Simulator Seats 2020
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Simulator Seats 2020 - 1

A DIVISION OF CLEEMANN CHAIR-SYSTEMS GMBH GERMANY ADVANCED SEATING SOLUTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL FLIGHT SIMULATORS

Open the catalog to page 1
Simulator Seats 2020 - 3

CLEEMANN – ADVANCED SEATING SOLUTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL FLIGHT SIMULATORS Cleemann Simulator Seats is a division of Cleemann Chair-Systems GmbH – Germany. We at Cleemann have been providing customers with ergonomic seating solutions for almost 40 years. Over the years, we have developed a comprehensive range of pilotchairs and operator seats not only for the maritime industry but also for professional simulator companies, airlines and the defence industry. Our customized products offer optimum solutions for most comfortable and functional seating and have been designed in order to meet all...

Open the catalog to page 3
Simulator Seats 2020 - 4

Seats - Individual - Modular The S.I.M. concept allows you to customize an IOS / Operator seat with almost unlimited options. Depending on your requirements you have numerous combination possibilities. We will guide you through our range of high quality seats and will surely find the best seating solution for you. If the standard does not fit we would also be happy to design and produce your "customized" S.I.M. seat. Mounting options We are able to produce the S.I.M. seat in three different ways Basic Cutouts and holders only Pre-assembly of hardware only (final assembly and cabeling by...

Open the catalog to page 4
Simulator Seats 2020 - 5

The Seat: · Comfortable seat-top with different adjustment possibilities · Upholstered in black leather · 2-point-safety-belt The Column: · Electrical adjustable · Cable tower · Adjustable footrest · Lever for manual quick release · Individual design possible The Rail: · Electrical adjustable (any length possible) · Cable management inside · Brushes · Built-in tube (option) · Drawbar eyes for lift / crane · Handling (option) · Individual design possible Sample Configuration of the IOS Equipment: LHS control panel · Double monitor holder for 22 / 24" screens · Buttons for EPO / EMO /...

Open the catalog to page 5
Simulator Seats 2020 - 6

3D DESIGN In order to react on individual requests from our customers we are now able to design customized seat solutions with a professional 3D software. The SolidWorks 3D CAD solutions enable us to transform quickly new ideas into real products. As a result we are able to convert the drawing into any common data format (IGS / STEP / dxf, etc.) so that our customers can easily integrate our seats into their existing ship design. The customer gets the chance to create an almost unlimited number of configurations, together with our design-team. We can also offer a seat design based on...

Open the catalog to page 6
Simulator Seats 2020 - 7

Flight Instructor / IOS Seat Fibreglass / GFK-Workstation The S.I.M. Command XXL is the most professional IOS seat of the latest generation and offers almost unlimited possibilities for planning and producing your individual instructor seat. The seat is suitable to include numerous control units … … and functions such as ACP, sound- / light- / motion controls, oxygen holder, EPO buttons, etc. It offers a strong double monitor holder for 22 / 24” touchscreens, document holder, writing surface, desk light, tablet holder, etc. The seat is placed on an electrical column with adjustable...

Open the catalog to page 7
Simulator Seats 2020 - 8

Flight Instructor / IOS Seat The special armrest consoles provide plentiful space for a number of steering controls, buttons, switches and instruments. This permits relaxed and focussed operation without any loss of comfort and control. Lots of individual adjustment possibilities meet the strongest demands of ergonomics for the instructor. The custom-built armrest consoles are designed and manufactured individually to include a wide range of equipment provided or specified by the client. The picture shows a sample of the S.I.M. Command XXL seat for a marine bridge-simulator.

Open the catalog to page 8
Simulator Seats 2020 - 9

Flight Instructor / IOS Seat The S.I.M. Command XL, with one side steel workstation, representing the high-class-range of the IOSseat. It also offers plenty of space for armrest casings which can be fitted with lots of control units specified by the client.

Open the catalog to page 9
Simulator Seats 2020 - 10

Flight Instructor / IOS / Observer Seat The S.I.M. Command L, representing the mid-class-range and can be used as an IOS or observer seat. This seat also offers sufficient space for customized armrest casings. Screen holders can be attached at the front face of the arm

Open the catalog to page 10
Simulator Seats 2020 - 11

Observer / Operator Seat The S.I.M. Observe Pro is probably the most comfortable observer seat on the market. This highly ergonomical, professional seat comes in a premium design and corresponds to the highest standards of ergonomics, comfort and functionality.

Open the catalog to page 11
Simulator Seats 2020 - 12

Pilot / Operator / Crew Seat Some applications require a special suspension system in order to absorb shocks and vibrations. Our S.I.M. Operator seats are shock tested and crash tested and additionally equipped with a lumbar support and a body-weightcontroller for most comfortable seating even in most uncomfortable condit

Open the catalog to page 12
Simulator Seats 2020 - 13

Observer / Operator / Crew Seat If there is just a little space available you need a compact but comfortable seat solution. We offer different kinds of spacesaving seats for various applications.

Open the catalog to page 13
Simulator Seats 2020 - 14

Foldable seat for wall fastening. A place-saving and convenient solution on board.

Open the catalog to page 14
Simulator Seats 2020 - 15

Ergonomy and safety The S.I.M. seats are designed according to the latest requirements of quality, ergonomy and safety. All control units and the touchscreens are ergonomically located and within easy reach. All relevant quality standards will be met. We are an ISO 9001 certified company.

Open the catalog to page 15
Simulator Seats 2020 - 16

PROFILE Our famous deck rails - made of a light-weight but strong combination of aluminium and stainless steel - offer a wide range of possibilities to increase the comfort and safety on board. They also allow movement of the chair into the desired position while seated. Usable in combination with all Cleemann seats! OPTIONS ■ Electrical version (mounting height 90 mm) ■ Cable tray / energy chain ■ Anti-slip surface INDIVIDUAL DESIGN POSSIBLE SERIAL FEATURES ■ Mounting height of only 36 mm ■ Special sliding system for smooth and fast moving ■ Closed ends for easy mounting ■ Available in...

Open the catalog to page 16

All Cleemann Chair-Systems catalogs and brochures

Archived catalogs