BS.RPO catalog 2024
28Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 1

POWERFUL I DURABLE I ECONOMICAL OUTBOARD & STERNDRIVE & SAIL & THRUSTER PROPELLERS ISO 9001:2008 A PRO’S CHOICE BaekSan Propeller Co., Ltd

Open the catalog to page 1
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 2

BaekSan Propeller Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer that specializes in aluminum propellers for the boating industry. BaekSan Propeller Co., Ltd. was established in 1984 and many years of manufacturing experience has brought us the technical know-how to realize the excellent quality. Our wide selections of aluminum propellers are being exported to many countries throughout the world under our own brand earning the good reputation in every market. It is no wonder that our market share is rapidly growing worldwide. Our high performance aluminum propellers for outboard and stern-drive...

Open the catalog to page 2
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 3

Your choice for Outstanding Performance! Advanced Quality! Economical Efficiency! Best Quality and Good Service 04 High Performance Aluminum Propeller BS.PRO 05 How To Choose The Correct Pitch 06 BS.PRO Propellers List 08 How To Assemble Hub Kit With Propeller 25 Outboard Propellers FAQ 26

Open the catalog to page 3
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 4

BEST QUALITY AND GOOD SERVICE Microstructure Inspection of BaekSan Propeller ft part no. system DIAMETER BaekSan Propeller Co., Ltd. does the constant R&D activity and keeps investing in the equipment to provide the customers with the better quality aluminum propellers. We provide our customers with good service and share the technical information and market information with our customers, and we have our goal oriented to what our customers want. If you use propellers proven as the best quality in the market, your water leisure sports will be much pleasanter and your water transportation...

Open the catalog to page 4
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 5

POWERFUL | DURABLE | ECONOMICAL PRO's CHOICE! HIGH PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM PROPELLER BS.PRO Cupped trailing edge to better grab and hold water, dramatically enhancing the performance and efficiency. Exchangeable hub kit system is also available for U series propeller. Flared hub design keeps exhaust from causing speed-robbing ventilation blow-out. Anti-singing edge Precision balanced blades significantly reduce vibration. High gloss powder coat protects aluminum. Minimized speed loss from drag, reduces corrosion and looks great on any boats. High performance blade geometry, higher degree rake...

Open the catalog to page 5
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 6

BS.PRO PROPELLERS Outboard Propeller Special aluminum alloy Pin type aluminum propeller Sterndrive Propeller Sail Propeller BaekSan 4 blade propellers provide extra power and better performance with smooth steering Thruster Propeller HOW TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT PITCH Check the RPM range recommended by outboard manufacturer in the manual. Check the maximum RPM range by reading the instrument panel to determine the optimal pitch and speed. If maximum RPM exceeds the recommended range, please lower the RPM by using one level higher pitch propeller. If maximum RPM is lower the recommended range,...

Open the catalog to page 6
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 7

• If the original propeller part number (OEM part number) is known and a size or style change is not desired, then check to OEM Part No. on each BRAND pages. • If the original propeller part number (OEM part number) is not known or a propeller size or style change is desired, use the following procedure for selecting a propeller. Locate the BRAND of outboard or sterndrive engine using the table of contents. Locate the Horse Power, Engine Model, Year that corresponds with the engine brand. Select the propeller Diameter, Pitch that best meets your vessel and usage. If you select Hub Kit...

Open the catalog to page 7
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 8

• Diesel applications • DP 280, 290 Drives • Diesel engines up to 200 hp Front prop - Three blades Left hand Rear prop - Four blades Right hand • Gasoline applications • DP 280, 290 Drives • Gasoline and diesel engines (Diesel up to 230 hp). Front prop - Three blades Left hand Rear prop - Four blades Right hand BaekSan Part No. OEM Part No. Bids Thru Hub Exhaust, 19 tooth spline Rubber Bushing Rubber Bushing

Open the catalog to page 8
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 9

POWERFUL I DURABLE I ECONOMICAL PRO'S CHOICE! Yanmar® is a registered trademark of YANMAR Co.,Ltd. • Fits Bravo Two Sterndrives • 4-3/4” Gearcase • Fits Mercruiser Sterndrives Alpha One Sterndrives Bravo One Sterndrives Thru hub exhaust, 15 tooth spline Thru hub exhaust, 19 tooth spline

Open the catalog to page 9
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 10

Bids Mark Remarks Rubber Bushing Rubber Bushing Rubber Bushing Rubber Bushing Rubber Bushing Yamaha® is a registered trademark of Yam

Open the catalog to page 10
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 11

POWERFUL I DURABLE I ECONOMICAL

Open the catalog to page 11
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 12

• 9.9hp (Bigfoot, 4 stroke) 1999-2005 • 15hp (Bigfoot, 4 stroke) 1999-2005 • 18hp Mercury 1980 - 1985 • 20hp (2 stroke) Mercury 1986-2002 • 25hp (2 stroke) Mercury 1980-2005 • 25hp (2 stroke) Mariner 1985 & Newer • 25hp (Sea Pro, Marathon) All years Thru Hub Exhaust, 10 tooth spline [25 - 30 hp] 3” Gearcase, 10 tooth spline • 25, 30hp (4 stroke, not Bigfoot) 2006 & Newer Use Tohatsu T8 propellers. See 16 page. Use Tohatsu A class propellers. See 16 page. Use Tohatsu B class propellers. See 16 page. Rubber Bushing Rubber Bushing Mercury®, Mariner®, Force®, MerCruiser®, and Alpha One™ are...

Open the catalog to page 12
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 13

POWERFUL I DURABLE I ECONOMICAL PRO'S CHOICE! Class mercury® i mariner' Outboard Engine Thru Hub Exhaust, 15 tooth spline [90 - 300hp] 4-3/4” Gearcase • 90, 115hp Sea Pro • 90, 115hp Command Thrust 2014 & Newer • 135hp 1987 & Newer • 150hp 1978 & Newer •175hp1978 & Newer •200hp1978 & Newer • 220hp 1987-1988 •225hp1980 & Newer • 225hp (Sea Pro, Marathon) All years •250hp1994 & Newer • 275hp 1990-1994 • 300hp 1983, 1999 & Newer • 3.4 Litre 1984-1986 Fits Mercruiser sterndrives: • Alpha I & Bravo I with 4 3/4” Gearcase Thru hub exhaust, 15 tooth spline ** 'LH' means left-hand propeller.

Open the catalog to page 13
BS.RPO catalog 2024 - 14

Suzuki*Class Outboard Engine Thru hub exhaust, 10 tooth spline Fits Johnson/Evinrude outboards: • 25hp (4 stroke) 2004 & Newer • 30hp (4 stroke) 2004 & Newer Thru hub exhaust, 10 tooth spline Fits Johnson/Evinrude outboards: • 40hp (4 stroke) 1999 & Newer • 50hp (4 stroke) 1999 & Newer Thru hub exhaust, 13 tooth spline Description OEM Part No. Bids Rubber Bushing Rubber Bushing Rubber Bushing Suzuki® is a registered trademark of Suzuki Motor Corporation.

Open the catalog to page 14