Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017
48Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 1

TEAR-DROP MODELS OFFICIAL SERVICE: ATHENS 2004

Open the catalog to page 1
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 2

MISSION AND PHILOSOPHY BRAČA-SPORT® mission and philosophy is to design, develop and produce the best performing paddle for every paddler. We believe that each paddler has different needs and therefore each paddle should be uniquely designed. Different designs work better for different paddlers and environments. Our goal is to continue research, development and creation of a diverse range of products that satisfy the vast variety of paddlers. We are the only manufacturer to engineer paddles in every paddling category: Canoe Polo, Dragon Boat, Flatwater, Freestyle, Marathon, Ocean Racing,...

Open the catalog to page 2
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 3

We are the only manufacturer to engineer and produce carbon fabrics and paddles. This provides the ability to produce a very specific and fine grain unidirectional high modulus carbon (HMC) fabric layers in contrast to what is available on the market. The diverse range of specific and fine grain materials is the key improvement enabler of the paddle’s performance characteristics.

Open the catalog to page 3
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 4

Original inventor of the ‘tear-drop’ concept. The only manufacturer to engineer and produce carbon fabrics and paddles. World’s first and only mechanical energy paddle. More than 300 years of combined engineering experience, including aerospace, advanced composite materials science, biomechanics and kinetics, mechanical, electrical, chemical and software engineering. Built to suit different styles, techniques and physical characteristics of each paddler. First to develop and produce paddles specifically designed for children and youth. Designer, developer and producer of the largest paddle...

Open the catalog to page 4
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 5

OLYMPIC GAMES AND WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS MEDALS WON BY ATHLETES USING BRAČA-SPORT PADDLES 5,56 % WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS OLYMPIC GAMES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS OLYMPIC GAMES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS OLYMPIC GAMES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS OLYMPIC GAMES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS OLYMPIC GAMES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS OLYMPIC GAMES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS OLYMPIC GAMES

Open the catalog to page 5
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 6

TEAR-DROP MODELS BRAČA I Brača I 840 (max) Brača I 840 Extra Light (max) Brača I 820 (s-max) Brača I 820 Extra Light (s-max) Brača I 805 (min) Brača I 805 Extra Light (min) Brača I 790 (s-min) Brača I 790 Extra Light (s-min) Brača I and Brača IV are the original world’s first ‘tear-drop’ design and our most widely used paddles. The paddles are designed to facilitate application of power in the beginning (catch) and in the middle of the stroke, enabling capabilities to obtain the “ultimate” forward stroke. Brača I and Brača IV are available with Marathon blade construction. This is the...

Open the catalog to page 6
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 7

TEAR-DROP MODELS Brača VIII is a line of Brača paddles based on the latest innovative blade concept. It was designed and engineered to facilitate a softer catch and generation of smooth, precise and consistent strokes. BRAČA VIII Brača VIII 837 (x-max) Brača VIII 799 (max) Brača VIII 767 (min) Brača VIII is available in three blade sizes (min, max and x-max) to match the performance requirements of the vast variety of athletes. TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF TEAR-DROP MODELS Brača IV 765 (max) Brača IV 765 Extra Light (max) Brača IV 765/60 (max) Brača IV 735 (min) Brača IV 735 Extra Light (min)...

Open the catalog to page 7
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 8

EXTREME TEAR-DROP MODELS BRAČA VI Brača VI 780 (max) Brača VI 765 (min) Brača VI 750 (s-min) Brača VI and Brača VII are designed with a more extreme ‘tear-drop’ shape, which facilitates a very powerful catch. This design maximizes the working blade area when it is only partially submerged in the water, especially at the beginning and the end of the stroke cycle. Due to the special shape, this blade feels bigger compared to a normal ‘tear-drop’ blade with the same area size. The Brača VI is recommended for adult male athletes, while the smaller, identically shaped Brača VII is recommended...

Open the catalog to page 8
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 9

EXTREME TEAR-DROP MODELS BRAČA XI VAN DUSEN ’92 NEW Brača XI 835 (x-max) Brača XI 835 Extra Light (x-max) NEW Brača XI 815 (max) Brača XI 815 Extra Light (max) NEW Brača XI 795 (s-max) Brača XI 795 Extra Light (s-max) NEW Brača XI 775 (x-min) Brača XI 775 Extra Light (x-min) NEW Brača XI 760 (min) Brača XI 760 Extra Light (min) NEW Brača XI 735 (s-min) Brača XI 735 Extra Light (s-min) NEW Brača XI 705 (xs-min) Brača XI 705 Extra Light (xs-min) Brača XI Van Dusen ’92 is the newest addition to the Brača-Sport paddle line. It was originally designed by Ted Van Dusen in 1992 after three years...

Open the catalog to page 9
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 10

PARALLEL-EDGE MODELS Brača III is the ‘parallel-edge’ model and is the preferred paddle of lighter male athletes. BRAČA III Brača III 755 Brača III 755/60 Brača III 60 is designed for paddlers who prefer a softer blade and shaft. Brača V is the latest update of the traditional ‘parallel edge’ concept, recommended for paddlers who prefer this shape to the more aggressive ‘tear-drop’ shape. BRAČA V Brača V 810 Brača V 860 Double Wing Brača V Double Wing is a new modified version of the traditional ‘parallel-edge’ Brača V. Both the upper and lower edges of the blade are curved, hence the...

Open the catalog to page 10
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 11

HYBRID (FUSION) MODELS BRAČA IX Brača IX 800 (x-max) Brača IX 800 Extra Light (x-max) Brača IX 765 (max) Brača IX 765 Extra Light (max) Brača IX 740 (min) Brača IX 740 Extra Light (min) Brača IX and Brača X is the line of Brača paddles engineered using advanced kinetic, biomechanical and material science concepts to combine the best characteristics from multiple paddle designs into one hybrid model. The revolutionary idea enables the paddle to provide different characteristics during each phase of the stroke (catch, drive and exit). It has a very firm catch, and then transitions to the...

Open the catalog to page 11
Brača Sport Paddles Catalogue 2017 - 13

CRAVIOTTO Saul, TORO Cristian (ESP) - K2 200m Photos courtesy of Balint Vekassy / canoephotography.com SZABO Gabriella, KOZAK Danuta (HUN) - K2 500m SZABO Gabriella, KOZAK Danuta, CSIPES Tamara, FAZEKAS-ZUR Krisztina (HUN) - K4 500m

Open the catalog to page 13

All Braca-sport catalogs and brochures