video corpo

USV I-1650
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

USV I-1650 - 1

USV I-1650 Unmanned Surface Vessel A Powerful 1.65m Remote Controlled Boat The I-1650 is a remotely controlled electric surface vessel designed to make safe, unmanned measurements of currents, bathymetry, and discharge with ADCPs. It is fully customizable with a computer, GPS, depth sounder and a variety of other instruments. The rugged, lightweight hull can be constructed of aluminum or molded PE. The boat utilizes two powerful DC outdrives and is capable of reaching sp eeds up to 5 m/s (10kts). The large watertight electronics compartment is spacious and easily accessible. At 30kg (66lbs), it is easily deployable by two people and it will fit in the bed of a truck or SUV. Common uses: • Water quality • Port Security • River Surveys • Shallow Water Surveys THE DEEP OCEAN ADVANTAGE The Deep Ocean Engineering brand is well established with over 32 years of experience supplying the robotics industry. Nearly 600 ROV systems have been delivered to a broad international customer base with clients in over 30 countries. Our internationally acclaimed system designs are strong, resilient, and rugged with the ability to integrate tooling and sensor packages. Our dedicated customer service, support, and technical training is unparalleled. Applications of all DOE ROVs Include: • Dam and Hydroelectric plant inspections • Military, customs & police • Search & recovery www.deepocean.com • Offshore oil & gas • Scientific research • Underwater filming

Open the catalog to page 1
USV I-1650 - 2

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Features • Survey Speed: 2-3m/s (4.5mph-6.7mph) • Battery Run Time @ Survey speed: 4hrs • Top Speed: 5 m/s (11mph) • Waterproof Instrument Housing • 2km (1.24mi) Range • 100kg (220lbs) Payload • Easily Portable • 1hr Battery life @ Top Speed Width: 695mm (2.28 ft) • 4hr Battery life @ Survey Speed Chassis Non-Corroding Aluminum Alloy • Omni Directional Remote Antenna Optional PE molded chassis • Remote Frequency 2.4 GHz Stainless steel hardware Foam Filled - Unsinkable • Instrument Power: Li -battery Power Availability • Instrument Size 50-228mm (2in-9in) Diameter •...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Deep Ocean Engineering catalogs and brochures

1. PHANTOM® S5

2 Pages

2. FIREFLY

2 Pages

3. S5

2 Pages

4. USV I-980

2 Pages

5. P150

2 Pages