HYPERLITE catalog 2009
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 1

HYPERLITE WAKEBOARDS 17622 N.E. 67TH CT. REDMOND WA, 98052 800.938.4040 425.885.3505 Hyperlite reserves the right to change specications without notication. THIS IS NOT A MAIL ORDER CATALOG. To nd your local dealer or distributor, please use locator at: WWW.HYPERLITE.COM WWW.ACCURATELINES.COM Photographers: Joey Medock, Josh Letchworth, Arron Katen, John Yan, Riley Bangerter

Open the catalog to page 1
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 2

FGUkN TF.AM Kyle Alberts, Chris Williams, Trevor Marqueté, Joe Phillips, Matt Hayden, Kyle Barmoy, Jesson Vedel, Steven Williams, Rusty Scott, Joe Lembredge, Duston Swafford, Mitch Bergsma, Adam Wensink, Danny Burnstien, Clayton Underwood, Gus Schuier, Gunner Schuier, Braxton Tomlinson, Andrew Wallace, Alex ScagNotti, Chris Dykmans, Brady Sammons, James Hindes, Brodie Chaboya, Dan Bright, Marc Shuster, Austin Hair, Danny Thollander, John Jeffries, Matt Sims, Rob Corum Nick Davies, Mike Ketellapper, Denise DeHaan, Johnson Hui, Andrew Cheung, Ivan Lee Meaghan Major, Tara Hamilton, Heather...

Open the catalog to page 2
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 3

D.I.N.E. SERIES D.I.N.E. SERIES The D.I.N.E. line re the pinnacle of presents product. Utilizi Hyperlite ng industry exclusive mater ials and construction methods, all D.I.N.E products feature components th at separate them from anyt hing else on the market. Fr om machined Nova Core to inlayed Carbon Torsion Zones , all of this technology is developed and produced in our factory in Redmond Washi ngton. 146CM 141CM 136CM 142CM 138CM Built with a combination of some of the most advanced materials on the market, the Sub VI is an industry rst! This series features a new lighter, fully machined...

Open the catalog to page 3
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 4

D.I.N.E. SERIES TEAM SERIES inest he f inspired T e hlete perlit n at , the Hy es a i ur ct rodu line feat riding p y Team for ever ected f shape e. All per by l sty endorsed and he best g. t ardin kebo in wa 145CM 140CM 135CM 141CM 136CM 131CM Not since Snoop and Dre has a legendary duo turned out a hit this good. The all new Murray series is the product of two industry icons. Shaun worked together with long time rider and designer Greg Nelson to perfect his pro model shape. Taking everything Shaun asked for into account, Greg designed a masterpiece featuring a dual rocker line which...

Open the catalog to page 4
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 5

TEAM SERIES TEAM SERIES 142CM 137CM 142CM 137CM 132CM Faster and more explosive pretty well sum up Erik Ruck’s new shape. Built off one of the best selling Hyperlite boards to date, Ruck made all the changes to perfect his ride. Starting with the rocker line, the new Era moves to a true 3 stage shape. Combine this with an increase in overall surface area and you have a recipe for massive pop. To ensure this rocker didn’t slow his shape down Ruck re-designed the fret rails into a sharper, single prole for a responsive locked in edge. All in all, this is the most explosive shape in the line....

Open the catalog to page 5
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 6

TEAM SERIES LEGION SERIES are apes ing ne sh he build g li t gion din Le be oar akeb inner d to signe f the w eg de o om b ything ocks sion. Fr ver bl es nd e on line progr anced a gi v nt e Le o ad ween, th compleme t o et in b shape t ing. a rid has your 144CM 139CM 134CM 129CM 141CM 136CM 131CM 142CM 138CM 145CM 140CM The Clash is a hard-edging, continuous carver. It features a mellow initial turn that sets harder in the water once on rail. The Clash is designed with an abrupt, continuous rocker line that makes the board smooth and predictable, but gives that extra pop an aggressive...

Open the catalog to page 6
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 7

LEGION SERIES VARGAS SERIES re ts a oduc to the as pr ctly n Varg exa of Wome red tailo rements ter lay- c i requ ers. Sof s specifi rid d ladie ese e th ps an res mak ect fit u u f feat the per ility. ab pes sha r any fo 137CM 132CM 145CM 140CM 135CM 130CM 140CM 134CM The State series is a shape that you don’t have to learn how to ride, it will perform comfortably for all athletes and styles. The State is shaped differently from edge to edge helping a rider compensate for the awkwardness of launching or landing on a toe-side edge. Our subtle 3-stage rocker provides great pop off the wake...

Open the catalog to page 7
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 8

VARGAS SERIES VARGAS SERIES 134CM 129CM 136CM 131CM The Blur is a freestyle shape that releases easily off the wake while not sacricing any of the pop in a 3 stage rocker line. Freshly re-cut, the Blur features a 17% thinner overall prole for maximum weight reduction and better ex. + 17% Thinner Overall Profile + Layered Glass + Concave Top Deck The Jade series takes the next step in toe-side engineering, enabling riders to advance their skills much quicker than before. Its top deck includes the rst ever toe side footbed riser. This feature quickens response time when initiating a toe side...

Open the catalog to page 8
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 9

K I D’ S U N I T E S E R I E S BOOTS adva The mos nc t the indu ed kids str line are d in esign y. These ed s shape pec your s Jr. r ially fo r ipper ! FOCUSED ON YOUR FEET Because no two feet are created equal, Hyperlite is proud to introduce our 2009 boot line. While others out there believe that a similar t from model to model is O.K., we at Hyperlite take a different approach. Each boot offers a different t, all designed for different feet. From our entry level to our most high-end pro model, all of our boots have distinctive features and riding styles they are built for. Get your feet...

Open the catalog to page 9
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 10

MEN’S BOOTS MEN’S BOOTS S I Z E S : 6 -7 8 9 1 0 1 1 1 2 1 3 - 1 4 S I Z E S : 6 -7 8 9 1 0 1 1 1 2 1 3 - 1 4 The completely re-designed Murray boot offers mid range support for the rider looking for a little extra ex, but with no loss of hold. Features like the Option 2 strap lock the rider in the heel pocket and reduce unwanted lift. Dual quick cinch lace zones and seamless liner construction allow for maximum adjustability and a t that elimates any pressure points. Finally, the Murray utilizes the new Low Pro plate system for the closest foot to board connection in Hyperlite boot...

Open the catalog to page 10
HYPERLITE catalog 2009 - 11

MEN’S BOOTS MEN’S BOOTS S I Z E S : Mini, STD, XL The Focus boot is our best tting and easiest entry adjustable boot. It opens wide and has a true oating tongue for supreme adjustability. The Toe Tension System eliminates heel lift by pulling your heel back into the pocket for a locked-down t. The thickly-padded fully articulating cuff allows the upper part of the boot to ex with your leg. The new J-bar pads wrap around the ankle bones for a snug t and eliminate heel lift. + Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone + New Two Piece Construction + Fully Floating Adjustable Toe + Toe Tension System + True...

Open the catalog to page 11

All Hyperlite catalogs and brochures