Catalina 470
7Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Catalina 470 - 2

There comes a point in a sailor's life where time and ability excite the desire to reach for more and more dis- tant horizons. There is also a point when experience and knowledge will define the vessel capable of reaching distant horizons. sagemaking- however distant- with clearly the most impressive list of life features ever

Open the catalog to page 2
Catalina 470 - 3

performance, comfort and safety that effectively bar for the entire cruising category. load evenly over bearing surfaces for smoother main sheet handling and more precise trimming. Custom cheek blocks and raised genoa tracks guide sheets straight aft to large, power- generous sail plan are bal- anced to deliver a remark- able combination of high embodies all that is essential that is desired in performance, function, comfort and luxury. offshore cruising have been strength, innovative design and engineering that clearly structural fiberglass grid is vides both strength for the hull and a...

Open the catalog to page 3
Catalina 470 - 4

470ltr-size bro 9/9/02 4:40 PM Page 4 S P E C I F I C A T I O N S L.O.A. 46'-6" L.W .L. 12.80m 42'-0" Beam 4.27 m 14'-0" Fin Keel 2.39 m 7'-10" Wing Keel 1.68 m 5'-6" Fin Keel 4,091 kg 9,020 lbs. Wing Keel 4,309 kg 9,500 lbs. Fin Keel 12,370 kg 27,270 lbs. Wing Keel Standard Two-Stateroom Interior 14.17 m 12,370 kg 27,750 lbs. Draft Ballast Optional Two-Stateroom Interior with workbench compartment Approx. Basic Weight Engine Diesel 75 hp Optional Twin Aft Cabin Interior 93.83 m 2 1010 sq.ft. I All three interior layouts are available with the following options on the Starboard side of the...

Open the catalog to page 4
Catalina 470 - 5

Everywhere you look, design solutions that elevate the cruising experience electronic displays, swiveling TV/VCR Full-feature galley with microwave oven, with oven and a hood A large deep dry food located forward refrigerated storage Custom engineered unique, raised genoa tracks guide chrome bronze sheet, main halyard Anchor windlass gypsy facilitates anchors. Separate,deep lockers will accommo- date the anchor rodes Integral navigation instrument housings cockpit table. within easy reach of Twin steering stations permit unrestricted bered transom access. Large cockpit with two - leaf...

Open the catalog to page 5
Catalina 470 - 6

470ltr-size bro 9/9/02 4:41 PM Page 6 For those knowledgeable and experienced sailors, the 470 will open a whole world of possibilities. She is as confident and at home at sea– as those who sail her will be. And s h e p o s s e s s e s a l l those qualities that over a quarter-century of boat 470 C A T A L I N A building has taught us are valued most.

Open the catalog to page 6
Catalina 470 - 7

• Five Year Gel Coat Blister Protection*(2) • Five Year Hull Structure Warranty *(3) • Double spreader masthead rig • Full batten mainsail, dacron, with two reef points • Ball bearing mainsail slides on mast track • 135% Furling genoa, dacron with U.V. protection, • Complete standing and running rigging • Internal pre-stretched dacron rope halyards • PVC wiring conduit with messenger in mast SAIL HANDLING AND EQUIPMENT • Two, two speed self-tailing primary winches • Two speed self-tailing halyard winch, port • Electric main halyard winch, starboard • Halyards and vang control lines led aft...

Open the catalog to page 7

All Catalina Yachts catalogs and brochures

1. 12.5 Expo

1 Pages

2. C355

4 Pages

3. Catalina-315

4 Pages

4. Catalina 18

3 Pages

5. US sabot

2 Pages