ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018
91Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 2

T O P S JACKETS 65, NEO TOPS 67, THERMO TOPS 69, RASHGUARDS 70, WETSHIRTS 73 KITE 100, X-OVER 110, WINDSURF 112, SPAREPARTS 118 KITE 139, KITE/SURF 140, WINDSURF 143, SUP 145, OTHER ACCESSORIES 149 Boards & More GmbH, Keltenring 9, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany Boards & More GmbH, Rabach 1, 4591 Molln, Austria – All data subject to change © ION 2017 – Gines Diaz, Adrian Rodd, DDB, Christoph Maderer, Edwin Morales, Rob Tibbes, Quincey Dein, Daniel Flash Nava, Seb Zanella, Toby Bromwich

Open the catalog to page 2
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 3

UP TO 20% LIGHTER Backpacks: 2 N E W B A C K PA C K S T Y L E S Suspectbag: B I G G E R S I Z I N G Onyx & Strike Select: N E W P R I C E P O I N T S Strike Amp FZ/NZ/BZ: E L A B O R AT I V E A R T W O R K ; N E W P R I C E P O I N T Onyx Amp: S W E E P C U T A N D N - F O A M AT A R M S ; N E W P R I C E P O I N T Strike suits: N E W P R I C E P O I N T S B O A R D B A G S UP TO 35% LIGHTER Tec Boardbags: N E W M AT E R I A L & O P T I C Wakeboard Core Bag: N E W W I T H W H E E L S Surf Core Triple Boardbag: N E W B O A R D B A G S T Y L E Standart Kite-Spreaderbar (metal): W I T H L O W...

Open the catalog to page 3
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 4

ION WATER 2018 More than a decade ago, a bunch of watermen gathered to build a new brand from scratch: their urge to challenge themselves out on and in the water while not compromising on the equipment led them to form ION. Focusing on wetsuits and neoprene products for the international kiting and windsurfing scene from the very beginning, the ION spectrum grew rapidly: The unique combination of high-quality products wrapped in a progressive style and design also found it’s way into surfing, wakeboarding and SUP. In late 2012, ION launched a separate bike division with functional cycling...

Open the catalog to page 4
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 6

WETSUITS TECHNOLOGY BACKZIP SEAM_REINFORCEMENTS All stress points are reinforced and secured from the inside with Melco tape for increased lifespan. If you accidentally left the suit in the trunk of your car on a hot day, they can start to peel off. Don’t panic! Gently use an iron over the affected area as the glue is activated by heat. WINDWATER — explained at the STRIKE AMP 4.5/3.5 DL BZ * Backpanel: SK to protect from tailwinds KEYPOCKET_BACKZIP All Back_Zip suits (except the Element suits) come with a simple and thin layered Key_Pocket including a Key_Loop, which is placed discreetly on...

Open the catalog to page 6
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 7

WETSUITS TECHNOLOGY FRONTZIP KEYPOCKET_FRONTZIP All Front_zip suits (except the Element suits) come with a simple and thin layered Key_ Pocket including a Key_Loop, which is placed discreetly on the inside of the chest bib under the zipper. SEAM_REINFORCEMENTS All stress points are reinforced and secured from the inside with Melco tape for increased lifespan. If you accidentally left the suit in the trunk of your car on a hot day, they can start to peel off. Don’t panic! Gently use an iron over the affected area as the glue is activated by heat. Replaceable draw cord construction. C OM...

Open the catalog to page 7
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 8

WATER 2 0 18 WETSUITS MEN RISE on r* rv i rv ratario m rv t i i i m r* SELECT LEVEL PRICE SSSSS FLEX FACTOR ■■■■□ HEAT FACTOR ■■■■■ WINDCHILL FACTOR ■■■■■ STORM_WHISTLE The Storm_Whistle®! The incredible Storm_Whistle®! is twice as loud as any other mouth-blown whistle in the world and it even works in and under the water. HERO_METER Wanna know if you are a true hero on the water? Just check out the Hero_Meter on the left wrist! It will tell you roughly the surrounding temperature and the equivalent hero-level ... RE_FLECTIVE Being out on the water can be seriously dangerous...

Open the catalog to page 8
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 9

POWER_SEAM Ultra slim outside sealing technology for a long lasting life span providing more elasticity, freedom of movement and comfort. STRIKE SELECT PROGRESSIVE CORE LINE SELECT LEVEL PRICE SPECS FLEX FACTOR HEAT FACTOR WINDCHILL FACTOR OPTIMUM FLEX The quick drying Plasma_Plush lining and Seal_Tight feature. Water-repellent fabric at torso and quick-dry lining. Limitless movement thanks to Sweep_Cut and Single_Seam legs. Power_Seam for your suit. Crash_Padz for your body. PRODUCT UPDATE ICY COLD COOL MILD WARM TROPIC 3°C - 12°C / 37°F - 54°F SWEEP_CUT Seam-free shoulder design for...

Open the catalog to page 9
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 10

PRICE $$$$$ FLEX FACTOR ■■■■■ HEAT FACTOR ■■■□□ WIN DC HILL FACTOR ■■■□□ MAKI TAPE 2.0 NINJA_KNEE The new Ninja_Knees feature uses the same highly elastic material used in the arm panels. The result is awesome freedom of movement while bending your knees. NINJA_SPINE A small strip is inserted between the back and the buttock panel giving your upper body freedom to rotate and more stretch for paddling. WATER_GATE_3D Updated with additional seam to allow a more body-specific fit around the neck, it provides superb water resistant sealing. SIZES NORMAL SEMIDRY 6-5/5'5 DL SEMIDRY...

Open the catalog to page 10
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 11

FRONT_ZIP The design and orientation of the diagonal front zip is the same as used for the Onyx but it is about 20% longer for more ease of entry. MAKI_TAPE 2.0 Improved version of highly elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed cuff area. PROGRESSIVE CORE LINE SPECS FLEX FACTOR HEAT FACTOR WINDCHILL FACTOR NINJA_KNEE The new Ninja_Knees feature uses the same highly elastic material used in the arm panels. The result is awesome freedom of movement while bending your knees. NINJA_SPINE A small strip is inserted between the back and the buttock panel...

Open the catalog to page 11
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 12

MAKI_TAPE 2.0 Improved version of highly elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed cuff area. NINJA_KNEE The new Ninja_Knees feature uses the same highly elastic material used in the armpanels. The result is awesome freedom of movement while bending your knees. PROGRESSIVE CORE LINE SPECS FLEX FACTOR HEAT FACTOR WINDCHILL FACTOR No restrictive zipper to hinder your movements. Hot_Stuff lining, Seal_Tight and Water_Gate_3D construction. Improved neo tape seal for superb flex, water resistance and seam Crash_Padz at shins and ribs. (ZIPLESS) PRODUCT...

Open the catalog to page 12
ION SALESBOOK WATER 2018 - 13

PROGRESSIVE CORE LINE STRIKE CORE CORE LEVEL PRICE SPECS FLEX FACTOR HEAT FACTOR WINDCHILL FACTOR Hot_Stuff lining and Water_Gate_Plus construction. Crash_Padz at shins and ribs. PRODUCT UPDATE PRODUCT UPDATE ICY COLD COOL MILD WARM TROPIC 12°C -21°C / 54°F - 70°F ICY COLD COOL MILD WARM TROPIC 12°C -21°C 54°F - 70°F PRODUCT UPDATE ICY COLD COOL MILD WARM TROPIC 3°C - 12°C 37°F - 54°F ICY COLD COOL MILD WARM TROPIC 0°C - 9°C 32°F - 48°F (BACKZIP) PRODUCT UPDATE PRODUCT UPDATE PRODUCT UPDATE ICY COLD COOL MILD WARM TROPIC 18°C - 27°C 64°F - 80°F Great overall range of movement, especially in...

Open the catalog to page 13

All Ion Essential catalogs and brochures

1. ION WATER 2016

97 Pages

2. ION_Water_2014

123 Pages