Colin Archer 18,60
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Colin Archer 18,60 - 2

Design: Vripack Type: Colin Archer Principal dimensions Length overall: Length waterline: Main sail: Fresh water: Black and grey water: Fire fighting/deck pump: Water maker: Starting price: S-shaped double ender, sloop cutter riged Steel hull and superstructure Three fuel tanks (4.800I) + day tank(300l) One fresh water tank (1.800 I) One tank with a total capacity of 1.200 I One self-priming pump (cap. 200 l/min) Reverse cycle air-conditioning Hydraulic bow and stern thruster Onan e-QD (electronic quit diesel) 12,5 kW 777/s yacht is designed by Vripack Naval Architects. She has a spacious...

Open the catalog to page 2
Colin Archer 18,60 - 3

The "Lola E" is a fully custom built cruising yacht. Designoffice and yard had to "compose" a yacht that fits to the owner's style of sailing. And "Lola E" comes up to the expectations of the owner! All his demands, wishes and ideas are translated well into the yacht. Whether crossing oceans or cruising secluded, "Lola E" brings her crew anywhere safely and in great comfort. Classic lines, modern and spacious interior and well-considered technics characterize this Colin Archer 18,60 m, designed by Vripack Yachting International and built by K&M Yachtbuilders. She is The vessel is easy to...

Open the catalog to page 3
Colin Archer 18,60 - 4

Photographie Impression

Open the catalog to page 4

All KM Yachtbuilders catalogs and brochures

1. Oester

5 Pages

2. Bestevaer II

5 Pages

3. German 39C

4 Pages

4. axonite-69