Garcia Exploration 45
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Garcia Exploration 45 - 1

Garcia Yachting is developing a new exploration yacht in close collaboration with Jimmy Cornell for his next round the world voyage, this time through the Northwest Passage EXPLORATION & BLUE WATER CRUISING A YACHT DESIGNED TO BE SAILED AND LIVED ABOARD BOTH IN HIGH LATITUDES AND TROPICAL WATERS «I wanted a strong, fast, comfortable, functional and easily handled boat perfectly suited for both high latitude and tropical sailing. I nally decided to develop a new boat which would be as close as can be to my ideal long distance cruising boat. I am very happy to share my enthusiasm with Garcia Yachting, one of the best aluminum boat builders in the world.» Jimmy Cornell GARCIA YACHTING BUILDING HANDMADE QUALITY PASSAGEMAKERS SINCE 1974 www.garcia-yachting.com info@garcia-yachting.com Membre du groupe Grand Large Yachting Tout le grand voyage www.glyachting.com www.grandlargecafe.com

Open the catalog to page 1
Garcia Exploration 45 - 2

GARCIA EXPLORATION 45 Key specifications > I ntegral aluminium centreboard Deck salon with 270° visibility and inside steering position Watertight companionway door Watertight forward aluminium bulkhead > Watertight aft aluminium bulkhead with watertight hatches to access the stern compartments from the aft cabins > All through-hull fittings made of welded aluminium - All valves positioned above sea level > Double glazed salon windows, one opening above the galley - Coachroof extends beyond the windows and acts as an awning to prevent the greenhouse effect due to the sun > Thermal and...

Open the catalog to page 2
Garcia Exploration 45 - 3

> locker centrally positioned at the foot of the mast – Electric windlass Chain located in locker below deck just ahead of the mast > Centrally located large capacity tanks - Water and fuel tanks can be ballasted port / starboard > Centrally located service battery set > Generous stowage space available throughout the boat > Forefoot chainplate for towing and ice breaking > Integrated aft arch for electronics, wind generator, solar panels and use as davits > 2 rudder configuration JEFA self-aligning bearings to ensure optimal control in heavy seas > aft platform with easy access to / from...

Open the catalog to page 3
Garcia Exploration 45 - 4

GARCIA EXPLORATION 45 Basic specifications Overall length Hull length Waterline length Draught (centreboard down) Fixed ballast Diesel capacity Water capacity Black water capacity Number of cabins Version 3C2T Jimmy Cornell BUILDING HAND-MADE QUALITY PASSAGEMAKERS SINCE 1974 www.garcia-yachting.com

Open the catalog to page 4

All Garcia Yachts catalogs and brochures

1. EXPLOCAT 52

4 Pages

2. BANANA 43

4 Pages

3. G60cc

2 Pages

4. GT 54 (2)

1 Pages

5. GT54-(1)

1 Pages