Hatteras MY 80
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Hatteras MY 80 - 1

The Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 1
Hatteras MY 80 - 2

Pure Strength. Pure Beauty. Pure Hatteras. or more than 50 years, Hatteras and far between. Add rugged durability, off-shore performance, and luxurious of building impressive motor craftsmanship and you have much more than a brand... convertibles for discerning yachtsmen around the world. During that time, Hatteras defined the industry and dominated the class of competitors that followed. The number of manufacturers – in any industry – that can claim bulletproof strength, while at the same time being held as the model of style and comfort, are few Hatteras Yachts

Open the catalog to page 2
Hatteras MY 80 - 3

born on March 22, 1960, when and craftsmen continue to inspire Cape Hatteras are teaming Slane christened his new creation the industry with imaginative ideas, with exotic game fish. They the Knit Wits. A 41-foot, twin-cabin innovative advancements such as resin are also legendary for their sportfisherman with a 14-foot beam infusion, and state-of-the-art designs danger, and thousands of vessels have like our much copied hull forms. met their fate in the “Graveyard of the Atlantic. Here, nor’easters can blow ” the toughness that has become experience and dedication are vessels almost as...

Open the catalog to page 3
Hatteras MY 80 - 4

A Promise You Can Trust Rugged Durability Off-Shore Performance Luxurious Craftsmanship Hatteras Yachts carries forward a When it comes down to it, what is reputation for rugged durability. power without off-shore performance? developed a tenured team of master Focused engineering, tough Advanced hull designs and optimized builders and personalized construction materials and proven construction propulsion systems deliver exceptional managers responsible for delivering processes come together to produce efficiencies that combine with solid luxurious craftsmanship. Old school the legendary...

Open the catalog to page 4
Hatteras MY 80 - 6

Much to Appreciate. More to Love. Yacht and you’ll instantly yacht. Its capacious salon/dining area is perfect for entertaining large design unlike any other on parties or more intimate groups. The interior feels like a mega- the market. Like our other models, Forward is a gourmet, eat-in galley that would please even the most qualified group of experts we could demanding chefs. Below, luxurious find – our customers. While our team your guests. The full-beam master is fit lines to paper and executed the project for royalty, and each of the three guest to perfection, her true magic comes...

Open the catalog to page 6
Hatteras MY 80 - 7

Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 7
Hatteras MY 80 - 8

Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 8
Hatteras MY 80 - 9

Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 9
Hatteras MY 80 - 10

Salon & Formal Dining Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 10
Hatteras MY 80 - 11

Salon, Formal Dining & Galley I Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht I 11

Open the catalog to page 11
Hatteras MY 80 - 12

Master Suite Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 12
Hatteras MY 80 - 13

Master Suite Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 13
Hatteras MY 80 - 14

Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 14
Hatteras MY 80 - 15

Guest Accommodations & Crew Lounge Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 15
Hatteras MY 80 - 16

Optional Skylounge Main Deck Lower Deck Lower Deck w/Options

Open the catalog to page 16
Hatteras MY 80 - 17

Specifications Length Overall Waterline length Freshwater Capacity Gray Water Fuel Capacity Holding Capacity Weight Displacement Height Above Waterline to: – Top of Flybridge Windshield Engine Options Twin CAT C32A Diesel Engines Twin CAT C32A Diesel Engines Twin CAT C32A Diesel Engines Twin MTU 16V2000 Diesel Engines Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht

Open the catalog to page 17
Hatteras MY 80 - 18

80 Motor Yacht Exterior Finish & Construction • Isophthalic / NPG gelcoat, exterior layer, white • Blister resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat • Hull and superstructure painted with a premium linear polyester/polyurethane coating for improved cosmetics & increased durability • Polymer/copper based anti-fouling bottom paint • Boot stripe, linear polyester/polyurethane coating • Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads • Solid fiberglass hull bottom with premium vinylester resins • Hull sides and superstructure laminated with PVC foam core and premium...

Open the catalog to page 18
Hatteras MY 80 - 19

80 Motor Yacht power loss, smoke detectors, all tank level indication, low battery voltage, alternator failure, battery charger failure, bilge pump control and run indication, holding tank pump control and run indication, and carbon monoxide detectors. A history log is maintained for critical alarms and trends may be set up to view various parameters with respect to time. Additional monitoring points may be added to the system economically and easily. • Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instruments • Integrated controls (electronic) with emergency back-up and...

Open the catalog to page 19
Hatteras MY 80 - 20

1. All information included in this publication is subject to change without notice. This includes, but is not limited to, standard specifications, options, measurements, capacities, and performance. Furthermore, accuracy of photographs, renderings, and illustrations is not guaranteed. Content is provided in good faith with a reasonable effort to maintain accuracy on the date of issue. Some items shown may be optional, and not come as standard. This publication is not a legal contract nor a supplement to any sales agreement and does not establish any obligations of Hatteras Yachts. 2....

Open the catalog to page 20

All Hatteras Yachts catalogs and brochures

Archived catalogs

1. GT 63

4 Pages

2. GT 60

5 Pages

3. GT 54

5 Pages