video corpo

VOLTAGE GUARD - VLTG-70
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

VOLTAGE GUARD - VLTG-70 - 1

CRISTEC on-board energy The best solution to protect your battery VDLTAGE GUARD VLTG-7D Deep discharge Overvoltage -♦ Overload PRESENTATION The valtage guard protects your battery in order to increase its duration life. It provides a constant low voltage, overvoltage and overload protection. Whan yDU battery roaches the pre-set low voltage the voltage guard will disconnect automatically the DC consumers. DC consumers will be switched on again automatically whan battery voltage increases and whan defined threshold is reached. The system will operate the same say way for over-voltage. Low voltage threshold can be selected from external DIP switches. The over-voltage value is fixed. The system can be used as manual main switch. The output is turned off whan the switch is closed. In this mode the voltage guard will only operate as battery low voltage protector. The voltage guard has an integrated buzzer and LED to monitor its operating state. It is compliant with all Lead battery types: wet, sealed, gal, AGM, Calcium, ate. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS Rated currant (constant): 7D A Max currant (IDs i 2DDC): I4D A Voltage : 12 and 24 VDC Input voltage range: S - 31 VDC Consumption : > 2mA (LED off) Presentation: plastic housing with external fixings - IP51 Connection : on threaded rods Dimensions (I x h x d): 100 mm x S3.2 mm x 43 mm Weight: 0.21 kg Operating temperature : from -10°C to +60°C Storage temperature: from -20DC to +35DC 12V low voltage adjustment: 3-12 VDC 12V overvoltage threshold : 15.5 VDC 24V low voltage adjustment : 18 - 24 VDC 24V overvoltage threshold : 31 VDC We reserve the right to make modifications to the specification without prior notice. Please consult us. F-VLTG-OO-A ^CRISTEC on-board energy S.A.S. Cristec Industries 31 rue Marcel Paul - Z.I. Kerdroniou Est - 29000 Quimper - FRANCE Tel. +33 (0)2 98 53 80 82 - Fax +33 (0)2 98 55 64 94 - e-mail : info@cristec.fr

Open the catalog to page 1

All Cristec catalogs and brochures

1. CATALOGUE 2022

16 Pages