video corpo

Model & Price list 2024
5Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Model & Price list 2024 - 1

ULTRA LIGHT CATAMARAN MINICAT MODELS & COLOURS & PRICES FOR 2024 relax sport race Price: 3,450.00 EURO excluding VAT X length CJ width LU height of the mast I— weight oQ diameter of floats un *ail .. —? trampoline s-. dimensions of the bag X. design category I— carrying capacity LJ- number of persons O time of assembly / disma relax sport race Price: 4.335,00 EURO excluding VAT length width height of the mast weight diameter of floats sail main sail jib trampoline dimensions of the bag design category carrying capacity number of persons time of assembly / dismantling

Open the catalog to page 1
Model & Price list 2024 - 2

ULTRA LIGHT CATAMARAN MINICAT MODELS & COLOURS & PRICES FOR 2024 MiniCat 420 Instinct o-®-o relax sport race Price: 5,230.00 EURO excluding VAT X O LU I-00 z O I— Q_ o length width height of the mast weight diameter of floats sail main sail jib trampoline dimensions of the bag design category carrying capacity number of persons time of assembly / dismantling MiniCat 420 Emotion o-®-o relax sport race Price: 5,525.00 EURO excluding VAT 52 Kg 30 min length width height of the mast weight diameter of floats sail main sail jib trampoline dimensions of the bag design category carrying capacity...

Open the catalog to page 2
Model & Price list 2024 - 3

ULTRA LIGHT CATAMARAN MINICAT MODELS & COLOURS & PRICES FOR 2024 MiniCat 420 Laura Dekker M 07LD (!) Price: 5,810.00 EURO excluding VAT length width height of the mast weight diameter of floats sail main sail jib trampoline dimensions of the bag design category carrying capacity number of persons time of assembly / dismantling relax sport race Price: 6,355.00 EURO excluding VAT ~T length (^) width 111 height of the mast |— weight ^ diameter of floats sail ^ main sail r\ jib vJ trampoline |— dimensions of the bag Q_ design category Q carrying capacity number of persons time of assembly /...

Open the catalog to page 3
Model & Price list 2024 - 4

ULTRA LIGHT CATAMARAN SUMMARY OF MINICAT RETAIL PRICES 2024 Recommended Retail Prices excluding VAT MiniCat GUPPY MiniCat 420 INSTINCT MiniCat 420 EMOTION MiniCat 420 EVOQUE MiniCat 420 LAURA DEKKER EURO EURO EURO EURO MiniCat 460 ESPRIT MiniCat 460 ELITE Price includes: • Bag/s the boat is packed in • Inflation hand pump 6 l • Tiller extension • Printed manual • Flash disc with video manual • 1x Floats' repair kit • Warranty card Delivery costs: Prices are without delivery. Please contact us for a quotation for shipping into your country. To get an exact cost please send the enquiry with...

Open the catalog to page 4

All MiniCat Worldwide catalogs and brochures