Fantastic windsurfing 2017
59Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 1

WIND SURF ING 2017 ADDICTED TO RIDE

Open the catalog to page 1
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 2

FA N AT I C I S M O R E T H A N A N A D D I C T I O N T O R I D E . I T I S A WAY O F L I F E , A N A DV E N T U R E , A N D T H E P R O D U C T S W E C R E AT E A R E M A D E F O R YO U R E N J OY M E N T. E AC H M E M B E R O F T H E FA N AT I C T E A M B R I N G S T H E I R PA S S I O N AND EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SPORT TO THE TA B L E . T H I S E N A B L E S T H E B R A N D A N D I T S P R O D U C T S T O E V O LV E , C R E AT E N E W C O N C E P T S A N D D I S C O V E R N E W MANUFACTURING TECHNIQUES WHICH ALL CONTRIBUTE T O FA N AT I C S I C O N I C S TAT U S A N D S U C C E S S ....

Open the catalog to page 2
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 3

»The progression of the sport is constantly evolving, whether it is in the thin wide style Geckos, the new Stubby revolution in Wave & Freeride, or the yearly improvements to our Falcon lines. Each year brings exciting times. The sport is alive and well, customers have never had more choice. Windsurfing belongs to the new generation of riders who we see emerging at every spot worldwide. It's great to be a part of it!« - CRAIG GERTENBACH - HEAD OF MARKETING KARIN GERTENBACH Karin is the Head of Marketing for Fanatic. Having joined the brand back in 1999, she has evolved and worked hard to...

Open the catalog to page 3
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 4

Fanatic shaper Sebastian Wenzel has over a decade of CAD shaping experience, making him a phenomenally accomplished designer. The CAD platform allows for absolute precision when creating a new design, and a database where every board built since 2004 can be stored. Sebastian's experience, creative flair and successful track record of bringing new concepts to life make him a key player within the Fanatic team. OCEAN MINDED Every Fanatic board proudly displays the Fanatic Ocean Minded logo. Representing our ethos of ›protect what you love‹, our mission is to play our part in a cleaner and...

Open the catalog to page 4
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 5

RIDER VICTOR FERNANDEZ MORE FROM PAGE 30

Open the catalog to page 5
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 6

RIDER GOLLITO ESTREDO MORE FROM PAGE 56

Open the catalog to page 6
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 7

RIDERS GOLLITO ESTREDO, KLAAS VOGET MORE FROM PAGE 64

Open the catalog to page 7
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 8

SLALOM / R ACEBOARDS RIDER PIERRE MORTEFON MORE FROM PAGE 78 AND ON FANATIC.

Open the catalog to page 8
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 9

ENTRY / WINDSUP BOARDS RIDERS GOLLITO ESTREDO, MAXI & LISA GERTENBACH MORE FROM PAGE

Open the catalog to page 9
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 10

BXIC BIA X INNEGR A CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY F E AT U R E D O N A L L T E A M E D I T I O N M O D E L S * —— Unique new layup exclusively on Fanatic boards – the next tech step! —— Even stronger than the previous Innegra Carbon Technology used on our TE models —— Higher impact resistance due to thicker 50/50 Innegra Carbon weave in 45° angles plus 90° fibre top layer —— Incredible ratio of stiffness, flex and durability *except Falcon TE, which comes in our deluxe BXC Technology —— Compact Parallel Rail Concept —— Compact Parallel Rail Concept —— Early planing, fast, easy...

Open the catalog to page 10
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 11

Classic outline offers more length, which is forgiving in certain manoeuvres, jumps and choppy conditions. Curvier rails support turning, narrow tail offers control and grip also with smaller fins. Narrow center width and parallel rails offer great speed and stability in turns, compact length and stance gives a new sensation in turns and moves. REDUCED LENGTH BOARD INFO ON PAGE 36, 44, 66

Open the catalog to page 11
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 12

Interview with Fanatic Wave R&D Manager and PWA Pro Klaas Voget on the Stubby TE, the new FreeWave STB and Blast: -> Last season you surprised the scene with a new and slightly awkward looking board, the Stubby. For 2017, Fanatic is extending this concept into the FreeWave and Freeride lines. What's so exciting about these short-nosed boards? »It's the feeling under your feet. These boards are an exciting and unique ride. The shape of the nose is the first thing you recognize, but the concept behind this design is more than just a chopped off nose. It's the idea of maximizing the...

Open the catalog to page 12
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 13

concept during the R&D process. It works well on a wave and is especially fresh and efficient on the way out through the break. The new FreeWave STB and the Blast are the logical consequence of our findings from our different Wave protos. We explored all the segments throughout our range and found the perfect fit in the FreeWave, and the sporty Freeride range. The STB is the next level allround performer! It's so crisp and fast. It just wants to jump and fly around. On the wave it's slashy and forgiving at the same time. A bit like the classic FreeWave, but with lots of extra horse power!...

Open the catalog to page 13
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 14

VINCENT LANGER ARTHUR ARUTKIN MARCO LANG JORDY VONK SARAH HÉBERT YEGOR POPRETINSKIY ARRIANNE AUKES ADAM LEWIS ALESSIO STILLRICH ALICE ARUTKIN ADRIEN BOSSON MARÍA ANDRÉS NOAH VOECKER-ROCHE

Open the catalog to page 14
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 15

WINDSURF TECHNOLOGY BXF BIA X FIBRE / FULL PVC SAN DWICH LIGHT F I N IS H TECH NOLOGY FULL BXC AND BXC FULL BIAX CARBON SANDWICH LIGHT F I N IS H TECH NOLOGY (DECK AND BOTTOM) SKATE . BLAST LTD . GECKO LTD . FALCON LIGHTWIND FALCON TE . FALCON FORMULA . FALCON SPEED CWS CUSTOM WOOD SANDWICH LIGHT F I N IS H TECH NOLOGY GECKO . VIPER . RIPPER 1 Light finish and weight saving graphics 2 Glass CWS layer 3 Glass layer 4 Wood Sandwich from tail to center (HD PVC in nose) 5 Heel glass patch 6 Glass reinforcement layer 7 Glass reinforcement patch 8 Glass reinforcement layer 9 Ultra light fibre...

Open the catalog to page 15
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 16

BIAX INNEGRA CARBON BXIC B IA X I N N EGR A CARBON LIGHT F I N IS H TECH NOLOGY QUAD TE . STUBBY TE . TRIWAVE TE . FREEWAVE STB TE . FREEWAVE TE . SKATE TE Light finish and weight saving graphics 90° fibre layer 45° Biax Innegra Carbon layer Extra strong heel wood patch Biax Innegra Carbon heel force patch 6 High density PVC sandwich core 7 Biax Innegra Carbon reinforcement 8 90° glass reinforcement 9 Ultra light fibre layer 10 Super light EPS core Making its way into the 2017 Wave and TE Freestyleboards is the brand new Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish technology. After the resounding...

Open the catalog to page 16
Fantastic windsurfing 2017 - 17

TXTR TEXTRE M E® TECH NOLOGY FREEWAVE TEXTREME® . BLAST TEXTREME® 1 TeXtreme® Carbon reinforcement patch 2 Full Oxeon TeXtreme® bottom finish Lightweight. Stiff. Incredible. The TeXtreme® line is the most exclusive, highperformance construction in windsurfing. Available on selected Fanatic boards, the TeXtreme® takes advantage of Innegra’s resin absorption ability, weight reduction, stiffness, impact protection and UV-resistance. The Oxeon-built fabric allows for incredibly light PVC sandwich layups, with the added bonus of a fully visible carbon rail and bottom graphics. High quality, full...

Open the catalog to page 17

All Fanatic catalogs and brochures

1. SUP

1 Pages

Archived catalogs