCD screen on the i-Pilot Link remote displays your current function, user menus, GPS signal strength, prop status and battery state. The remote is waterproof and oats, and the i-Pilot Link system can learn multiple remotes for added exibility. The i-Pilot Link remote is powered by a rechargeable battery, that you plug in and charge just like a cell phone. COMPATIBILITY i-Pilot Link is available on Terrova™ (pre-installed on select models or add-on accessory) and PowerDrive™ V2 (add-on accessory). For full information on...

Open the catalog to page 13

Archived catalogs

1. Talon

34 Pages

2. Minnkota 2010

34 Pages