video corpo

Dockmate Flyer 2022
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Dockmate Flyer 2022 - 1

A WORD FROM A HAPPY CUSTOMER WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY The advantage that the installation of Dockmate® provides cannot be overemphasized: Enabling me to remotely control my boat whilst standing on deck when docking, and then being able to step directly ashore and get a rope secured before the tide/wind carries me away again. PAUL WOODWORD OWNER OF A SAGA 315 info@dockmate.eu | www.dockmate.eu Leuvensesteenweg 177, 3191 Boortmeerbeek, BELGIUM

Open the catalog to page 1
Dockmate Flyer 2022 - 2

DOCKING MADE EASY DOCKMATE® TWIN DOCKMATE® SINGLE With the waters more crowded and the rise of affordeable state-of-the-art technology, we believe now is the time to revolutionise the way we dock. WE DELIVER THE BEST USER-EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE Dockmate® TWIN offers a wireless extension of your boat‘s controls with the exact same feeling and response time. The only wireless remote customised for single engine boats! DOCKMATE® TWIST DOCKMATE® VECTOR The TWIST’s proportional 3-axis joystick can provide fully proportional control of the boat’s engine(s) and thruster(s). The VECTOR is compatible...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Dockmate catalogs and brochures