The Loft - Catalog 2008
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 1

AUSTRALIA • Windsurfing Sales 1 Dorothy Friend Place BELGIUM • Windsurfshop.be BRASIL • Dr.WIND Procenter Paolo Migliorini BULGARIA • Sunny Extreme Slatina dstr. Bl. 18, entr. A, fl6, Apt. 16 CROATIA • Fibra Nautica D.O.O. DANMARK* Andreas Hermann ENGLAND • The Surf Store Bishopton Lake, Bishopton, FRANCE • Multiglisse SARL Michel Marchand Laurent Gaüzere GERMANY • HTS Boarder Division GREECE • Moraitis Schinias Sports Center IRELAND • Surf Dock Marketing Ltd. Grand Canal Dockyard South Dock Road Ringsend ITALY • Windsurf Center & Loftsails Test Center ITALY • Ellepi New Team 20097 San Donato Milanese (Milano) JAPAN • Loftsails Japan Araki Hidetoshi Yokohama city, Kanagawa Pre. Maza Nometnu iela 3-81 Riga NETHERLANDS • Worldxtreme oft • no. 7, bet is -11380 tarrfa Cadiz • spain liquidtrade / henning voges henning@liquidtrade.eu • www.liquidtrade.eu is: nerve bonnaud, francis brewer, ludovic franco, aurelia herpin, michael murphy, femando sanchez, Sandra schennach, Sebastian schoeffel, monty spindler, darrell wong matthias jansen "location: oahu/hawaii "photo: francis brewer cover: yann terrien "location: pozo/gran canaria "photo: fernando sanchez South Pacific Takapuna Auckland Email: phil@windsurfing.co.nz POLAND • EASY-windsurfing PORTUGAL • Nuno Filipe Esteves Rua Frederico Lécor Lote 17-3°E RUSSIA • Sporttorg Company SLOVENIA • PROSURF Peter Silec SWEDEN • Eddies Surfshop SWITZERLAND* sport-e-motion SeaSnow Extreme Shops Pirlanta Plaji, 4-260 Ciftlikkoy Cesme1; Gorge Surf Shop: 13 Oak Street Hood River '

Open the catalog to page 1
The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 4

we fly WE FLY. SAILS GIVE US WINGS. WINDSURFING SESSIONS ARE UNIQUE- CON DITIONS ARE FANTASTICALLY VARIABLE. EACH SESSION IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EX PLORE TRIM… TRIM REACTIVITY IS ESSEN TIAL TO EFFECTIVELY ADAPT. DYNAMIC, PROGRESSIVE SAIL DESIGNS MIM IC NATURE… WE CAN OPTIMIZE FOR DIF FERENT WINDSURFING CONDITIONS BY ACTUALLY RE-SHAP ING THE RIG. LOFTSAILS BREATHE… LIFE-LIKE REACTIVI TY TO TRIM DIALS IN YOUR RIG FOR UNL IMITED EXPRESSION. THE LOFT BEGAN IN 1999 WITH A SINGLE SPECIFIC GOAL: MAXIMIZED WINDSURFING PERFORMANC E. THE LOFT GROWTH, MAGAZINE TEST RE SULTS, AND INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIO...

Open the catalog to page 4
The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 5

Integrated panel concept. The Lip and the 02 share The Loft's simple construction technique. At the clew, head and tack sail panels are overlapped creating radial extensions into the sail body from the 3 sail corners. The clew is where this technique is most visible. The seams that extend into the sail body from the clew allow the panels at the boom to all extend under the eyelet and so create two- plys that radiate into the sail body. Stepped panels. All Loftsails share the application of ultra-durable materials to the exterior and low, lighter materials to the interior and high. The Wave...

Open the catalog to page 5
The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 6

mast pocket technology Blade mast pocket construction is unique. Blade mast pockets extend under the tack pulley- this equalizes tension of the three luff-side layers (2 mast pocket sides and the mast panel inside). The result is a super-clean mast pocket, better durability through even loading Kevlar on each cam, inside m kevlar strip technology Windsurfing is the fastest wind- powered craft on the water. speed is a clean leading edge. Wide mast pockets ¡ have superior speed per- formance when they are built with elements that i keep them stable. Blades Kevlar™ strip tech to stabilize both...

Open the catalog to page 6
The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 7

N TERRIEN F-44 TEAMRIDER YANtilt action“I only go for full, s doors to expanded my equipment open expression” cutting-edge wave loftsails.com rdcore ha wav

Open the catalog to page 7
The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 8

The Lip Wave is The Loft's hard-core wave design that excels in onshore and sideshore conditions. The Lip Wave is trim reactive to an extreme. this allows your rig to adapt to your windsurfing conditions; onshore and sideshore optimisation. The Lip Wave is built to last. Our unique integrated panel concept creates a sail body that resists like no other... the Lip Wave is hard core to the bone. The Lip Wave has received critical acclaim in magazine tests... The Lip is born in the wind and excels in the upper end... easy performance there to feel... Rdm recommended ndm compatible. the lip...

Open the catalog to page 8
The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 9

loftsails.com move free stian schoeff *photo: seba ruben petrisie TEAMRIDER MICHAEL ROSSMEIER: “My book the “Tricktionary” (www.tricktionary.net) takes me all over the globe to get the right images. 360Free rigs from The Loft match my aspirations.”

Open the catalog to page 9
The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 10

360Free is The Loft's successful freestyle/freemove design. Built light, right, and packed with power, the 360Free has been refined for 08. Monty worked with freestyle gurus Michael Rossmeier and Ruben Petrisie to improve handling for 08. New batten sections and batten taper schedules have extended the upper end of the 360Free. The 360Free's simplicity and lightweight make it suitable for beginners and intermediate windsurfers. Put the 360Free in the hands of a freestyler and the mix is volatile... an explosion of freestyle expression! the free 360 08 is engineered with: • D/P C254 narrow...

Open the catalog to page 10
The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 11

loftsails.com at the cutting edge ISA World Speed Champion & IFCA World Slalom Cham 444 RIE GHIBAUDO FTEAMRIDER VALE ntastic!” are fa “Monty, your sails JOSSIN F-12 TEAMRIDER LUDO es also enjoy super rotation. e Blad “Fast and easy, th I look forward my Blades in 07, n events with I wo in 08.” to more race wins

Open the catalog to page 11
The Loft - Catalog 2008 - 12

ri Champion Valerie Ghibaudo F-44 "photo: pwa/john carter The Loft Blade enjoys three years of research and development *') that has resulted in unique racing designs; accessible high-performance. Blades are specific to rdm masts from 8.5 down. Rdm masts are far superior regarding reliability (sdm masts are thin walled and do not resist cam wear!) and aerodynamics as they create a slim and efficient leading edge. The Loft Blades enjoy superb, complete cam rotation. This is the result of rdm masts and our new exclusive Blade mast pocket construction that results in equalized loading of the...

Open the catalog to page 12

All Loftsails catalogs and brochures

1. catalog 2012

2 Pages

2. THE LOFTSAILS

15 Pages

Archived catalogs