video corpo

Spring/ Summer 2006
16Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Spring/ Summer 2006 - 2

A t the close of each year, my wife Shelley and I build a fire in our fireplace and settle in to plan our calendars, review the past year and set personal goals for the new year. We’ve established ourselves soundly in this routine and as a result, we have begun to do a much better job of balancing our time between work, our faith and value-driven personal goals, and rest and relaxation. A s we updated our goals this past December, I noticed that Shelley had created an extra set of goals titled “Fun and Recreation,” with one of the fun 2006 goals being “more boating.” Wow, you wouldn’t think...

Open the catalog to page 2
Spring/ Summer 2006 - 3

¿prímula proudly bold in design and striking in profile. Designer John Adams' vision is realized in this revolutionary yacht which joins the 48 in defining luxury yachting. The 45 impresses with classic Formula lines, incorporating a stunning visual presentation with unparalleled, state-of-the-art construction, world-class craftsmanship, and the finest in materials and componentry. Lavish amenities and clever features abound, securing the 45's place in the elite yacht class. ^he 45 Yacht commands attention at 48' 2" overall (45' less bow platform) with a roomy 13' 11" beam. Perhaps its most...

Open the catalog to page 3
Spring/ Summer 2006 - 4

ere are some pictures of this summer of boating. I am 27 years old and own a 2004 370 Super Sport with twin 500 EFIs, which I bought new in October of 2004. The boat is loaded with all the options and is outstanding. I do most of my boating around the southern Ocean City, New Jersey, area. I took delivery on May 1, 2005, and pulled the boat out November 11, 2005, with 140 hours of exhilarat- ing experiences aboard the finest sport cruiser out there. I have grown up on the water my whole life and our family has owned a boat for as long as I can remember. My father taught me how to drive and...

Open the catalog to page 4
Spring/ Summer 2006 - 5

From: Tim and Nancy Sharkey At the Atlantic City Boat Show, I purchased an '06 292 FAS3TECH. I was very close to buying a 30-foot Baja prior to this, but did not, due to the financing options offered by Formula and Trenton Marine. The FASTECH never thought we would ever own a Formula until I went for a test drive in your 2005 40 PC Formula cruiser. We have been looking for the right boat to buy ever since we moved to southwest Florida three years ago. We have owned two different boats since we moved here, not finding exactly what we wanted until now. Let me tell you what I think of this...

Open the catalog to page 5
Spring/ Summer 2006 - 6

new Formula 240 Bowrider for 2006 has been making waves in boating Featured-fi I led newcomer to the Formula lineup earned the front cover on three major marine magazines, garnering rave reviews. PRETTY TOUGH Boating Magazine's Pete McDonald, in the 2006 Buyer's Guide, began with a fundamental Formula difference that sets the 240 apart from the rest, "One peek under the engine compartment hatch tells me what I need to know. Formula's hull- to-deck joint consists sturdy combination you'd normally find offshore duty." incomparable quality ing this boat, Formula kept to the same stringer grid....

Open the catalog to page 6
Spring/ Summer 2006 - 7

MORE IN THE NEWS ON PAGE 13 cue from the yachts on the Mediterranean by centering and extending the pad onto Bilas pointed out more of what makes the 240 so special, "...the amidships ski locker profile dash provides great visibility for the driver and also allows for a creative arrangement of gauges. Together with the stainless steel vents on the boat's sides, Formula's choice of Livorsi™gauges and a stylish Dino steering wheel con- image...The helm and passenger swivel seats are heavily cushioned, as well as contoured for comfort and security. And the roll-up bolster moves smoothly into...

Open the catalog to page 7
Spring/ Summer 2006 - 8

To view more photos and details of Formula Rendezvous, visit our website at www.formulaboats.com and click on "Rendezvous" in the Owner's section. SHIPYARD MARINE'S The 2005 Shipyard Marine Rendezvous was held Saturday, August 13, at the beautiful Stone Harbor Resort on the waterfront in historic Sturgeon Bay with a wonderful turnout of 20 Formulas. The theme for this year's event was a "Survivor" Jungle motif. The day began with registration at 10:30 a.m. Participants were given goodie bags which included 2005 Shipyard Rendezvous t-shirts, can coolers and jungle-themed wrist- bands and...

Open the catalog to page 8
Spring/ Summer 2006 - 9

HI-LIFT MARINA'S WEEKEND EXTRAVAGANZA! September 16-18,2005, Formula dealer Hi-Lift Marina held a rendezvous at the beautiful, Hawk's Cay resort on Duck Key, Florida. There were a total of nine Formulas on this trip, ranging from a 27 PC to a 48 Yacht. The crew boated down from Miami, Florida, to Hawk's Cay Resort in the Florida Keys with absolutely beautiful weather on their side. The temperature was in the low 90s—it was a welcome treat to have the weather cooperate after such a terrible hurricane season. Later that evening, the participants were invited to a delicious dinner, which was...

Open the catalog to page 9
Spring/ Summer 2006 - 10

As I wrote in my article "Ladies Choice" for the Spring/Summer 2005 Action, I took possession of my 2005—and what a beauty! Aquamarine Imron®, hard- top, twin 370 hp Volvo Penta diesels—how proud I was of the new SEADOC///! My two boating friends and I celebrated her arrival at Legendary Marine in Destin, Florida, with a crawfish boil—300 pounds of our South Louisiana delicacy shared with all the staff. Then, we were off on our annual cruise to our favorite anchorage east of Panama City. There we enjoyed our usual three nights at anchor in a delightful cove, just inside a mile-long,...

Open the catalog to page 10
Spring/ Summer 2006 - 11

DISTINCTIVE SUPER SPORT POLO The Formula Super Sport polo by Gear®is clearly a smart selection of the highest quality. This lux- urious polo is constructed of 60% pima/40% micro polyester piqué, a breathable, lightweight performance fabric, and features birdseye jacquard rib at collar and cuff. The Super Sport logo is handsomely embroidered on the front. Show vour Formula snirit IBI át iNG RIGHT ALONG — FORMULA'S EXPANSION The Formula manufacturing facility, located in Decatur, Indiana, has been undergoing an extensive 85,000 square-foot expansion, begun in the summer of 2005. According to...

Open the catalog to page 11

All Formula catalogs and brochures

1. 380 SSC

3 Pages

2. 34 PC

3 Pages

3. FORMULA 2021

19 Pages

4. 350 CBR

3 Pages

5. 330 CBR

3 Pages