CrazyFly_2008
14Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

CrazyFly_2008 - 1

Gianda Import & Export N.V. Kiteboardi'ng Cyprus Zumo Surf Kitesurfing Panama Kitesfera arends@setamet.aw info@kiteboardingcyprus.com gary@zumosurf.com kitesurfingpanama@yahoo.com info@kitesfera.com French Caribbean Turkoise Kite's cooL French Guyane Yehonatan Nairn Taimeiken Kite Museum Hiro Modegi X-PRO Water Sports Sunshine Products Australia Balearic Islands Pipe Surf Shop SL Matos Surf Shop Bars Ltd., NikoLay Dimitrov British Virgin Islands Cabo Verde Surf Zone - Cabo Verde Prokitesurf/ Predsion Kites Canarian Islands Cris Mateo Surfer's Paradise CrazyFly is a registered trademark Graphic design: ^ISSHUKYARTSTUDIO Action photos: Gustav Schmiege Photography Studio photos: ^SSHUKTARTSTUDIO

Open the catalog to page 1
CrazyFly_2008 - 2

CrazyFly is a family business and a great team. The office headquarters along with our own production facility are located in Slovakia - Europe, since 1999. Our production is the most precise in every detail and our raw materials used are all from the best European producers in ski and snowboarding industry with about hundred years of experiences. High technology materials such as Carbon, epoxy, ABS, top sheet foils, and special selected wood are all the highest quality materials delivered to our production only from European firms. Also, our accessories are made in European Union, not in...

Open the catalog to page 2
CrazyFly_2008 - 5

LEVEL OF RIDING: □□□□□□ BEGINNER - ADVANCED - EXPERT I—"—"—"—"—"—' ' RIDING STYLE:' □□□□□□ FREESTYLE - FREERIDE °£oFT-MEDIUM - STIFF Is the top of our line in every aspect of it. Every single step from the selection of the finest material through precise development and design in cooperation with Rocky Chatwell to the last screw on the board is done with perfectionism and the best effort from everyone involved. This free style competition board is selected for pro riders and highly experienced I riders and it is demanding advanced skills. New 2008 Rocky ChdYwell Limited edition is produced...

Open the catalog to page 5
CrazyFly_2008 - 6

LEVEL OF RIDING: □□□□□□ BEGINNER- ADVANCED - EXPERT RIDING STYLE: □□□□□□ FREESTYLE - FREERIDE I The New Raptor Pro 2008 replaces the top selling Pro Line from 2007. It comes with a brand | new outline developed by our R&D team. We improved the scoop along with the rocker line to I make Raptor faster and gives it much better upwind ability. To catch your attention, our designers used a special effect changing color on the signs and the Logo. [ Of course we kept medium flex on the tips and focused the stiffness between the pads to give you the most comfortable ride on choppy waters. Flex tips...

Open the catalog to page 6
CrazyFly_2008 - 8

Cruiser Pro is a light wind machine. This new version is a very speedy board and offers a Lot of fun even during Low wind riding. Our precisely developed construction gives this board easy early planning ability even in very Light winds which is very enjoyable. Medium flex of this board suits intermediate riders as well as more experienced riders. It rides comfortably in choppy waters, has flat rocker and narrower tips which makes it a great light wind board. Its upwind ability is superior which is especially important with Light wind boards. Wood Tech Core II and Nano Carbon technologies...

Open the catalog to page 8
CrazyFly_2008 - 10

Allround is one of the most popular boards in our Line. This board was designed to meet its high requirements such as flex, pop, speed, weight, and up wind ability. We kept the quality high, and the price nice. Our time proven Step Cap technology used in production of Allround boards enables the 3Dimensional hand finished ABS side wall edge to be very thin which improves the up wind ability. Allround fulfils the needs of advanced riders, as well as beginners especially the 145x48 is the best board for the first steps on water. LEVEL OF RIDING: □□□□□□ BEGINNER-ADVANCED - EXPERT RIDING STYLE:...

Open the catalog to page 10
CrazyFly_2008 - 11

Skim - is the real deal in this category of boards. The shape is wave orientated with a cut out fish tail and pointy nose. It is simple to ride and flexes nicely which soaks up the chop with ease. Skim can be used with two orthree symmetric straps or strapless. It comes with self glue EVA Pro footpads and three small G10 fins. Wood Tech Core n, 4-Axis glass, and ABS side walls maintain our high standard of manufacturing. Mutant - is a fun toy for big boys to ride in waves or light wind conditions. Mutant has comfortable medium flex, speedy rocker, and carves nicely. Mutant comes with six...

Open the catalog to page 11
CrazyFly_2008 - 13

FLEX: MEDIUM STRAPS: QUICKFIX CORE: I WOOD TECH II CONSTRUCTION: I NANO CARBON BOTTOM SHAPE: I CONCAVE SCOOP ROCKER: .1 SPEED RIDING STYLE: FREESTYLE, FREERIDE VERY STIFF BOTTOM SHAPE STRAPS: QUICKFIX PADS: PROCONTUR CORE: FULLWOOD CONSTRUCTION: HIGH MODULUS CARBON BOTTOM SHAPE: CONCAVE SCOOP ROCKER: SPEED RIDING STYLE: FREESTYLE jmfyi FLEX: MEDIUM iiCWp SIZE: 154x39 STRAPS: ASYMETRIC WEIGHT: 3.3 KG PADS: CUSHION FLEX: MEDIUM IU ™S: 5.5 CM MOULDED STRAPS' QUICKFIX CORE: LTTECH CORE Zs: PRO™ Y ill I C°NSTR™= 4-*xis GLASS FINS- 5CMG10 ^ [ Jj BOTTOM SHAPE: FLAT CORE: LTTECH CORE ■fl ■ SCOOP...

Open the catalog to page 13

All Crazy Fly s.r.o. catalogs and brochures

1. crazyfly 2019

19 Pages

2. 2020 PRODUCTS

19 Pages

3. CrazyFly 2014

28 Pages

4. CrazyFly 2015

31 Pages

5. CrazyFly_2007

15 Pages