video corpo

V 45
10Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

V 45 - 2

The smooth curves and sleek lines of the Princess V45 conceal the power and punch of a serious sports yacht. Drawing on our extensive experience in marine engineering, the V45 offers outstanding living space and accommodation with the performance and efficiency advantages of twin stern drives, while the muscular deep V-hull and generous fuel capacity ensure she delivers an extended cruising range with absolute confidence. With a large cockpit incorporating separate helm and navigator's seats, two seating areas and a large sunbed, as well as a garage for a jet RIB and the option of a hardtop...

Open the catalog to page 2
V 45 - 6

Owner's Suite • Aft Guest Cabin • Galley

Open the catalog to page 6
V 45 - 7

Upper accommodation layout Lower accommodation layout

Open the catalog to page 7
V 45 - 8

PRINCIPAL DIMENSIONS Length overall (ind. pulpit) Length overall (excl. pulpit) Displacement approx. (Twin Volvo 370mhp) 12.6 tonnes* Fuel capacity 220 gallons (1000 litres) Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 86 gallons (394 litres) STANDARD EQUIPMENT Power-assisted steering system 240v shore power with 50-amp float battery charger Remote control electric anchor winch Electric trim tabs Echo sounderwith alarm Remote control searchlight Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill Refrigerator with deep freeze compartment Cockpit wetbar including sink (optional electric barbecue) Cockpit top...

Open the catalog to page 8
V 45 - 9

DECK FITTINGS ■ Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls ■ Self-stowing 16kg Delta anchor ■ Bow rope storage locker ■ Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve ■ Stainless steel bow, stern and spring cleats ■ Stainless steel pulpit and guardrails ■ Stainless steel coachroof handrails ■ Fore cabin hatch ■ Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert ■ Full set of IMCO navigation lights ■ Remote control searchlight ■ Twin electric horns ■ Fuel and water fillers ■ Teak-laid transom platform ■ U-shaped seating/dining area ■ Cockpit hood and...

Open the catalog to page 9
V 45 - 10

berth lights En-suite shower/WC: ■ Avonite (or similar) worktop ■ Wash basin with Monobloc mixer tap ■ Separate shower stall with automatic shower pump-out ■ Overboard vented and drained ■ Copper gas line sheathed in ■ Gas low/system test meter POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS ■ Twin duoprop sterndrives ■ Engine room lighting ■ Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support ■ Power-assisted hydraulic steering ■ Electronic engine controls ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ■ 2 X heavy-duty auxiliary batteries ■ Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from...

Open the catalog to page 10

All Princess catalogs and brochures

1. V39

7 Pages

2. V48

8 Pages

3. Princess V57

8 Pages

4. 52

8 Pages

5. 56

8 Pages