video corpo

Phantom DHD2+2
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Phantom DHD2+2 - 1

Deep, Strong Current Capability workhorse Phantom® DHDB+B • Dependable ROV for offshore inspection and light work tasks • For use in strong currents to depths of 600m (2000 ft.) • Accommodates cameras, sonar, tracking, manipulators and custom tooling The Deep Ocean Advantage • Well established company with 25 years of experience & supply to the ROV industry. • Over 500 ROV systems delivered. • Broad international customer base, with clients in over 30 countries. Military, customs & police. Search & recovery. Nuclear & hydro-electric plant integrity. Scientific research Underwater filming • Strong, resilient and rugged system design. • Dedicated customer service & support. • Internationally acclaimed products. • Ability to integrate tooling & sensor packages Phantom® DHDB+B Applications Outfall/Intake inspections. Jack-up and template inspections. Mooring and anchor chain monitoring. Telecommunication cable inspection. Mine countermeasures. Body and evidence recovery. Océanographie survey. Fisheries research. Environmental surveys. Marine archeology.

Open the catalog to page 1
Phantom DHD2+2 - 2

Vehicle weight: Operating depth: Overall length: Overall width: Maximum height: Performance - forward thrust: Lateral thrust: Vertical thrust: Payload (with lateral thruster fitted) Power requirements: Input Voltage: Power Rating: User Power Available Auxiliary Power: Standard Umbilical Tether: Weight in fresh water: Neutral Cable reels and slip-ring units available. Navigation and tracking systems Additional cameras & lights. Set additional buoyancy. +3kg/6.6lb payload. Customized versions available. DOE single function manipulator. Sensor packages. Additional components on request •...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Deep Ocean Engineering catalogs and brochures

1. PHANTOM® S5

2 Pages

2. FIREFLY

2 Pages

3. S5

2 Pages

4. USV I-980

2 Pages

5. USV I-1650

2 Pages