Press Kit 2009
50Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Press Kit 2009 - 1

Winter 2009 P ress kit 2009 Special Düsseldorf Boatshow Step into the new generation

Open the catalog to page 1
Press Kit 2009 - 3

STEP : The Sign of an All-New Interior Design Evolutions in the Sun Odyssey Line The New Line of Sun Odyssey Deck Saloon performance The Sun Odyssey 50 DS, Now Available in a Version with 4 Cabins / 3 Heads 2009 Model Year Powerboats Merry Fisher 725 Legende IV - TAKING A LONG VIEW_ The Strength of a Recognized Brand Using Technology to Provide Innovative Service Three Trim Levels to Meet Diverse Customers' Needs V - JEANNEAU CORPORATE IDENTITY

Open the catalog to page 3
Press Kit 2009 - 5

9 NEW MODELS AND A STRONG 2009 MODEL YEAR The Jeanneau product range never ceases to expand Known for quality construction, Jeanneau builds over 5,000 boats annually and offers a product range that is among the most complete in the boatbuilding industry, for a combined total of 8 sailboat and motorboot lines, to meet the diverse needs and expectations of an ever-growing clientele. Our strategy for the renewal and expansion of our product lines enables us to maintain our strong position as industry leaders. SAILBOATS MODEL MOTORBOATS MODEL MERRY FISHER

Open the catalog to page 5
Press Kit 2009 - 6

STEP I THE SIGN OF AN ALL-NEW INTERIOR DESIGN EVOLUTIONS IN THE SUN ODYSSEY LINE SUN ODYSSEY DECK SALOON PERFORMANCE SUN ODYSSEY 50 DS WITH 4 CABINS / 3 HEADS

Open the catalog to page 6
Press Kit 2009 - 8

THE SIGN OF AN ALL-NEW INTERIOR DESIGN and Sun Odyssey Deck Saloon product lines. With the launch of the new Sun Odyssey 45DS last September, Jeanneau wished to introduce a new reference and a new generation in interior design. More contemporary, the design gives centre stage to natural lighting and fine materials. In 2009, Jeanneau will extend the new design concept to all Sun Odyssey and Deck Saloon models, which will then feature the contemporary interior design first launched in Odyssey Deck Saloon 45DS and 50DS - 2009 Model Year Changes: Sun Odyssey 36i,

Open the catalog to page 8
Press Kit 2009 - 9

Conceptualised and developed by the combined talents of Philippe Briand and thejean- neau Design Team, this new generation of interior design is based upon three key principals: - elongated lines and a clean design concept illustrate the perfect synthesis of the functionality expected of ajeanneau and of classic modern style (woodwork, trim, mouldings, etc.); - bright, natural light, afforded by large windows in the deck and portholes in the hull, is paired with a light colour palette to enhance the impression of spaciousness; - rich, luxurious materials are used in creating the interior...

Open the catalog to page 9
Press Kit 2009 - 10

WORLD PREMIERE AT DUSSELDORF THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE ARE WITHIN YOUR REACH The Sun Odyssey 33i is designed and built for the passionate sailor. Every detail appeals to the connoisseur; from the perfectly balanced sail plan and excellent cockpit layout to the rich feel of the interior and high level of standard equipment. Keeping the traditional, performance-oriented Jeanneau buyer in mind, Marc Lombard designed a swift hull that provides the volume and comfort onboard while never compromising the sailing qualities. No other boat in its class offers the full range of features and amenities...

Open the catalog to page 10
Press Kit 2009 - 11

- Sleek and comfortable family cruising boat - Pedestal-mounted wheel steering comes standard - "Unlimited Ocean" category A rating from the CE - Stylish interior using plenty of solid wood mouldings 3 different underwater configurations: - Fixed keel (1.90m) with single rudder - Shoal keel (1.45m) for increased access to shallow cruising areas - Beach-able lifting keel version with twin rudders (available for 2010 model year) Principal Technical Specifications Overall length Marc LOMBARD Indicative price Available in Trim Level Premiere & Preference

Open the catalog to page 11
Press Kit 2009 - 12

Pure sailing pleasure ! Exceptional performance, aesthetic beauty and a modular design are key strengths aboard this 13,75 metre sailboat designed for cruising open waters. The luxurious new Sun Odyssey 44i is offered in three versions, each with a different interior layout. Entirely designed using CATIA, by far the most powerful design software available, this superb sailboat features extraordinary attention to detail. Resolutely contemporary, the interior design benefits from the significant talents of naval architect, Philippe Briand. Whether under sail or at anchor, the elegant lines,...

Open the catalog to page 12
Press Kit 2009 - 14

The interior is bright and well appointed, designed for maximum comfort : - Interior furniture in Fine Teak® is accented by white leather upholstery for an - Excellent ventilation and abundant natural light are assured with 9 opening deck hatches, 6 opening portholes, 4 large portholes in the hull and 6 large windows; - The long galley is well equipped with a 175 L refrigerator and an 80 L freezer. - The saloon, the galley and the cabins feature numerous storage lockers. The Sun Odyssey 44i is offered in three optional layouts : Sun Odyssey 44i - 3 cabin 2 head compartments - the 3-cabin...

Open the catalog to page 14
Press Kit 2009 - 15

Principal Technical Specifications for the Sun Odyssey 44i Overall length Hull Length Deep draft Performance draft Shoal draft Sail area Performance Sail area Water capacity Fuel capacity P.Briand / Jeanneau Design Indicative price Available in Trim Level Premiere - Preference - Excellence

Open the catalog to page 15
Press Kit 2009 - 16

Offered in several versions to meet the diverse needs of our customers, the new Sun Odyssey 30i (9 metres) is the first model in the Sun Odyssey line, an exceptional sailboat developed at a truly competitive price. The Sun Odyssey 30i is the attractive product of collaboration between marine architect, Marc Lombard, and the Jeanneau Design Team. An excellent value, this new 30-foot cruiser is endowed with the classic features and modern comforts of the Sun Odyssey line. With a performance hull, an injection deck, elegant lines and a contemporary interior design in Fine Teak, the Sun Odyssey...

Open the catalog to page 16
Press Kit 2009 - 17

The interior layout is spacious and functional, maximizing liveable space and comfort, - standing headroom throughout the interior ; - numerous storage compartments in the saloon and cabins; - a well-equipped galley with I00L icebox and two-burner hob (optional I2v freezer/refrigerator, optional two-burner stove with oven and microwave) ; - a spacious forward cabin with double berth and bi-fold door ; - a large head compartment with stand-up shower, mirror, wet locker and This new model offers numerous equipment options for comfortable cruising : Shorepower system, electric windlass, hot...

Open the catalog to page 17

All Jeanneau - Sailboats catalogs and brochures

1. JEANNEAU 64

16 Pages

2. JEANNEAU 54

12 Pages

3. JEANNEAU 51

12 Pages

4. NC 2019

56 Pages

5. leader 2019

48 Pages