BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 75/10, 75/15 & MPPT 100/15
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 75/10, 75/15 & MPPT 100/15 - 1

victron energy POWER BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 75/10, 75/15 & MPPT 100/15www.victronenergy.com Ultra fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers. Load output Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a preset voltage. Alternatively, an intelligent battery management algorithm can be chosen: see BatteryLife. The load output is short circuit proof. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual. BatteryLife: intelligent battery management When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will be continually be cycled between a “partially charged” state and the “end of discharge" state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months. The BatteryLife algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i. e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week. Programmable battery charge algorithm See the software section on our website for details Day/night timing and light dimming option See the software section on our website for details Real-time data display options - Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other devices see the VE.Direct to Bluetooth low energy dongle - ColorControl panel BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 75/10 MPPT 75/15 MPPT 100/15 Battery voltage 12/24 V Auto Select Maximum Power Point Tracking Upper curve: Output current (I) of a solar panel as function of output voltage (V). The maximum power point (MPP) is the point Pmax along the curve where the product I x V reaches its peak. Lower curve: Output power P = I x V as function of output voltage. When using a PWM (not MPPT) controller the output voltage of the solar panel will be nearly equal to the voltage of the battery, and will be lower than Vmp. Rated charge current 10 A 15 A 15 A Automatic load disconnect Yes, maximum load 15 A Maximum PV open circuit voltage 75 V 100 V Victron Energy B.V. | De Paal 35 | 1351 JG Almere | The Netherlands General phone: +31 (0)36 535 97 00 | Fax: +31 (0)36 535 97 40 E-mail: sales@victronenergy.com | www.victronenergy.com victron energy 1 D I II c □ n \U U D BLUE POWER

Open the catalog to page 1

All Solbian Energie Alternative Srl catalogs and brochures

1. SP Series

2 Pages

2. SR Series

2 Pages

3. Energy Flyer

2 Pages

4. ISP option

2 Pages

5. SX Series

2 Pages