ACO_Maripur Wastewater Treatment Plant 2009
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

ACO_Maripur Wastewater Treatment Plant 2009 - 1

ACO Marine Data Sheet ACO M a ri pur - Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units ACO Maripur - the highest standard of wastewater treatment plants for all marine applications. The ACO Maripur with low-pressure ultra-filtration units offers the following advantages: I Type Approved to IMO MEPC 159(55) I Compact process due to high concentration of activated sludge in the reac- tor enabling limited space on ships and other marine structures to be used more efficiently. I The combination of a biological process with ultra-filtration - without the need for final clarification or additional disinfection (e.g. chlorination and/or UV filtration) - meets and exceeds the quality standards of IMO/MARPOL, HELCOM, USCG, US CFR40.133, Australian ADNOC and Australian Federal Environmental agency and the Alaska requirement. I ACO Maripur is manufactured using only high quality 316 stainless steel. I Simple automated operation requires minimal operator intervention and maintenance ■ Modularization - wastewater transfer pumps and vacuum collecting systems can be shelf mounted onto ACO Maripur body. ■ Designed to treat all wastewaters (black and grey water) in one reactor reducing the need for more costly, heavier and larger alternative solutions. ■ Retrofit options. ACO Maripur is available in modular sections to allow easier access to installation site. Effluent values and its comparison with alternative standards RECIRC. SlUDGE PUMP

Open the catalog to page 1
ACO_Maripur Wastewater Treatment Plant 2009 - 2

CMYK CMYK ACO Marine Data Sheet Process Description The wastewater passes into bioreactor where biological purification of the sewage water by activated sludge, a mixture of a number of micro-organisms, occurs. The process is an aerobic one where the oxygen for respiration of the activated sludge must be delivered into the tank. The blowers continuously deliver air into the system which is then distributed into the bioreactor via the aeration elements. This air, whilst serving to keep the filtration modules clean, also ensures delivery of the required amount of oxygen to the micro-organisms...

Open the catalog to page 2

All ACO Marine catalogs and brochures

1. Holland

1 Pages

2. Ferry

1 Pages

3. Cruise

1 Pages

4. Pipe_system

14 Pages

Archived catalogs