video corpo

PRINCESS 54
14Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PRINCESS 54 - 2

Seated on the flybridge of the Princess 54, cruising through open water in supreme comfort, it is hard to imagine a more perfectly proportioned motoryacht. Her form is definitively Princess with deep V hull, dynamic deck lines and expansive windows that combine in a stunning profile and afford panoramic views from within the light, airy main deck. The imaginative layout provides a variety of locations in which to relax; the expansive flybridge with double sunbed, convivial U-shaped seating and wetbar, plus the large cockpit and welcoming open plan saloon. Here, there is ample room to relax...

Open the catalog to page 2
PRINCESS 54 - 8

Helm • Dinette • Galley

Open the catalog to page 8
PRINCESS 54 - 9

Owner's Stateroom

Open the catalog to page 9
PRINCESS 54 - 10

PRINCESS 54 Forward Stateroom  •  Owner’s Stateroom Bathroom  •  Starboard Guest Cabin PAGE 89

Open the catalog to page 10
PRINCESS 54 - 11

LAYOUTS Flybridge layout Upper accommodation layout Lower accommodation layout PAGE 90

Open the catalog to page 11
PRINCESS 54 - 12

PRINCIPAL DIMENSIONS Length overall (ind. pulpit) Length overall (excl. pulpit) Displacement approx. (Twin Volvo 715mhp) Fuel capacity Water capacity (incl. calorifier) STANDARD EQUIPMENT Power-assisted hydraulic steering system 240v shore power with 80-amp float battery charger Dual station remote control electric anchor winch Dual station electric trim tabs with indicators Dual station autopilot Dual station VHF with DSC R/T with intercom Dual station speed and distance log Dual station echo sounderwith alarm Remote control searchlight Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill Full...

Open the catalog to page 12
PRINCESS 54 - 13

DECK FITTINGS ■ Teak-laid transom platform, cockpit deck, flybridge stairway and stairs ■ Reversible electric anchorwinch with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls ■ Self stowing 25kg Delta anchor ■ Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve ■ Stainless steel bow, stern and spring cleats ■ Stainless steel bow fairleads ■ Stainless steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets ■ Stainless steel coachroof and flybridge rails ■ Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert ■ Full set of IMCO navigation lights ■ Twin beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls ■...

Open the catalog to page 13
PRINCESS 54 - 14

FORWARD STATEROOM En-suite shower/WC: ■ Washbasin with Avonite worktop ■ Shower compartment with ■ Toothbrush/mug and towel holders STARBOARD GUEST CABIN ■ Wardrobe with shelf berth lights OPTIONAL CREW CABIN ■ Individual berth light POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS in nickel aluminium bronze dual-station controls ■ Engine room lighting ■ Lockable access hatch to engine room steering system ■ Trim tabs with indicators ■ Electronic engine and gear shift controls ■ Engine room extractor fans with electronic time delay ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS engine starting ■ U X heavy-duty auxiliary batteries ■ Battery...

Open the catalog to page 14

All Princess catalogs and brochures

1. V39

7 Pages

2. V48

8 Pages

3. Princess V57

8 Pages

4. 52

8 Pages

5. 56

8 Pages