video corpo

V 56
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

V 56 - 2

The newV56 has evolved from the latest developments in Princess sports yacht design. Her outstanding performance, seakeeping and handling benefits from the latest in deep V hull technology putting her at the top rank of sports yachts within her class, while her use of space and ingenious design give her the feel of a much larger craft. With a generous fuel capacity, efficient operation and cruising speeds in excess of 30 knots, she is an ideal companion for longer voyages and an exhilarating craft for fun days at sea. Twin sports seats at the helm provide a perfect position to put the V56...

Open the catalog to page 2
V 56 - 4

PRINCESS V56 Owner’s Suite  •  Galley  •  Owner’s Suite Bathroom  •  Port Aft Guest Cabin  •  Starboard Aft Guest Cabin PAGE 73

Open the catalog to page 4
V 56 - 5

LAYOUTS Upper accommodation layout Lower accommodation layout PAGE 74

Open the catalog to page 5
V 56 - 6

PRINCIPAL DIMENSIONS Length overall (ind. pulpit) Length overall (excl. pulpit) Displacement approx. (Twin Volvo 775mhp) 22.5 tonnes* Fuel capacity 486 gallons (2210 litres) Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 96 gallons (436 litres) STANDARD EQUIPMENT Power-assisted hydraulic steering system 240v shore power with 75-amp float battery charger Remote control electric anchor winch Electric trim tabs with indicators Echo sounderwith alarm Remote control searchlight Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill Refrigerator with deep freeze compartment Cockpit wetbar including sink and electric...

Open the catalog to page 6
V 56 - 7

DECK FITTINGS ■ Teak-laid transom platform, cockpit deck and stairs to side decks ■ Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls ■ Self-stowing 25kg Delta anchor with ■ Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve ■ Bow rope storage locker ■ Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring ■ Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails ■ Stainless-steel coachroof handrails ■ Stainless-steel rubbing band ■ Full set of IMCO navigation lights ■ Remote control searchlight ■ Twin electric horns ■ Fuel and water fillers ■ U-shaped seating/dining area ■ Cockpit hood and...

Open the catalog to page 7
V 56 - 8

■ Avonite (or similar) worktop ■ Wash basin with Monobloc mixer tap ■ Separate shower with automatic shower pump-out INTERIOR FINISH ■ Furniture finished in a choice of Serótina Cherry or Light Oak with either a satin or high gloss finish ■ Galley worktop in a choice of avonite ■ Bathroom worktops with avonite ■ Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range ■ Timber laid galley and helm floors POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS aluminium bronze ■ Engine room lighting ■ Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support ■ Power-assisted hydraulic steering ■ Trim...

Open the catalog to page 8

All Princess catalogs and brochures

1. V39

7 Pages

2. V48

8 Pages

3. Princess V57

8 Pages

4. 52

8 Pages

5. 56

8 Pages