Seating Catalog 2020
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Seating Catalog 2020 - 2

EATS Llebroc Industries developed its Series 2 Helm Chair Seating line for both indoor and outdoor use. Each of the I 3 models in the line offers an impressive array of features. Tradewinds cx HIGH BACK

Open the catalog to page 2
Seating Catalog 2020 - 3

WITH FLIP BOLSTER 4BRTRLX03 LX LOWBACK 36” STANDARD FEATURES Included on all Series 2 Helm Chairs: • All aluminum construction • Constructed of S052-H32 aluminum, the entire unit is protected by a UV texture powder coat • Seat comes standard with UltraLeather material • DualPositive lock seat back adjusters for greater flexibility • Multi-Position Adjustable Arms for greater comfort • Llebroc AquaFlex Shock Mitigating System was designed specifically for boaters, and comes standard with Series2 Helm Chairs.This system is unique to the marine seating industry, providing a level of comfort...

Open the catalog to page 3
Seating Catalog 2020 - 4

Llebroc Industries developed its Series I Helm Chair seating line primarily for use in an enclosed helm with limited exposure to the elements. Each of the ten models in the Series I line offers an impressive list of features.

Open the catalog to page 4
Seating Catalog 2020 - 5

• Powder coated I” square tube steel frame with recliner mechanism • Molded foam seat cushion and armrests • Molded foam adjustable headrest (optional) • Morbern Allante vinyl upholstery • Under seat bottom upholstery cover • Universal aluminum mounting plate • 24-month warranty • FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 states (Surcharge for Haivaii, Alaska and Canada. International orders have shipping calculated by weight)

Open the catalog to page 5
Seating Catalog 2020 - 6

Outdoor Seat Covers 4BOP-ATLSC

Open the catalog to page 6
Seating Catalog 2020 - 7

All aluminum (5052-H32) construction AquaFlex seat comfort system ** Entire unit is protected by a UV dual black powder coat Seat comes standard with Mordura high performance rough service fabric with a superior water repellent finish 4 point shoulder and lap belts All modular seat assembly Dual Positive lock seat back adjusters for greater flexibility. The “Shocker" base/pedestal offers solid protection from the severe impacts experienced in rough water and higher speeds. Built specifically for commercial applications, it features: All aluminum and stainless steel components Spring +...

Open the catalog to page 7
Seating Catalog 2020 - 9

Llebroc manufactures four different models of the Mako Its impressive list of features includes: • Fixed aluminum armrests • Valspar powder coat •Weather resistance • Superior impact strength • Aluminum back support • King Starlite XL Cellular Polymer All-Weather seat. Each model is available in two sizes: Standard width (26-3/4”) and Narrow (24-1/2”).This exceptional seat features functional styling, extraordinary comfort and the ability to withstand the extremes of weather and hard use. Standard Back

Open the catalog to page 9
Seating Catalog 2020 - 11

Llebroc manufactures four different models of the Billfish All-Weather seat. Each model is available in two sizes: Standard width (26-3/4”) and Narrow (24-1/2”).This exceptional seat features functional styling, extraordinary comfort and the ability to withstand the extremes of weather and hard use. Its impressive list of features includes: Fixed aluminum arm rests ‘Aluminum back support • King Starlite XL Cellular Polymer ‘Weather resistant materials • Superior impact strength • Valspar powder coat with Solid Back 4BBF3B01 I illfish 2-Tone Standard Back with Adjustable Arms & Flip Bolster...

Open the catalog to page 11
Seating Catalog 2020 - 13

Mariner HD Slide and Swivel SPR-3100560 316 #8 Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Pedestal S PR-1 2704 Aluminum Elite Gas Adjustable Pedestal - 3 Sizes SPR-12703

Open the catalog to page 13
Seating Catalog 2020 - 14

Track-Lock III Locking Gas Assisted Swivel SPR-3 100021-LARI Heavy Duty Mainstay 12" Base and Slider SPR-125032 I Springfield Gas Adjustable Height Pedestal 14" to I 9 fc" - 9" Base SPR-1250300 27/a" Fixed Height Pedestal with 9" Mounting Plate SPR-12403 Heavy Duty Mainstay Air Ride Pedestal with 12” Base and 2-7/8” Inner Post 16 '/z to 23” 24 to 30 'A” SPR-125032 Springfield 3-Stage Table Pedestal SPR

Open the catalog to page 14
Seating Catalog 2020 - 15

Special Llebroc Floor Mount Track Slider LLE-5456 Springfield Floor Mount Track Slider SPR-3 100550-SS

Open the catalog to page 15
Seating Catalog 2020 - 16

Llebroc Series 2 EZ Adjust Footrest Pedestal Mount Flip Footrest SPR-1580045 Stalker Tubular T-Bar Footrest LLE-5445 Llebroc Series 2 Footrest 4BOP-ATL-FTRST Llebroc Helmsman Footrest SPR-I580040-B Console Mount Fold-Down Footrest LLE-5417 Llebroc Workmate Footrest with Black Starboard Step SPR-1 580022-2 Springfield Swivel Footrest SPR-1 5800 I 7 Circular Post Mount Footrest SPR-1 58008-SS NEW Slide Out Under Seat Footrest SPR-1 580086

Open the catalog to page 16
Seating Catalog 2020 - 17

Springfield Springlock Polished Stainless Steel Base SPR-3640012-PASSCL Springfield Springlock Air Ride Post Springfield Kingpin Polished Stainless Steel Base SPR-363000I-PB Springfield Kingpin Air Ride Post SPR-363 I0I-PSS Recessed Trolling Motor Pan RR-IOORTMP Bass Boat Leaning Post Bike Seat, 2-color 4BLL201 LB Leaning Post Bike Seat 3-color 4BLLGT2LB

Open the catalog to page 17
Seating Catalog 2020 - 18

( AS-1 SHOCK WITICATIHC TECHMOlOGy

Open the catalog to page 18
Seating Catalog 2020 - 19

From 1981 thru 2007 Llebroc Industries was a front line manufacturer of a diverse group of products for the automotive industry. Since 2007 our primary focus has been concentrated on marine seating. We have rapidly expanded the scope of our operations to include seating for boats and ships of every size and description. To accomplish this in such a short span of time, we utilized our extensive experience in automotive seating, and now, just twelve years later, we are creating the most innovative concepts and designs in seating for the entire marine industry. Our Series I line, for use in an...

Open the catalog to page 19
Seating Catalog 2020 - 20

3601 Conway • Fort Worth, Texas 76111 • Local: 817.831.6261

Open the catalog to page 20

Archived catalogs