2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1
60Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 1

KAYAKING / FISHING PARTS & ACCESSORIES SPRING 2012 PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Open the catalog to page 1
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 2

MAKE YOUR DAY Discover how much fun you’ll have with Hobie. Powered by Hobie’s patented MirageDrive® pedal system, the Hobie Mirage Tandem Island is a 18’ 6” trimaran “sail-yak” built for endless fun. Choose a partner and make some new memories with Hobie. Check out the MirageDrive in motion hobiecat.com

Open the catalog to page 2
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 3

ITEM HOBIE APPAREL T SHIRTS / HATS / LOGO GOODS HOBIE BAGS LIFE VESTS / PFD SAFETY / WATER WEAR / GLOVES MIRAGEDRIVE ACCESSORIES SIDEKICK / ACCESSORIES SAIL KITS / ISLAND TRAMPOLINE DODGER / BIMINI / BIRDING-PHOTO eVOLVE MOTOR KIT PAGE 2-3 4-5 6-7 8-9 10-11 12 13 14-15 16-17 18-19 HATCH LINER / H-BAR / ROD HOLDER LIVEWELL GEAR BUCKET / HATCH / DRY BAG ACCESSORY PACKAGES DRIFT CHUTE / STAKEOUT POLE ROD LEASH / ANCHOR TROLLEY ROD HOLDER EXTENSIONS FISHING ROD HOLDERS GEARTRACK / MIGHTYMOUNT CAMERA MOUNT ELECTRONICS / COMPASS 22-23 24 25 26-27 26 26-27 27 28-29 30 30 32-33 BEACH DOLLIES /...

Open the catalog to page 3
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 4

PREMIUM TEES ANKER AWA Y NAVY HOBIE BY HURLEY DIAMOND WHITE 1ST SHOP WHITE DIAMOND DASH DIAMOND DASH HEATHER GREY BLACK KNITS ICONIC HOBIE DIAMOND . ONE SIZE FITS MOST ... 6 PANEL UNSTRUCTURED KHAKI 2 1ST SHOP BLACK ANKER AWA Y CAROLINA RED DIAMOND NAVY HATS Waterbase ink plus an Enzyme and Silicon wash for an extra soft and comfortable feel . AVAILABLE SIZES s-XXL ... 6 PANEL TRUCKER NAVY BOSCOE RED HOBIE CAT SILVER SURF N SHOP NAVY SURF N SHOP WHITE ENZYME WASH "H" PATCH ON LEFT CHEST POCKET . SIZES s-XXL ... BOSCOE BLUE HOBIE CAT WHITE SURF N SHOP YELLOW

Open the catalog to page 4
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 5

WALKSHORTS 100% Cotton, garment dyed. 100% CottoN with ENZYME WASH. ELASTIC WAIST: S-XXL FIXED WAIST: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40 DA YTONA KHAKI DA YTONA NAVY DA YTONA LIGHT GREY DA YTONA BLACK MELBOURNE BLUE MELBOURNE KHAKI MELBOURNE NAVY BOARDSHORTS 100% Cotton, ENZYME WASH AND DWR COATING. VA. BEACH GREY MICROFIBER WITH SCALLOPED LEG. CAPE COD GREY VA. BEACH BLUE CAPE COD BLUE PHANTOM P60 FABRIC. FIXED WAIST: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40 OCEANSIDE RED OCEANSIDE NAVY OUTERWEAR / FLEECE FRENCH TERRY WITH FLYING “H” ON LEFT CHEST. JACOBS FLEECE GREY HEATHER COARSE NYLON, DWR COATING,...

Open the catalog to page 5
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 6

HATS / SHIRTS K A Y A K I N G K A Y A K I N G F K A Y A K I N I S H I N G F I S H G 5143xx 5144xx 5145xx Hobie Kayaking - Powered by Hobie MirageDrive I N G F I S H I N G 5146xx 5147xx 5148xx Hobie Fishing - Powered by Hobie MirageDrive HOBIE “T” SHIRTS  All shirts are 100% cotton with screened graphic designs on the back and chest. (xx = size) sm, md, lg, xl, xxl HOBIE MICROFIBER HAT With NECK FLAP OCEANSIDE, CALIIFORNIA OCEANSIDE, CALIIFORNIA 5025MF OCEANSIDE, CALIIFORNIA HOBIE AUSSIE Hat 5024LG (23.6” - 60cm) 5024MD (22.8” - 58cm) 5140xx 5141xx Hobie Oceanside California 5142xx 5023TO...

Open the catalog to page 6
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 7

HOBIE SUNGLASSES SUNGLASSES / ACCESSORIES Hobie® Polarized Sunglasses are designed to improve your vision by eliminating glare, a problem that has been around since the first sunrise. Once you wear Hobie sunglasses you will never want to be without them! By cutting all glare, our sunglasses make it easier to see the wind on the water, the fish in the water and any obstacles in your way. When you put on Hobies it’s like a vacation for your eyes! See the complete line of Hobie Sunglasses at hobiepolarized.com Playa - 1562BLK Escondido- 1565BLK HOBIE CROAKIES Keep your glasses in place! Made...

Open the catalog to page 7
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 8

HOBIE BAGS HOBIE BAGS We now offer a large selection of quality Hobie luggage. Built by a major luggage supplier, these bags are of excellent quality and durability. Great function and details throughout! There are many different styles availeble. Here we show samples of the styles that are available. Check the pricelist for the complete selection! Gorgeous Backpack B630955 Gorgeous Backpack Green Plaid 19” x 13” x 7” Pathfinder Cooler Bag B636079 Pathfinder Cooler Bag Black/Red 11” x 17” x 12” Pathfinder Expandable Upright TRAVELER LAPTOP BACKPACK B636002 Pathfinder Expandable Upright...

Open the catalog to page 8
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 9

Tarmac DROP BOTTOM DUFFLE B636067 Oceanside Drop Bottom Duffle Navy/Blue 30” x 15” x 10” B636015 Tarmac Drop Bottom Duffle Black/Silver 30” x 15” x 17” Oceanside Sports Bag B636072 Oceanside Sports Bag Navy/Blue 24” x 12” x 12” HOBIE BAGS Oceanside DROP BOTTOM DUFFLE Tarmac Backpack B636049 Tarmac Backpack Black/Silver 21” x 14” x 9” Niagara Rolling Upright B636110 Niagara Rolling Upright Burnt Orange 24” x 18” x 9” Hawaii Picnic Cooler B636074 Hawaii Picnic Cooler Sky Blue 16” x 10” x 12” Niagara Duffel B636091 Niagara Duffel Burnt Orange 18” x 12” x 11” RAINBOW Duffel B630804 Duffel Blue...

Open the catalog to page 9
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 10

HOBIE HI-BUCK MESH by Stohlquist This front entry vest was designed just for Hobie Kayaks! The flotation in the back is up high and away from the seatback (less bulk down low). Short length does not "ride up" around your neck i when you are sitting. There is a mesh panel across the back. Front zip entry for easy on and I off. A zipper keeper to prevent the zipper from slipping down when in use. Large mesh pockets F on the front for easy storage and access of small items. Stretchy neoprene adjustable padded shoulders. Ventilated mesh side panels. High waistline cut. Huge arm cutouts and a...

Open the catalog to page 10
2012-spring-kayaking-fishing-pa-catalog_1 - 12

The VISICarbon Pro™ combines a high visibility light and safety SAFETY flag with a light weight, low drag, and portable style. Insert foam base into molded-in or Live Well rod holders. Also fits Scotty mounts. Features: The ultra thin mast and redesigned flag combine to offer excellent performance with low wind drag. Main mast section designed with carbon fiber tubing for high strength and ultra light weight. The VISICarbon Pro™ weighs in at just 14 ounces, complete with 3 AA batteries. The 48” long VISICarbon Pro™ breaks down to 14” long in seconds. Place into a molded-in rod holder tube...

Open the catalog to page 12

All Hobie Cat USA catalogs and brochures

1. DuraCruz

1 Pages

Archived catalogs