video corpo

Phantom HD2+2
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Phantom HD2+2 - 1

Strong Current Capability Workhorse Phantom® HDB+B • Dependable ROV for offshore inspection and light work tasks • For use in moderate to strong currents to depths of 300m (1,000 ft.) • Accommodates cameras, sonar, tracking, manipulators and custom tooling The Deep Ocean Advantage • Well established company with 25 years of experience & supply to the ROV industry. • Over 500 ROV systems delivered. • Broad international customer base, with clients • Diverse industry applications: Military, customs & police Search & recovery Survey & inspection Nuclear & hydroelectric Scientific research Underwater filming • World class engineering and R&D • Solutions oriented customer service support • Rugged reliable products, easy to use & • Ability to integrate tooling & sensor packages Phantom® HDB+B Applications Outfall/Intake inspections. Jack-up and template inspections. Mooring and anchor chain monitoring. Telecommunication cable inspection. Mine countermeasures. Body and evidence recovery. Océanographie survey. Fisheries research. Environmental surveys. Marine archeology.

Open the catalog to page 1
Phantom HD2+2 - 2

Phantom® HDE+E Operating depth: Overall length: Overall width: Maximum height: Performance - forward thrust: Lateral thrust: Vertical thrust: Payload (with lateral thruster fitted) Power requirements: Input Voltage: Power Rating: User Power Available Auxiliary Power: Tungsten-halogen 2 X 250 Watt. 3 settings DOE 18:1 optical zoom high-resolution color camera Auto-iris, wide angle lens, viewing angle 7°-58° Auto/Remote focus select External motorized camera tilt ±90° Built-in video switch for 2nd Camera 1,000 m (3,300 ft) rated, recessed and hardened port Standard Umbilical Tether: Weight in...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Deep Ocean Engineering catalogs and brochures

1. PHANTOM® S5

2 Pages

2. FIREFLY

2 Pages

3. S5

2 Pages

4. USV I-980

2 Pages

5. USV I-1650

2 Pages