video corpo

Conrad Classic 80
9Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Conrad Classic 80 - 1

CONRAD S.A. POLAND 80-605 GDANSK SIENNA 45 builder & project owner Conrad Shipyard Gdansk, Poland design & naval architect Yacht Studio Strawinski Sopot, Poland

Open the catalog to page 1
Conrad Classic 80 - 2

Inspired by former tug boats, designed exclusively for Conrad Shipyard by famous Polish designer Juliusz Starwinski, Conrad Classic 80 continues the series of Conrad's classic motor yachts. With her 25-metre steel hull she is the largest and the most luxurious of the Conrad Classic series. Rich and top quality equipment and kept traditional in design interiors providing discreet touch of comfort onboard make Conrad Classic 80 luxurious yacht for a true gentleman. Fully air-conditioned interior offers plenty of living space - one double ensuite master cabin, two double guest cabins, open-...

Open the catalog to page 2
Conrad Classic 80 - 3

classic look. The hull lines have been tank tested. Relatively beamy hull for better stability and rolling The hull is fully welded of shipbuilding grade mild steel. Mixed construction system with transverse frames and longitudinals. Single bottom with integral tanks in the bilges. Main engine-room is placed aft and is completely watertight. The engine-room provides space for gensets, pumps and air conditioning unit. Behind the engineroom there is a watertight afterpeak containg hydraulic passarella The stem is built of a square steel profile. For a classic look the profile is protruding...

Open the catalog to page 3
Conrad Classic 80 - 4

and can be operated from the wheelhouse and from fore deck with a remote control. The windlass is equipped with chain meter and indicator in wheelhouse. The anchor windlass is placed under deck hatch which can be flapped up to provide access. One , single, stainless steel heavy duty towing bollard is welded into hull structure in front of anchor windlass. Stainless steel custom built mooring bollards (10 pes) are placed close to mooring capstans and bulwark mounted mooring fairleads for easy operation. Custom built oval roller fairleads (8 pes ) and four round simple fairleads are mounted...

Open the catalog to page 4
Conrad Classic 80 - 5

7.1. Topsides: faired and painted with International system, color dark blue, high gloss. 7.2. Underwater body painted with International barrier and antifouling system. 7.3. Main deck under teak system recommended by Sikalfex 7.4. Aluminum superstructure vertical walls: faired and painted International system, colour creamish-white, high gloss 7.5. Steel construction inside epoxy two component, minimum 5 layers. Colour light grey 7.5. Superstructure roof International antislip, colour creamish-white , matt 7.6. Wheelhouse roof International system, colour creamish-white, matt 7.7. Teak...

Open the catalog to page 5
Conrad Classic 80 - 6

The yacht is equipped with a separate drinking water system. Drinking water is stored in a separate stainless steel tank mounted behind the lockers in the galley. Drinking water is supplied to the galley tap only by a pressure electric pump. For emergency there is a traditional chromed brass manual Sea-water system provides sea-water for cooling purposes of the engines, generator, air condition, , and for firefighting system. There are two intakes in the main engine-room, with double sea-water filters and a collector manifold where all the connections are provided with stainless steel ball...

Open the catalog to page 6
Conrad Classic 80 - 7

I ITEM I MAKE | TYPE | Q-~ I ITEM I MAKE | TYPE | Q-~

Open the catalog to page 7
Conrad Classic 80 - 8

NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION I ITEM I MAKE | TYPE | Q-~ I ITEM I MAKE | TYPE | Q-~ I ITEM I MAKE | TYPE | Q-~

Open the catalog to page 8
Conrad Classic 80 - 9

I ITEM I MAKE | TYPE | Q-~ DOMESTIC APPLIANCES I ITEM I MAKE | TYPE | Q-TY" I ITEM I MAKE | TYPE | Q-~ PAINTING SYSTEM I ITEM I MAKE | TYPE All equipment contained in this specification is based on the latest product information available at the time of posting. Conrad Shipyard will verify specifications and determine final specifications, pricing and availability.

Open the catalog to page 9

All CONRAD S.A. catalogs and brochures

1. Conrad 66

11 Pages

2. CC50 FULL SPEC

11 Pages

3. Conrad 66

7 Pages

4. JACK LONDON

2 Pages

5. TALISMAN

3 Pages