video corpo

Sprint 750
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Sprint 750 - 1

CORSAIR’s NEW Sprint 750 MK II Specifications “I love the huge, open cockpit on the Sprint 750 MK I. But can I have the DASH’s floats with higher buoyancy??” Yes you can! Welcome to the NEW Corsair Sprint 750 MK II. The first thing you will notice on the MK II is the deck which has been totally redesigned, Its styling is sleek, fresh and modern. In addition to using the bigger floats of the DASH 750, the MK II also uses the DASH’s, stronger beams and its hull and rig. You’ll easily skip across the water. Then, you will notice the Day Sailor come out in you: “I bet my Sprint 750 MK II could beat the DASH 750…” As with all our trimarans, the Sprint 750 MK II delivers on “Corsair’s Critical Criteria”; namely, safety through structural integrity. Its ease of trailerabilty is made possible by the simplicity of the mechanisms to fold the floats and raise/lower the mast. Trailerability means more sailing opportunities for day sailing and racing. With the family. With friends. Can you afford to not own the new Sprint 750 MK II? The base boat includes the following features: Cruising main, jib and mainsail cover from North Sails Huge cockpit and functional cabin with one double bunk. Space for a porta-potty Beige Interior carpet liner Rotating aluminum wing mast with synthetic shrouds and bobstay, main, jib, screecher and spinnaker halyards. Two Harken 20 self tailing primary winches, four halyard clutches; stainless steel forestay; roller boom, 5:1 cunningham & 6:1 outhaul tackle; Hex-a-cat™ 6:1 mainsheet system; traveler with 2:1 control tackle; jib sheet leads & tracks, screecher sheet tracks Spinnaker hardware, including retractable aluminum bowsprit, two Harken 20A coaming winches, fairlead blocks, halyard, halyard clutch, tackline clutch & cam cleats Electrical Package with 4 circuit switch panel, bow & stern light, interior light, lighter socket and battery switch (does not include battery) Sports 2 rung boarding ladder with transom mounting Anchor well with hatch Lifting eyes, retractable dagger board & dagger type rudder Grey wing nets with hiking straps and bow nets Bow pulpit Molded in safety compartment for safety equipment & other storage compartments inside & out Hatches - V berth and floats Base Boat US$64,299 ex factory (Vietnam) Corsair Marine’s NEW Sprint 750 MK II - www.corsairmarine.com

Open the catalog to page 1

All Corsair Marine International catalogs and brochures

1. SEAWIND 1160

6 Pages

2. SEAWIND 1190

6 Pages

3. SEAWIND 1260

7 Pages

4. CORSAIR 880

16 Pages

5. Cruze 970

6 Pages