video corpo

FORMULA 2021
19Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

FORMULA 2021 - 1

FORMULA BOAT S 22OO W e st M on roe S tr ee t • P.O. B ox 1003 • D ec atur , IN 46733 260.724.9111 • 1.800.736.7685 YOUR FORMUL A DEALER: F O R M U LA B O A T S .COM © Copyright 2021 by Porter, Inc. Formula, Thunderbird and the Thunderbird logo are registered trademarks of Porter, Inc. Formula reserves the right to make product changes and improvements throughout the model year.

Open the catalog to page 1
FORMULA 2021 - 2

presents the 2021 line of best designed, best built pleasure boats on the water today. Celebrating 65 years of ongoing advancement in marine manufacturing, Formula’s tradition of excellence continues to surpass expectations with the ultimate goal of providing consistently gratifying experiences on the water with family and friends. E v e r y t h i n g Yo u N e e d f o r Yo u r T I M E O U T o n t h e W a t e r ! Choosing excellence is easy when everything you need is in one stunning package. Whether it’s a versatile Formula Crossover, Bowrider or Sun Sport, now you can break free from...

Open the catalog to page 2
FORMULA 2021 - 3

f r o m s ta r t t o f i n i s h Formula is Famous for P e r f o r m a n c e E xc e l l e n c e • Unique performance heritage with 65 years of offshore boating experience • Proven deep-V Formula hull configuration Only the B e s t C o m p o n e n t s Make it Into a Formula • Exciting pace with responsive handling • Solid, enjoyably smooth ride • Formula tests extensively for quality and endurance • Super Sport/FAS3Tech® multi-plane hull technology for fast paced, solid performance, increased range and soft re-entry • If a proposed item fails, it won’t be in your Formula • Formula achieves...

Open the catalog to page 3
FORMULA 2021 - 4

Boating Satisfaction Engine Rooms Offer Reassuring Safeguards • Electric engine access, meticulous hose routing, and wiring secured in flexible conduit • Standard fume detector and automatic fire extinguishing system Formula’s Helm Station • All sterndrive engines thru-bolted using heavy-duty cast aluminum mounts and backing plates – far superior to lag screwing directly to stringers as in many other boats Assures Confident Command • Double and triple-wide seating with options to sit, stand or rest on the pright seat u • Available sterndrive external freshwater flush or automatic outboard...

Open the catalog to page 4
FORMULA 2021 - 5

M I D N I G H T S A P P H I R E M E TA L L I C Flagship Graphic B w/Moonlight Silver and Graphite Accents White Cockpit with Blue Accent Striping and Midnight Blue Piping REGATTA BLUE METALLLIC FLAGSHIP GRAPHIC A w/Deep Regatta Blue and Silver Diamond Accents Moondust Cockpit with Shock Carbon Accent Striping and Shock Carbon/Electric Blue Piping FORMUL AB OATS .COM FO R M U L AB OAT S .CO M 270 Bowrider Specif ications 240 Bowrider Specif ications LOA LOA w/Extended Swim Platform Maximum Beam Approximate Weight Fuel Capacity Water Capacity (opt.) Holding Tank (opt.) Bridge Clearance Bridge...

Open the catalog to page 5
FORMULA 2021 - 6

w/Silver Diamond and Garnet Accents Moondust Cockpit with Dyansty Black Accent Striping and Garnet Piping 290 Bowrider Specif ications LOA LOA w/Extended Swim Platform Maximum Beam Approximate Weight Fuel Capacity Water Capacity Holding Tank Capacity Bridge Clearance Bridge Clearance w/Arch Bridge Clearance w/Sport Top Draft Deadrise

Open the catalog to page 6
FORMULA 2021 - 7

w/Deep Regatta Blue and Silver Diamond FormulaFlex Accents White Cockpit with Crystal Blue Accent Striping and Regatta Blue Piping Midnight Sapphire Metallic Flagship Graphic C w/Linen Gold and Cappuccino Accents Morning Sand Cockpit with Latté Accent Striping 310 SUN SPORT COASTAL DUNE FABRIC PACKAGE Open-Grain Walnut Cabinetry with Sea Scroll Corian® and Ermine Ultraleather™ 3 1 0 B o w r i d e r/ S u n S p o r t S p e c i f i c a t i o n s LOA 31´0˝ LOA w/Extended Swim Platform 32´8˝ LOA OB/Trailered 34´9˝/ 36´10˝ Maximum Beam 9´6˝ BR - Approximate Weight w/Hardtop 10,250/10,825 lbs SS -...

Open the catalog to page 7
FORMULA 2021 - 8

w/Garnet Metallic and Moonlight Silver Accents White Cockpit with Liquid Silver Accent Striping and Black/Deep Red Piping 330 Crossover Bowrider Specif ications LOA LOA w/Extended Swim Platform LOA OB/Trailered Maximum Beam Approximate Weight (SD/OB) Cabin Headroom Fuel Capacity Water Capacity Holding Tank Capacity Bridge Clearance Bridge Clearance w/Arch Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop Draft Deadrise Open-Grain Sunbleached Cabinetry with Cosmos Prima Corian® Ice Ultraleather™ and

Open the catalog to page 8
FORMULA 2021 - 9

w/Silver Diamond and Garnet Accents White Cockpit with Liquid Silver Accent Striping and Steel/Garnet Piping M i d n i g h t B l u e M e ta l l i c t o C ry s ta l B l u e M e ta l l i c F u s i o n G r a p h i c B w/Steel and Crystal Blue Accents 3 5 0 SS – C o a s ta l D u n e F a b r i c P a c k a g e High-Gloss Wenge Cabinetry with Witch Hazel Corian® and New Sand Ultraleather™ 350 CBR /SS Specif ications LOA LOA w/Ext. Swim Platform LOA OB/Trailered Maximum Beam SS - Approx. Weight (SD/OB) CBR - Approx. Weight (SD/OB) Cabin Headroom Fuel Capacity (SD/OB) Water Capacity Holding Tank...

Open the catalog to page 9
FORMULA 2021 - 10

P E A R L B AY F A B R I C P A C K A G E Open-Grain Driftwood Cabinetry with Cocoa Prima Corian® Shield Ultraleather™ and Gray Wash Flooring

Open the catalog to page 10
FORMULA 2021 - 11

M I D N I G H T S A P P H I R E TO O C E A N B L U E M E TA L L I C Fusion Graphic B w/Steel and Ocean Blue Accents Moondust Cockpit with Midnight Sapphire Accent Striping and Ocean Blue/Steel Piping 380 Super Sport Crossover Specif ications LOA LOA w/Extended Swim Platform Maximum Beam Approximate Weight Cabin Headroom Fuel Capacity Water Capacity Holding Tank Capacity Bridge Clearance w/Mast Light Down/Radar/Light Up Draft Deadrise

Open the catalog to page 11
FORMULA 2021 - 12

R E G AT TA BLUE to S I LV E R D I A M O N D M E TA L L I C Fusion Graphic A w/Deep Regatta Blue and Garnet Accents Moondust Cockpit with Regatta Blue Accent Striping and Garnet/Hexagon Piping 380 Super Sport Crossover OB Specif ications LOA LOA OB/Trailered Maximum Beam Approximate Weight Cabin Headroom Fuel Capacity Water Capacity Holding Tank Capacity Bridge Clearance w/Mast Draft Deadrise

Open the catalog to page 12
FORMULA 2021 - 13

S T O N E H A R B O R F A B R I C PA C K A G E Open-Grain Ravenwood Cabinetry with Gray Onyx Corian® Ice Ultraleather™ and Tungsten Oak Flooring

Open the catalog to page 13

All Formula catalogs and brochures

1. 380 SSC

3 Pages

2. 34 PC

3 Pages

3. 350 CBR

3 Pages

4. 330 CBR

3 Pages

5. Formula 2020

19 Pages