video corpo

V 52
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

V 52 - 2

The arrival of the new V52 is a landmark event in the evolution of the Princess model range. For the first time a V Class sports yacht of this size is available with an enclosed deck saloon, broadening the reach of open boating to new destinations and for an extended boating season. The sleek profile of the V52 confirms her positioning in the heart of the V Class range, with masses of dynamic ability and thoroughbred performance when married to her powerful twin engines. Forward thrust is delivered with precision control through custom-machined propellers with twin shafts driven through...

Open the catalog to page 2
V 52 - 5

Upper accommodation layout Lower accommodation layout Optional lower accommodation layout

Open the catalog to page 5
V 52 - 6

PRINCIPAL DIMENSIONS Length overall (ind. pulpit) Length overall (excl. pulpit) Displacement approx. (Twin Volvo 670mhp) 13.2 tonnes* Fuel capacity 440 gallons (2000 litres) Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 80 gallons (364 litres) STANDARD EQUIPMENT Power-assisted steering system 240v shore power with 50-amp float battery charger Remote control electric anchor winch Electric trim tabs Echo sounderwith alarm Remote control searchlight Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill Refrigerator with deep freeze compartment Cockpit wetbar including sink and top loading coolbox Electric...

Open the catalog to page 6
V 52 - 7

DECK FITTINGS ■ Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls ■ Self-stowing 20kg Delta anchor with ■ Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve ■ Stainless steel bow, stern and spring ■ Stainless steel pulpit and guardrails ■ Stainless steel coachroof handrails ■ Foredeck hatch with integrated ■ Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert ■ Full set of IMCO navigation lights ■ Remote control searchlight ■ Twin electric horns ■ Fuel and water fillers ■ U-shaped seating/dining area ■ Folding teak table ■ Overhead and low level courtesy lights ■...

Open the catalog to page 7
V 52 - 8

■ Toilet with washbasin INTERIOR FINISHES ■ Furniture finished in a choice of Serótina Cherry or Light Oak with either a satin or high gloss finish ■ Galley worktop in a choice of avonite ■ Timber laid deck saloon, galley and bathroom floors POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS ■ Twin conventional engine installation driven through V drive gearboxes ■ Engine room lighting ■ Trim tabs with indicators ■ Electronic engine controls ■ Engine room extractor fans with electronic time delay ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS engine starting ■ 4 X heavy-duty auxiliary batteries ■ Engine alternators charge via split charge...

Open the catalog to page 8

All Princess catalogs and brochures

1. V39

7 Pages

2. V48

8 Pages

3. Princess V57

8 Pages

4. 52

8 Pages

5. 56

8 Pages